Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours (maybe) Halloween Beers J.W Sweetmans (Messrs) Dublin - vote for date

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Limerick, I'll provide the stab proof vests at a great discount price... come see the culture!

I'd rather go to Cork!! Limerick, christ on a bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

I refuse donegal on health and safety reasons.

To quote a certain footballer with poor balance... WE GO AGAIN!!!!!

This time I got Lismore.

Book the castle for us mods! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 leBIT

Why don't we have pre drinks in boards.ie office?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'd rather go to Cork!! Limerick, christ on a bike.

I'd pick the langers as well to be honest...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

How about a day out in Oakwood theme park followed by Boards Beers on the Boat !

Stena are doing day returns for a €55.

Price includes return trip.
    Coach transfer to the park.
    Day pass for all rides.

Beats Carlow.

I really just want to go on the crocadile coaster.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

^^^^thats a fcuking deadly idea. I'm not getting on anything but I love the idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 leBIT

Lapin wrote: »
    How about a day out in Boards Beers on the Boat ![/I]

are doing day returns for a €55.

Day pass for all rides.

Beats Carlow.

But doesn't it take half the day to sail over :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

leBIT wrote: »

AFAIK they leave at like 6AM and come back at like 2AM the following day.. That's what happens on most day trips by ferry.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

I have been waiting for this day! Moved to Dublin recently so will actually be able to make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

danslevent wrote: »
    I have been waiting for this day! Moved to Dublin recently so will actually be able to make it!

What if it's in Galway?

• Advertisement

Jaysus there's some amount of Dubs/culchies living in Dublin on boards. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Jaysus there's some amount of Dubs/culchies living in Dublin on boards. :eek:

Dulchies, you mean.

Dulchies, you mean.

Well in fairness, someone has to do the work. Ya can't be depending on the dubs to do it. :pac:

Culchies FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

danslevent wrote: »

Has to be in Dublin so :pac:

Or Lapins idea

I really want to go if its not too far away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭Patser

Why does there have to be only one? Why not have a synchronized country-wide Boards beerathon? 6-7 meet ups in all main urban areas and the Arans for the hippies, all with a single online thread of boasting 'We're on our 14th Jaeger round', dares 'Go for 20!!' , threats, slagging etc

All mods will probably be out with us so by 2am the unmoderated thread would be comedy gold.

Folks this is our Garth Brooks moment! Do we go one session and disappoint 140,000 Boardsie drinkers (rough estimate) or agree to alternative sessions (matinees an option) so we all, as a proud and noble online representatives of an Independent nation get gloriously legless in as many locations as possible!!!

THIS WILL BE OUR INEBRIATION DAY!!!!

FREEDOM!!!

Ps: I may have started practicing early.

Ps. For what it's worth. I say O'Reilly's in Dublin on a Saturday night. It's a great pub with cheap drink in a central location. However on a Saturday night around 11pm it turns into a Metal/Goth bar where everyone is in black.

Having previously been glared out of it - friend backed down not me - I've sworn to return with reinforcements while wearing pure White - and possibly white bunny ears - just to mess up their colour coordination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Patser wrote: »
    Ps. For what it's worth. I say O'Reilly's in Dublin on a Saturday night. It's a great pub with cheap drink in a central location. However on a Saturday night around 11pm it turns into a Metal/Goth bar where everyone is in black.

Having previously been glared out of it - friend backed down not me - I've sworn to return with reinforcements while wearing pure White - and possibly white bunny ears - just to mess up their colour coordination.

go for it tonight and let us know:pac:

go for it tonight and let us know:pac:

In Waterford for Spraoi for weekend. Heavy rain lead to detours into 'shelter' may have stopped raining a while ago, shagged if I know.

Edit: Next Saturday I'm heading to Dublin match in Croker. Maybe if I get a shell suit tracky bottoms and my Dubs jersey I'll drift in. That'll be as anathema to Goths as garlic to Dracula. Need to work on a twitch and Howya accent.

In Waterford for Spraoi for weekend. Heavy rain lead to detours into 'shelter' may have stopped raining a while ago, shagged if I know.

Edit: Next Saturday I'm heading to Dublin match in Croker. Maybe if I get a shell suit tracky bottoms and my Dubs jersey I'll drift in. That'll be as anathema to Goths as garlic to Dracula. Need to work on a twitch and Howya accent.

go with the mossie henerbry accent...totally wreak there heads:D:D

Off to Google Mossie Hennerbrie

Ah Gift Grub Boi!!!

• Advertisement

Off to Google Mossie Hennerbrie

Ah Gift Grub Boi!!!

frightenly accurate for parts of Waterford city

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I heard you were the inspiration Tom. ha ha
    yes boy!

deise08 wrote: »
    I heard you were the inspiration Tom. ha ha
    yes boy!

add in extreme bogger accent and youre onto something...god how I miss the slagging in FAS over it:pac::pac:

Why does there have to be only one? Why not have a synchronized country-wide Boards beerathon? 6-7 meet ups in all main urban areas and the Arans for the hippies, all with a single online thread of boasting 'We're on our 14th Jaeger round', dares 'Go for 20!!' , threats, slagging etc

All mods will probably be out with us so by 2am the unmoderated thread would be comedy gold.

Folks this is our Garth Brooks moment! Do we go one session and disappoint 140,000 Boardsie drinkers (rough estimate) or agree to alternative sessions (matinees an option) so we all, as a proud and noble online representatives of an Independent nation get gloriously legless in as many locations as possible!!!

THIS WILL BE OUR INEBRIATION DAY!!!!

FREEDOM!!!

Ps: I may have started practicing early.

I concur, there should at least be 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

AH beers...Almost nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

How about a day out in Oakwood theme park followed by Boards Beers on the Boat !

Day pass for all rides.

Beats Carlow.

leBIT wrote: »

I've been on this trip before and it can be messy. The bar on the boat will be open at all times on the way over and back. Savage crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Wasn't the last AH beers in Galway?

hi Micky i just saw (and was a bit surprised tbh lol) you have my photo as avatar?? but why? pardon me asking... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Day pass for all rides.

Beats Carlow.

I like it!
    Joya wrote: »
    hi Micky i just saw (and was a bit surprised tbh lol) you have my photo as avatar?? but why? pardon me asking... lol

Joya he's sick, he stealing er'bodys avatar up in here

He gets immense pleasure from that second you read one of his posts and think wait a minute, that doesnt sound like me?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Joya he's sick, he stealing er'bodys avatar up in here

He gets immense pleasure from that second you read one of his posts and think wait a minute, that doesnt sound like me?!

ahhhhahahahahh another wacko so :ddd)))))))))) that's okay then :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Joya wrote: »

It's probably cause you are kinda nice looking he he

*scarleh. *legs it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement