Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest behaviour

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

...While we're on the subject I have started a thread in a separate area of the forum asking posters to describe their last visit to the bathroom using the title of a film e.g The Rock, Days of Thunder, 2Fast 2Furious etc. etc.

Would love to hear all your thoughts.
    Rain man.

Going back to the OP, here we have a person who has, I presume over many years, learned the holy grail of man tricks, how to fart on command. At every given opportunity, in an appropriate location he is dishing them out like whipcracks. Then in an appalling situation, some whistleblowing b@stard has disclosed to the women folk of the work place what is going on in the mens jacks. Is no jacks sacred anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

And it burns, burns, burns.....
    MY RING'S ON FIRE!!!!! MY RING'S ON FIRE!!!

Currently studying for my Archaeology exam and as I was going through my notes, I found this slide:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmaqerna3g786z8/ring%20of%20fire.png

It's a sign. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

There's a man in my work who loudly farts when he's using the urinal and another man walks in. We suspect he sees this as some method of asserting his dominance, but I think it's inexcusably rude. what are some examples of rudeness you regularly encounter?

Maybe it's territorial assertion. Other species engage in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

feargale wrote: »
    Maybe it's territorial assertion. Other species engage in that.

That's my reading of it, though I'm no big-city anthropologist

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

The queue in the women's toilets can be crazy. And when it's a danger poo, you've got to go somewhere!

*looks over left shoulder*
    *looks over right shoulder*
    *leans towards Fat Christy*

What's a danger poo???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭bboybaboy19

What's a danger poo???

When you're prairie dogging

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Aaah, I always called it "touching cloth". Ya learn something new every day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Or having the "turtle's head"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

What's a danger poo???

For me it's where you have to take an emergency trip to the bathroom. It ain't staying in there for too long.

Advertisement