Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest behaviour

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Anyone else agree that boards.je is long overdue an 'All things Poo' forum?

Off to the Forum Requests with you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Yes, I agree!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

OP is a prude.

Hey! I fukk crazy-ass bitches all day long. Often in the face

Oh gawd, I'm so immature, I have just spent the last 15 minutes laughing my ass off at this thread while farting. I had Indian last night, they don't smell so nice. :(

• Advertisement

Hey! I fukk crazy-ass bitches all day long. Often in the face

But not in the bum hole. That's where poo comes from.

But not in the bum hole. That's where poo comes from.

Don;t use the 'p word' around me, i prefer to term excreta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

There's a man in my work who loudly farts when he's using the urinal and another man walks in. We suspect he sees this as some method of asserting his dominance, but I think it's inexcusably rude. what are some examples of rudeness you regularly encounter?

You have to be joking, because that's absolutely hilarious!

You have to be joking, because that's absolutely hilarious!

He's a bullying nogoodnik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

The OP asked a question. Answer it you rude fcukers!
    What are some examples of rudeness you regularly encounter?

• Advertisement

The OP asked a question. Answer it you rude fcukers!

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

wazky wrote: »
    People drinking their tea without extending their small finger away from the hand, frightfully uncouth people.

That's actually the uncouth part it's incorrect etiquette.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Oh gawd, I'm so immature, I have just spent the last 15 minutes laughing my ass off at this thread while farting. I had Indian last night, they don't smell so nice. :(

So what you're saying is that this morning a full moon passed over a bowl, exposing the ring of fire...

Or something...

Mickey H wrote: »
    So what you're saying is that this morning a full moon passed over a bowl, exposing the ring of fire...

Or something...

And it burns, burns, burns.....

MY RING'S ON FIRE!!!!! MY RING'S ON FIRE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

rude language in front of the vicar is the worst of all....

And it burns, burns, burns.....
    MY RING'S ON FIRE!!!!! MY RING'S ON FIRE!!!

Now that song is stuck in my head.

The lyrics 'I fell in to a burning ring of fire' has taken on a whole new meaning. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Now that song is stuck in my head.

The lyrics 'I fell in to a burning ring of fire curry' has taken on a whole new meaning. :(

Sound about right? :D

Mickey H wrote: »
    Sound about right? :D

No, I was thinking more about putting my pee pee into 'someone who had curry the night before's' bumhole.

That's if I had a pee pee. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

No, I was thinking more about putting my pee pee into 'someone who had curry the night before's' bumhole.

That's if I had a pee pee. :pac:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any weirder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

My house mate burps as loud as he can, he seems to equate it with kn0b size or something. Despite pulling him up on it he keeps doing it.

I'd actually be embarrassed to have someone in the house with him about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Recondite49

Wanna hope it's not too watery.

That's what the plug hole in shower is for... just rinse and repeat! :)

When I lay down a particularly eye wateringly large sized log, I do feel a sense of achievement so the first thing I tend to do after washing hands is to try and relate the experience to my girlfriend, who is as usual horrified that I would even mention a thing even in passing conversation.

I agree stools aren't a fitting subject for the dinner table but it seems to me if you've dropped a depth charged sized one, as a man you deserve some measure of credit.. it's not easy getting it all out in one go without giving in to the temptation to crimp off a length.

It takes focus and absolute sphincter control - some people simply have no appreciation for the art form! :)

...While we're on the subject I have started a thread in a separate area of the forum asking posters to describe their last visit to the bathroom using the title of a film e.g The Rock, Days of Thunder, 2Fast 2Furious etc. etc.

Would love to hear all your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

The Hobbit, Desolation of the Bog

When I lay down a particularly eye wateringly large sized log, I do feel a sense of achievement so the first thing I tend to do after washing hands is to try and relate the experience to my girlfriend, who is as usual horrified that I would even mention a thing even in passing conversation.

You need to have a poo conversation with your OH every day. Communication is everything!

You need to have a poo conversation with your OH every day. Communication is everything!

You're right Christy, don't women often complain men aren't open and honest with them?

If for instance my darling girl came to me and told me she was so constipated she'd started pebble-dashing the porcelain with her brown bullets, I would be the first to offer sympathy and a range of high fibre snacks.

Some people just don't appreciate it when you go the extra mile for them!

Gillo wrote: »
    The Hobbit, Desolation of the Bog

One ring to rule them all . . :-P

Also got into trouble with the old ball and chain last night for letting off an SBV in bed.

I was face down dozing off and she was staying up for a while reading as she's prone to do.

When the noxious gases came spewing forth, Mr Sphincter was caught with his trousers down - next thing I know my darling girl is cursing loudly and slamming the window open.

I tried to oblige her by getting under the duvet but she told me this only makes things worse as the latent SBV Will lurk for hours at a time before making a running jump at her nostrils just before she's nodding off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Also got into trouble with the old ball and chain last night for letting off an SBV in bed.

I was face down dozing off and she was staying up for a while reading as she's prone to do.

When the noxious gases came spewing forth, Mr Sphincter was caught with his trousers down - next thing I know my darling girl is cursing loudly and slamming the window open.

I tried to oblige her by getting under the duvet but she told me this only makes things worse as the latent SBV Will lurk for hours at a time before making a running jump at her nostrils just before she's nodding off.

I like to fan the duvet when that happens. Let all it's glory out.

Advertisement