Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudest behaviour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Nice, very thoughtful to fertilise your neighbours lawn. They must be very grateful.

I would think so :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

People listening to other people fart and then moan about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

aaakev wrote: »
    Wow wow wow hang on a second there princess.......

what are you doing in the mans toilets??

Well spotted, it hadn't occurred to me that the OP was female. It is all starting to make sense now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Oh he is most rude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

The queue in the women's toilets can be crazy. And when it's a danger poo, you've got to go somewhere!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Recondite49

The queue in the women's toilets can be crazy. And when it's a danger poo, you've got to go somewhere!

Useful time saving tip in the mornings : As you're abluting in your morning shower, just let rip into your hand and sling it into the toilet bowl!

(This is a joke for the more literally minded and less scatological among us)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Critiquing the anal activities of an office bully

Useful time saving tip in the mornings : As you're abluting in your morning shower, just let rip into your hand and sling it into the toilet bowl!

Seriously Recondite, you're gonna get Arthur Beesley all excirah. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Wanna hope it's not too watery.

I'm worried that some day the other penis-wielders might whoop their approval and officially crown him King 5hit

• Advertisement

Wanna hope it's not too watery.

I do good solid poos but not too solid that you have to squeeze them out. Work on your diet and sort that shít out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Does this rude sort also do power asserting activities in other forums like for instance if he saw you enter a supermarket would he do something veryy rude and out of place like purchasing an item?

Does this rude sort also do power asserting activities in other forums like for instance if he saw you enter a supermarket would he do something veryy rude and out of place like purchasing an item?

He might purchase a big blet that says "everyhting is bigger in texas", meaning his phallus, if he were texan, yes

Does your shower not have a drain? Why get your hands and toilet dirty unnecessarily? Makes no sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Alot of muscles relax when going for a p*ss. Including the ones holding back the trumpet section. Its to be expected..

Just relax, you'll have the last laugh, the day he follows through.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

There's a man in my work who loudly farts when he's using the urinal and another man walks in. We suspect he sees this as some method of asserting his dominance, but I think it's inexcusably rude. what are some examples of rudeness you regularly encounter?

I'll stop doing that sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Easier method:

Let that dead otter fall to the floor of the shower/bath instead.
    Kick it towards the drain.
    Initiate the "Waffle Stomp"..

Just relax, you'll have the last laugh, the day he follows through.

As long as his arse isn't pointing at the OP.

With his pants pulled down for some reason

• Advertisement

I'll stop doing that sorry!

Better out than in, you don't want to self combust. If ya can't fart in the toilet where can ya fart?

Why? Can he projectile shyte through his trousers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Better out than in, you don't want to self combust. If ya can't fart in the toilet where can ya fart?

In front of the missus? Christmas dinner? Confession?

Loudly at innocent co-workers with impunity, apparently

Next thing you know you'll all be telling me not to get so touchy over the homeless man who keeps vomiting blood down my sleeve

Why? Can he projectile shyte through his trousers?

I've seen it happen. The constant farts have weakened the structural integrity of his jocks.

Who want's to risk that?

In front of the missus? Christmas dinner? Confession?

Yes, yes and yes!! Confession is ideal!! You're in a box, just you and the priest who has to stay there for the next few hours. Let it rip!!
    Loudly at innocent co-workers with impunity, apparently

Next thing you know you'll all be telling me not to get so touchy over the homeless man who keeps vomiting blood down my sleeve

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

OP is a prude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Maybe ring him am ambulance instead of telling all of us about it... :p

Anyone else agree that boards.ie is long overdue an 'All things Poo' forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

*inhales deeply*

I love the smell of poo thread in the afternoon.

AH doesn't disappoint :pac:

Advertisement