Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my girlfriend is in labour and I'm freaking out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,515 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Seven pounds, twelve ounces. Seven pounds, twelve ounces. La la laaa la HEY la la laaa la HEY

Oh, it's name is now Georgina

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    I'm freaking out ****. Help. What do what do

pack her off in an ambo and head to the pub???? :P

or go with her and have your hand crushed while she swears at you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

kingtut wrote: »
    How do you know it's his? :P

it's not black its just very tanned :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

At least she's not in Fianna Fáil...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

mauzo! wrote: »
    If she poops while she's giving birth, never ever mention it again. She'll love you for it.

And if she gets stitches, don't tell them to stitch her up nice and tight, that won't go down well.

Other than that, wait for baby to be born, let her rest as much as you can and I bet you cry when it comes out :)

That made me laugh out loud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

slap kettle on, put feet up, you did your bit, she'l take it from here;). Maybe give her a text later on to see whats the craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This thread has me freaked out *crosses legs*
    Poor hoo haa :(

I don't envy you (well mostly her).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

cloud493 wrote: »
    That made me laugh out loud.

Noisy bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

If you're in Letterkenny General Hospital bring waders , just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Ive an old spare calving jack if you want me to bring it round, op.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Ring the babys father he should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Get a grip for fcuk sake, it could be a lot worse, she could be in Fianna Fail:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

And if she gets stitches

*faints*

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

c_man wrote: »
    *faints*

If that makes you faint don't look down :D

I had an that burst Hemorrhoid during labour. Sexy.

Enjoy your dinner :D

miju wrote: »
    Do women still go on like childbirth requires effort?? **** sake ;)

Yeah cause pushing a person through a vagina isn't effort... and I had a Hemorrhoid and it exploded during childbirth. I needed forceps, (think salad tongs but way bigger) I needed stitches from my vagina to my arse.

So to answer your question sir, I shall go on about it FOREVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Yeah cause pushing a person through a vagina isn't effort... and I had a Hemorrhoid and it exploded during childbirth. I needed forceps, (think salad tongs but way bigger) I needed stitches from my vagina to my arse.

I thought it was a piece of cake, and that was with a split pelvis

:cool: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'll spot you plane fare and some money to get started under a new identity anywhere outside of Europe if you like.

I thought it was a piece of cake, and that was with a split pelvis

:cool: :pac:

I had SPD and they forgot and put my legs in stirrups during the birth. Couldn't walk for weeks AND my sons heartbeat dropped and there was no free theatre so they used her hand to try and stretch me and I was only 8cm and then forceps. Nightmare on elm street. Then she pulled out the placenta and it snapped and splattered everything, all over me. Like a scene for a horror movies.

So, no it wasn't easy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Sounds like you delivered a wheelbarrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

I was planning on going out tonight, and you know maybe trying my hand at scoring... Not anymore man. No feckin' way.

Thread is bad!

• Advertisement

c_man wrote: »
    I was planning on going out tonight, and you know maybe trying my hand at scoring... Not anymore man. No feckin' way.

Thread is bad!

I'm so happy I ruined it for you, does that make me a bad person??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭NewMrs2b

Maybe OP has hit the gas and air to get through this wonderful time!

Sounds like you delivered a wheelbarrow.

My vagina looked like a delivered a wheelbarrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I had SPD and they forgot and put my legs in stirrups during the birth. Couldn't walk for weeks AND my sons heartbeat dropped and there was no free theatre so they used her hand to try and stretch me and I was only 8cm and then forceps. Nightmare on elm street. Then she pulled out the placenta and it snapped and splattered everything, all over me. Like a scene for a horror movies.

So, no it wasn't easy!!!

I could still beat you in the 'my labour was worse than yours' battle that crazy mothers do.

But it's pointless. The point is, it's worth it, women do it all over the world and it's what we're made to do.

So good luck to your girlfriend OP, when the baby is out she won't even remember the pain and you'll feel closer to her than ever :)

I could still beat you in the 'my labour was worse than yours' battle that crazy mothers do.

But it's pointless. The point is, it's worth it, women do it all over the world and it's what we're made to do.

So good luck to your girlfriend OP, when the baby is out she won't even remember the pain and you'll feel closer to her than ever :)

Yes very true! You're right though, totally worth it! AND I would do it again :D

Parenthood is the best. All jokes aside.

So, no it wasn't easy!!!

Im imaging all the men here fainting over their keyboards after reading your description of labour :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Get married.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

I don't believe you.

Jake1 wrote: »
    Im imaging all the men here fainting over their keyboards after reading your description of labour :D:D

I hope so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I say give her our sympathies.
    Nice you took a few mins out to do a review on the vapping forum.Dont want to be getting too stressed now. :rolleyes:

Advertisement