Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Not much point now, it'd cannibalise fifa 19 sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ECookie13

Did they never add Fifa 18?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

ECookie13 wrote:
    Did they never add Fifa 18?

it's listed as coming soon for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I have a specific memory of getting an EA access code off Amazon before, but with less than a month to go on my current sub, just thought I'd confirm if there is any problems redeeming a UK code here in Ireland? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

marcbrophy wrote:
    I have a specific memory of getting an EA access code off Amazon before, but with less than a month to go on my current sub, just thought I'd confirm if there is any problems redeeming a UK code here in Ireland?

No problems it is global

• Advertisement

No problems it is global

Thanks very much! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I have a specific memory of getting an EA access code off Amazon before, but with less than a month to go on my current sub, just thought I'd confirm if there is any problems redeeming a UK code here in Ireland? :)

:eek:
    That just reminds me, I bought one ages ago on Amazon and never used it.
    Must still be on my Amazon account.

Must stick it on adverts as I obviously don't need it!!!

Anyone know when FIFA 18 will be added? Or when 17 was? :pac:

Fifa 17 was April last year!
    They are taking the piss with 18, cos it had a world cup mode :(

Edit: Fifa 18 is due to land soon to the Vault. It's in the coming soon section on the Access website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Fifa 17 was April last year!
    They are taking the piss with 18, cos it had a world cup mode :(

Edit: Fifa 18 is due to land soon to the Vault. It's in the coming soon section on the Access website :)

It's included with Origin Access Premier. Maybe they postponed it for the regular Origin Access to peddle the new Premier subscription?

• Advertisement

JoyPad wrote: »
    It's included with Origin Access Premier. Maybe they postponed it for the regular Origin Access to peddle the new Premier subscription?

Very possible!
    I don't see them offering the premier service to xbox users at all!
    I wonder is it even on their roadmap to do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,997 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

FIFA 19 10 hour trial goes live today September 20th

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

It appears FIFA 18 is finally in the Vault. No official word yet but the Xbox app says I bought it on August 12th 2015, the day I signed up for Access.

Still no sign of Burnout Paradise despite EAs previous statement that it would also be in the Vault by the end of this month.

It appears FIFA 18 is finally in the Vault. No official word yet but the Xbox app says I bought it on August 12th 2015, the day I signed up for Access.

Still no sign of Burnout Paradise despite EAs previous statement that it would also be in the Vault by the end of this month.

462512.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Nice one sniper. About time they add it!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Fight Night Champion - 10/10/18
    Burnout™Paradise Remastered - 10/10/18
    Army of Two - 10/17/18
    Battlefield V Play First Trial - 11/9/18

October on EA Access. See here.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Fight Night Champion - 10/10/18
    Burnout™Paradise Remastered - 10/10/18
    Army of Two - 10/17/18
    Battlefield V Play First Trial - 11/9/18

October on EA Access. See here.

What's fight night like?
    Used to play the older ones on ps2 and loved them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

UFC 3 now in the vault.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

If I get EA Access can i download the games onto the xbox one and play offline ? or do i need to be online to play ?

Thanks

• Advertisement

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    If I get EA Access can i download the games onto the xbox one and play offline ? or do i need to be online to play ?

Thanks

You need to be online to get the licences to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

toonarmy1 wrote: »

Thanks

Every time you play the games on EA Access, the system needs to connect to ensure your EA Access membership is up to date before you can play

My EA Access subscription expires at the end of the year, and I see no good reason to renew.
    I have a PC now, and find myself rarely turning on the XB1X. I've also acquired the new EA Origin Access Premier subscription on PC, allowing me to play a lot of games on that platform.

I know some games are only available on XB1, and not on PC (e.g. NHL series), but nothing compels me to renew.
    What do you people think?

My EA Access subscription expires at the end of the year, and I see no good reason to renew.
    I have a PC now, and find myself rarely turning on the XB1X. I've also acquired the new EA Origin Access Premier subscription on PC, allowing me to play a lot of games on that platform.

I know some games are only available on XB1, and not on PC (e.g. NHL series), but nothing compels me to renew.
    What do you people think?

If you're not getting your moneys worth, then it's obviously not worth it.

If you're buying it for one game, then it's probably not worth it, unless you are a superfan of NHL :)

As an aside, how's the Premier service treating you on PC?

If you're buying it for one game, then it's probably not worth it, unless you are a superfan of NHL :)

As an aside, how's the Premier service treating you on PC?

I bought this on XB1 before I had a PC. I played Madden, NHL, bit of FIFA. Can't say I wasted the money on it, as it only cost me around 20 euro per year.

The PC subscription is well worth it. I played the new Madden and new FIFA when they launched (no waiting for Vault), and will probably play the new Battlefield V and Anthem when they launch as well. Also enjoyed the last NFS game, played very nicely with my G920 wheel. I think this license has already paid for itself (it is 99 for a year).

There are way more games on PC anyway, which is why I'm moving away from the XB1 service.

I bought this on XB1 before I had a PC. I played Madden, NHL, bit of FIFA. Can't say I wasted the money on it, as it only cost me around 20 euro per year.

Sorry, I should have said renewing it for 1 game may be a bit overkill if you already have the rest of the games on another platform :)
    The PC subscription is well worth it. I played the new Madden and new FIFA when they launched (no waiting for Vault), and will probably play the new Battlefield V and Anthem when they launch as well. Also enjoyed the last NFS game, played very nicely with my G920 wheel. I think this license has already paid for itself (it is 99 for a year).

There are way more games on PC anyway, which is why I'm moving away from the XB1 service.

Cool, might pick it up in the new year, once I clear this Autumns batch of games on console :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Battlefront 2 now in the vault

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Battlefront 2 now in the vault

Really enjoyed the free trial of this at launch so looking forward to sinking my teeth into the campaign.

• Advertisement

Unravel two is now in the vault.

Advertisement