Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would your Death Row dinner be?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Woody Allen, for the humour and deep conversation. Bob Dylan for the music and Tim Burton for the awkwardness. Hmm I'd probably need some ladies to keep the guys interested.

Angelina Jolie she'd be eye candy for the lads and I am want to know does she actually eat.
    Jennifer Connolly, cause she seems cool and Penelope Cruz because she would bring Javier Bardem.......

I hate Martin Freeman which I just discovered yesterday. That is all.

Wrong thread??

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

Wrong thread??

What would your Death Row dinner be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Wrong thread??

And who the hell hates Morgan Freeman?

And who the hell hates Morgan Freeman?

I have no idea, he seems like a bit of creep though but I said MARTIN FREEMAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

I have no idea, he seems like a bit of creep though but I said MARTIN FREEMAN

Even worse. :eek:

• Advertisement

Even worse. :eek:

Why don't ya marry him?! :P I just think his nose is really annoying and I really like noses but his doesn't do it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

Baked Salmon, Artichoke Spears and Boiled Potatoes
    Black Forest Gateau and Double Cream
    Bottle of plain Chardonnay

And finish up with a half pint of Chilled Prune Juice (to make those bastards earn their money). :D

Goodbye Cruel World!

Ah I misread the title.... I thought who would you have at your death row dinner... and thinking about it now.. you probably wouldn't be allowed visitors in death row..... but if I was in death row I don't think I'd be able to eat.. the panic :D

I'm not Hannibal Lecter I swear...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    And finish up with a half pint of Chilled Prune Juice (to make those bastards earn their money). :D

Goodbye Cruel World!

I lol'd hard at that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Ask for a McRib and a Shamrock shake for your last meal because they'll rarely be available at McDonalds on the same limited time.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

The prison governor's wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Semtex topped with C4

Massive bang when they through the switch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Woody Allen, for the humour and deep conversation. Bob Dylan for the music and Tim Burton for the awkwardness. Hmm I'd probably need some ladies to keep the guys interested.

Angelina Jolie she'd be eye candy for the lads and I am want to know does she actually eat.
    Jennifer Connolly, cause she seems cool and Penelope Cruz because she would bring Javier Bardem.......

I hate Martin Freeman which I just discovered yesterday. That is all.

Hahahahaha. I read this before seeing that you made a mistake.

Macavity. wrote: »
    Hahahahaha. I read this before seeing that you made a mistake.

Yeah I really do look like Hannibal Lector if don't read the next post :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

The dismembered leg of my last victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,585 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

An electric eel. The electricity from the eel will counteract the electricity from the chair and leave me just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

As many drugs as I can stuff in my face to help sedate me enough, so my last words alive of, ‘I feel my whole body burning’ will sound less blood curdling to my family. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

As many drugs as I can stuff in my face to help sedate me enough, so my last words alive of, ‘I feel my whole body burning’ will sound less blood curdling to my family. :)

Hey Sis, your name suggests that your an aficionado of the Great Lord Budd. If so, come out shooting!

More tea Vicar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

I'd just keep it simple and have a good big steak with pepper sauce, chips, mushrooms and onions. With a fresh side salad and a big glass of coke stacked with ice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

Vandango wrote: »
    ..and a big glass of coke stacked with ice.

Coke? Are you mad?

That s*** will kill ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

I'd pass on the meal and ask for a load of mind altering drugs trippy like

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

4 Valium and a glass of water

Advertisement