Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Frozen 'Chicken Chunks' ... Now with free elastic band

Options
  • 06-08-2014 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭

So I bought some Aldi Chicken Chunks earlier and was feeling a bit peckish. So I cut open the packet to put some on when I find a suprise... An elastic band. I uploaded pictures to this post :p

Such a weird thing to find. Like, it's not grossest of things. Not like a big long hair. Only an elastic band. But still... shouldnt be there :p

So whats the weirdest thing you ever found opening something up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Your thumb looks strange.

The weirdest thing I found was love, when I opened my heart.

*pukes violently*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

So I bought some Aldi Chicken Chunks earlier and was feeling a bit peckish. So I cut open the packet to put some on when I find a suprise... An elastic band. I uploaded pictures to this post :p

Such a weird thing to find. Like, it's not grossest of things. Not like a big long hair. Only an elastic band. But still... shouldnt be there :p

Chicken sphincter?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Why thank you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I hate to be the one to tell you this , but thats not an elastic band , but thats the Ebola virus.

I hate to be the one to tell you this , but thats not an elastic band , but thats the Ebola virus.

So... you are telling me you don't want some of my Chicken Chunks? ... fine :mad: I'll keep them for myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

When im hungry ''Chicken chunks'' is the last thing that comes into my head :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I found a live maggot in a bag of Wheelies when I was young. My mother sent it back and a guy out from the company came to our house to apologise and gave us two boxes of Tayto:eek:

Enjoy your crisps folks:cool:

So... you are telling me you don't want some of my Chicken Chunks? ... fine :mad: I'll keep them for myself.

Im being honest , the other fcukers are just trying to humour you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Heh heh heh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

When im hungry ''Chicken chunks'' is the last thing that comes into my head :pac:

Mmmm chunks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

When the fúck was the last time you sat down and said, "hmmm I would love some chunky chicken right now"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I once found a large piece of wood in cat food, like a massive splinter from a pallet or something.
    Wrote to Whiskas or whatever brand it was and got lots of vouchers and food samples with a letter of apology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

A friend once found a hypodermic syringe in a packet of a popular confectionary brand. The idiot just binned the packet and didn't report the contamination to the manufacturer who would definitely like to have known. He missed out on a lot of free sweets!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

The elastic band will probably count as your "salad" in comparison to whatever bits of chicken were left and compiled to make those......chunks.

mauzo! wrote: »
    Mmmm chunks

I was in Baldonnel air base years ago , some of the food in the canteens was chunks .Brown flavoured chunks , hot chunks , chunks with chips , chunks with chunks.

The only place I ate where I didn't know what type of food it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

RobbingBandit looks at his Marks and Spencer Cooked and Ready to Eat Chicken Breasts, sure they cost over €10 for 4 but god damn it there ain't no elastic bands round these parts, God Save The Queen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

where is the elastic band in the pic with the visible nuggets? :mad:

Duggy747 wrote: »
    The elastic band will probably count as your "salad" in comparison to whatever bits of chicken were left and compiled to make those......chunks.

Oh I agree.
    But see that last burger you had? ... That was the same ;) :pac:

SweetChaos wrote: »
    where is the elastic band in the pic with the visible nuggets? :mad:

Sorry for not busting out the tripod and creating a movie with a score that would make Hans Zimmer cream his pants :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

His thumb?? Fcuk his thumb. Did you not see his ginormous ring finger??

How long exactly have you been eating this "chicken" B.A?

His thumb?? Fcuk his thumb. Did you not see his ginormous ring finger??

How long exactly have you been eating this "chicken" B.A?

... Are you asking me out on a date? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

Whats that sauce there you are using for dipping the nuggets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

I once found a wing nut in a large pack of Manhatten Popcorn.

I was with all my mates and when I showed them, they told me to fcuk off messing :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

I bought some Hunky Dorys Buffalo a few years ago and there were 4 flavour cubes inside. My friend dares me to eat one and I did.. They're really really mank :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

I once found a large piece of wood in cat food, like a massive splinter from a pallet or something.
    Wrote to Whiskas or whatever brand it was and got lots of vouchers and food samples with a letter of apology.

That free cat food must have tasted even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I think I see what's happened here, OP.
    If you look at Figure 1, on the table behind the newly opened bag of "Chicken Chunks", lies an inconspicuous elastic band. Then, at some point - presumably while you're lining up the shot for Figure 2, it sneaks off, and then by the time you've moved on to Figure 3, the elastic band has made its way into your hand. And so, it has tricked you into thinking that it came from the bag of Chicken Chunks, as opposed to the table behind it. Classic magician trick - old as the hills.

Ficheall wrote: »
    I think I see what's happened here, OP.
    If you look at Figure 1, on the table behind the newly opened bag of "Chicken Chunks", lies an inconspicuous elastic band. Then, at some point - presumably while you're lining up the shot for Figure 2, it sneaks off, and then by the time you've moved on to Figure 3, the elastic band has made its way into your hand. And so, it has tricked you into thinking that it came from the bag of Chicken Chunks, as opposed to the table behind it. Classic magician trick - old as the hills.

You really have too much time on your hands :) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Be more surprised if you find any chicken in there.

Advertisement