Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours (maybe) Halloween Beers J.W Sweetmans (Messrs) Dublin - vote for date

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Saturday 1st November
    Sauve wrote: »
    This is the most retarded, cliquey public beers thread I've ever read. I've been going to beers for a few years now and have never come across anything like this.
    It's extremely unwelcoming to anybody who may be on the fence about coming, and full of absolute tripe.
    Will ye ffs cop on and stop treating this like a private night out with yer couple of mates. Seriously. State of it.

So you won't be joining us then? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Saturday 1st November
    So you won't be joining us then? :rolleyes:

I'll be looking after my hawwwwwwk that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Saturday 1st November
    Sauve wrote: »
    I'll be looking after my hawwwwwwk that night.

Oh ok

Just a strange reaction to have about people chatting about the beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I have never met any of these lot.......:( Ever. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I think I've been in the same film screening as one of you guys before, other than that, strangers to me.

• Advertisement

Yeh to be honest, this thread is a bit of a train wreck and going just by reading the last few pages it's not a beers I'd fancy attending (and others according to the various PMs I've received). So. Give me a few minutes to tidy it up and I'll reopen it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement