Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Frozen 'Chicken Chunks' ... Now with free elastic band

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

There's probably more chicken in the elastic band than in the chunks in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Piece of a cows eyelash attached to skin in pot noodles!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Im sure it will taste fine when its deep fried.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Glass... and it was already when I was eating it, whatever it was that I ate [was years ago]... :(

Found a Crane Fly(flying daddylonglegs )in a McDonalds meal once.
    Brought it up to complain as there were legs and wings scattered among the fries and the little bitch behind the counter accused me of putting him there.
    So fcuking disgusted I just threw the lot on the counter and walked out.
    I could have demanded a replacement or to see the manager but didn't have the stomach for it after swallowing insect wings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

So whats the weirdest thing you ever found opening something up?

I know a few people who find their emotions when they open a bottle of vodka... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Found a spider in a milky bar when I was a kid, lots of free Nestlé stuff for my troubles....

Also found what looked like a bullet shaped bit of metal in a mars bar as a child, lots of free stuff for that also...

Most recently got a box of Scottish shortbread, the packaging was melted to the food and had these chunks of sugar melded to it, got a cheque for 10 pounds sterling for that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Glass... and it was already when I was eating it, whatever it was that I ate [was years ago]... :(

same here and years ago too - tin of KVI brand spaghetti from either GIANT or Crazy Prices - brought it back and they sent out a massive hamper of awesome stuff with no glass it in.

There was enough glass in the tin to easily do serious damage or kill someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Fieldog wrote: »
    Most recently got a box of Scottish shortbread, the packaging was melted to the food and had these chunks of sugar melded to it, got a cheque for 10 pounds sterling for that one!

Well, if you're looking for investement advice...

didn't have the stomach for it after swallowing insect wings.

The Future!

Bon appetite ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

SweetChaos wrote: »
    Whats that sauce there you are using for dipping the nuggets?

Nuggets?

There is a hierarchy of dip-able chicken products:

Tenders / Goujons > Wings > Nuggets > Chunks > scrapings > chicken sh*t

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Nuggets?

There is a hierarchy of dip-able chicken products:

Tenders / Goujons > Wings > Nuggets > Chunks > scrapings > chicken sh*t

I found a twig in a packet of Tesco Value peanuts that cost 87 cents.

Im ashamed to say that a year later I got compensated financially for it, but I was too afraid to spend it I donated it to a charity cycle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

My friend got a 20 box of JP Blue with a 16 in it, perfect box, she got 40 smokes back, at least they will kill her eventually... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 41,022 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Now you know what the chicken chunks are made of

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I know I'm probably leaving myself vulnerable to further questioning here but I think I would get sick on the spot if I found an elastic band in food. I'm absolutely disgusted by balloons and elastic bands and would have to paid a fortune to touch one. If I'm ever somewhere where they have balloons up I can feel my stomach churning and need to leave ASAP lest one falls on me. Just bleugh.

I know I'm probably leaving myself vulnerable to further questioning here but I think I would get sick on the spot if I found an elastic band in food. I'm absolutely disgusted by balloons and elastic bands and would have to paid a fortune to touch one. If I'm ever somewhere where they have balloons up I can feel my stomach churning and need to leave ASAP lest one falls on me. Just bleugh.

So what's your opinion on airheaded people then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I was eating some Bombay mix once when I bit something hard. I took whatever it was I had bitten out of my mouth and saw that it was a stone. I was lucky I didn't break my teeth on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

BeerWolf wrote: »

The Future!

Bon appetite ;)

Crunchy. :cool:

Unprotected much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

I was eating some Bombay mix once when I bit something hard. I took whatever it was I had bitten out of my mouth and saw that it was a stone. I was lucky I didn't break my teeth on it.

Should have complained! They'd send you free stuff! :pac:

• Advertisement

Unprotected much?

This is his excuse card ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The elastic band is a gentle reminder that you'll be on your way to a gastric band if you keep eating processed crap like that B.A.

I found a bacon fry in a big of popcorn. Also from aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

That stuff looks like Alien Foetus! Ewwwww!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Did you ever blow chunks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Did you ever blow chunks?

You don't want to know the visual images in my head right now. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Should have complained! They'd send you free stuff! :pac:

Like more elastic bands!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

jimgoose wrote: »
    That stuff looks like Alien Foetus! Ewwwww!! :pac:

Somwhere in a galaxy far away, an alien is going "Eeeeew" at a picture of a foetus and saying "That looks like chicken chunks!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

You don't want to know the visual images in my head right now. :o

I had a dog called "Chunks":D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Just FYI, your butthole looks like a balloon knot

Advertisement