Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would your Death Row dinner be?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Ozzie BBQ

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Shaun Plays Games

Spuds and Ham! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭DanDublin1982

Cake and ice cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

A happy meal from McDonald's .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

A big bowl of pho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Prob tonight's dinner.

We had veg curry, char grilled cauliflower, then whizz up some garlic, ginger, some coriander stalks, couple of chillis and some scallions in the blender.

Fry some mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves and turmeric in a pan, then throw in the blenders contents.

Add your char grilled cauliflower, can 8f drained chickpea, can of coconut milk, can of pineapple chunks (juice and all) and a couple of chopped tomatoes.

Bring to boil for about 10 mins.

Also, rice boiled with some cloves and a half a lemon.

Fcuking Devine and cooked in about a half hour.

And I am not a vegetarian btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Prob tonight's dinner.

We had veg curry, char grilled cauliflower, then whizz up some garlic, ginger, some coriander stalks, couple of chillis and some scallions in the blender.

Fry some mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves and turmeric in a pan, then throw in the blenders contents.

Add your char grilled cauliflower, can 8f drained chickpea, can of coconut milk, can of pineapple chunks (juice and all) and a couple of chopped tomatoes.

Last meal on this earth, no meat?

Georgia Salpa's fanny :)

cloud493 wrote: »
    Last meal on this earth, no meat?

Was eating it tonight again with the wife (who is veggie) and I actually commented that it didn't/doesn't need meat. The chargrilled cauliflower comes out all nutty and meaty tbh.

serious , one of the best curries I've eaten, and I'm a man who knows his curry.

My house smells amazing atm too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Prob tonight's dinner.

So much for fast food

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I had a look through death row meals a while back and damn near every single one of them had Dr Pepper. Unsure if that means it's actually delicious once you develop a taste for it or it makes you into a serial killer; either way, I've wanted some ever since.

Didn't Dr. Pepper used to have that series of ad's with the tagline "Whats the worst could happen?"

For me, a massive cheese board, crackers and red wine. Maybe a tin of snuff (I tried it once at a dinner party and kind of liked it). Also a few shots of espresso.

Don't forget the packet of indigestion tablets, last thing I'd want is a dodgy stomach before they top me off:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭megaten

Dinner box from the chipper

dar100 wrote: »
    So much for fast food

It is fast, actually taken from Jamie Oliver 15 min meals. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Lamb biryani with keema naan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I never get the concept of fetishizing a last dinner.

It's like a sly way of boasting about food tastes, ironically or not.

I'm getting fcuking killed. I don't care what I eat before they electrocute me or poison me to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Augeo wrote: »
    Georgia Salpa's fanny :)
    Lick a 9 volt battery. No difference id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The mothers beef stew with about 4 slices of bread and a litre of milk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'd have to some meat for my last dinner. Even if I was shaking terrified, I'd have some sort of meat. Couldn't not have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Maybe a massive vegetarian buffet. Ok I know it'd lack meat but when they ask have I any last work's alls they get is a cheeky grin and "Veggie food, it might of saved a cow but am animal is still gonna die"

Actually I'd order a steak with it, just to wind up those tree huggers:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Meal deal from 4 Star with garlic pizza bread and wedges. Pizza would be ham bacon and pepperoni. Footlong Italian BMT from subway with all the salad. Sweet and sour chicken with boiled rice in a wrap with cheese. My mothers homemade chips with scandalous amounts of salt and ketchup all over. Lots of strawberry ice cream. Ice cold TK Orange to wash everything down. Pack of green extra chewing gum after before I go out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

A plate of food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Stanlex

A cyanide pill probably!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

Steps of Rome Pizza and ice cold pints of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 I Voted For Kodos

Chicken and black bean sauce with chips.

Jack daniels and coke.

I'm a simple man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Toad in the hole. Omfg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,411 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Steak chips mushrooms and fried onions washed down with coca cola and a choc ice.

Think I would ask to be shot, quicker than looking a some fella pushing down a lever and waiting for the stuff to go into my veins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Something I'm fatally allergic to... The irony!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Homemade burger and garlic bread washed down with about nine litres of tea ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Young Blood

Lentil Salad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mynamewasgone!

Would have to be steak with pepper sauce some broccoli and potato gratin

Advertisement