Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

America as a whole expected to take responcibility for US torture methods after 9.11

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

Exactly 2 party system, what happens when you don't like either and have to chose between the best of 2 evils ? Not any better here, Vote for the guys who ruined the country, vote for the guys who helped, vote for the guys who let it happen, vote for some randomers that will never agree with each other.

conveniently for obomber this is exactly what happened again with romney running "against"

i wonder what type of lunatic they can roll out to make hilary look like the appealing one in the next episode of faux american democracy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭marienbad

conveniently for obomber this is exactly what happened again with romney running "against"

i wonder what type of lunatic they can roll out to make hilary look like the appealing one in the next episode of faux american democracy

I am always amazed when people trot out this guff. despite its great faults and mistakes, and they are great indeed, the USA is and continues to be the greatest democracy the world has ever seen .

And please lets not go down the Swiss route.

Advertisement