Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Costa might get away without a suspension. Two stamps but I reckon it'd be hard to prove intent with either of them.

Up to 8 yellows on the season though so 2 away from a 1-game ban, plus he's bound to get sent off at some stage. I'm wary of captaining him ever for that reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

8-10 wrote: »
    Up to 8 yellows on the season though so 2 away from a 1-game ban, plus he's bound to get sent off at some stage. I'm wary of captaining him ever for that reason.

It will be a 2 game suspension for 10 yellows.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Benimar wrote: »
    It will be a 2 game suspension for 10 yellows.

That is correct, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen (c), Davies; Mason, Stambouli; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

fantastic free kick goal from Eriksen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

8-10 wrote: »

Presuming he gets a 3 game suspension for the stamp, will he also get the 2 games when he picks up the 2 yellows before the cut off point?

He will get them, so that's likely 5 games he'll miss through suspension in a short period of time.

how did Defoe look at weekend ? he played full 90?
    if I get him for Costa I can finally bite the bullet and get Sanchez in......I sti

have Walcott too :D
    alternatively I may get Adam Johnson and pelle (and I'd much prefer him ) and continue sanchezless for rest of season
    why can't he just get injured like all the rest of the big players

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

2-1 to Sheffield. mental stuff altogether. 2 goals in the space of a few mins. going to extra time as we stand. 10 mins + stoppage time left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

2-2

Eriksen goal, Kane assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

2-2 Eriksen again. Peach of a through ball by Kane

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    how did Defoe look at weekend ? he played full 90?
    if I get him for Costa I can finally bite the bullet and get Sanchez in......I sti

have Walcott too :D
    alternatively I may get Adam Johnson and pelle (and I'd much prefer him ) and continue sanchezless for rest of season
    why can't he just get injured like all the rest of the big players

my prayers have been answered
    its theo time!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Man Utd XI vs. Cambridge United: De Gea; McNair, Smalling, Evans, Rojo; Blind, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney; Di Maria, van Persie. #MUFC

United XI: De Gea, McNair, Smalling, Evans, Rojo, Blind, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Di Maria, van Persie

United subs: Valdes, Jones, Valencia, Herrera, Young, Falcao, Wilson

Mannone, Reveillere, van Aanholt, Vergini, O'Shea (c), Bridcutt, Gomez, Alvarez, Giaccherini, Wickham, Defoe.

Utd kick off delayed till 5 past 8

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lol Cambridge hit the post in the first minute

Fulham 1 up on Sunderland

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

fellani up top and rooney to the right side of midfield. LVG really doesnt fancy rooney as a striker bizzare.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

di maria down

• Advertisement

back on and running again pheww

di maria down

Back up. Looked bad for a few mins though

Mata goal fellaini assist

mata (fellaini)

Rojo (rvp)

fellaini assisted the assist for second goal too
    playing up front
    we will know the teams before the deadline Tuesday when they play Burnley.......I signed him in similar situation before Stoke game earlier in season and he scored.......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

km79 wrote: »
    fellaini assisted the assist for second goal too
    playing up front
    we will know the teams before the deadline Tuesday when they play Burnley.......I signed him in similar situation before Stoke game earlier in season and he scored.......:D

Unfortunately United don't play till Wednesday so you'll have to use the early kick off information elsewhere, Arsenal at home to Leicester could be a turkey shoot

Unfortunately United don't play till Wednesday so you'll have to use the early kick off information elsewhere, Arsenal at home to Leicester could be a turkey shoot

oh yes I forgot that ! the arsenal game is the one that will affect my transfer plans no doubt about it

Fulham og. PVA assist

• Advertisement

Alvarez makes it 2-1 Sunderland

Advertisement