Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

CatInABox wrote: »
    Yes, this seems to be the case, thanks for clearing it up. Wonder if they'll time FIFA 18 hitting the vault with the start of the world cup.

Did FIFA have a euro add on 2 years ago?

With the world cup add on I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to generate a few extra sales before adding it to the vault.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

It's a free update this time around. Might be a way to increase FUT revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Yeah, I think the world cup updates have been.

What I'm getting at is they get to repackage the same game* and roll it out to the World Cup hype machine...

If they generate 1m sales on the back of the World Cup, is it worth delaying it's addition to the vault?

*There are those that believe it's the same game every year. You can't spell twEAk without EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I noticed that Nfs payback thing as well. I can install it too, but they are saying its a 10h trial thing, not vaulted game? You sure lads its vaulted?
    I would give it a go if its vaulted, but I wont waste a massive download for 10h playtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I noticed that Nfs payback thing as well. I can install it too, but they are saying its a 10h trial thing, not vaulted game? You sure lads its vaulted?
    I would give it a go if its vaulted, but I wont waste a massive download for 10h playtime.

It isn't active in the app yet, but it is in the vault. The listing on xbox.com would be try for free and wouldn't state it is free for EA Access as shown in the attached image if only the trial was available.

• Advertisement

EA have now confirmed Need for Speed is in the vault.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1005555160620228608?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^
    Was just coming here to post that tweet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Would never pay money for it, but when I have ea access, why the feck not, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

noticed that Rory McIlroy PGA Golf is gone, pity , me and my son used to play it often

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

noticed that Rory McIlroy PGA Golf is gone, pity , me and my son used to play it often

Was removed on May 22nd due to licence expiration.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

When I heard it was being removed, I bought it off eBay. Got a brand new copy that was still sealed for 18 quid delivered

5 games being added to the vault in the next three months.

Sims 4
    Fe
    FIFA 18
    Dantes Inferno
    Burnout Paradise Remastered

https://www.ea.com/ea-access/news/find-out-what-is-coming-soon-to-ea-access

• Registered Users Posts: 8,861 ✭✭✭Soarer

5 games being added to the vault in the next three months.

Sims 4
    Fe
    FIFA 18
    Dantes Inferno
    Burnout Paradise Remastered

https://www.ea.com/ea-access/news/find-out-what-is-coming-soon-to-ea-access

Any idea of when FIFA 18 will be added?

My membership is up next month, and wasn't gonna bother renewing it since McIllroy golf is gone. But might renew and save buying the FIFA for the kid.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Soarer wrote: »
    Any idea of when FIFA 18 will be added?

My membership is up next month, and wasn't gonna bother renewing it since McIllroy golf is gone. But might renew and save buying the FIFA for the kid.

It was the 22nd and 27th of September for FIFA 16 and 17 respectively, so I'd say it'll be the around the same this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

It was the 22nd and 27th of September for FIFA 16 and 17 respectively, so I'd say it'll be the around the same this time.

Around the time the new FIFA is released

I'm going to guess Tuesday 17th of July!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

The last two were added to the vault in April but since FIFA 18 had a free World Cup update, I'd say they've been holding it back. I'd say it'll be added around the end of the month.

The Sims 4 is available now.

Nice one!

Don't reckon any of the DLC went free too? :)
    The price they want for some of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Bought it for my daughter on sale last month for 20 euro, ah well nevermind!

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

anyone know of any deals on 1 year subs at the moment?

ablelocks wrote: »
    anyone know of any deals on 1 year subs at the moment?

€23.89 on CdKeys atm, €22.70 with the 5% off Facebook code. That will probably be as cheap as you'll get it unless it ends up as a daily deal.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/ea-access-12-month-subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Downloaded sims 4 but having issues with it, created a character but when I save in tge game it pops up that "we are not able to save as my Xbox is out of space for saved data", I checked and I have 60gb free so not sure why this is happening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Anyone having problems trying to play the Madden 10 hour trial? I bought a month of access to see if I liked the new Madden but it won't let me access the trial. It kicks me out after the screen says you have 10 hours left on your trial.

Judging by this thread on the EA website, an awful lot of people are having the same issue, or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Judging by this thread on the EA website, an awful lot of people are having the same issue, or similar.

Cheers for that CatInABox. Was tempted to pull the trigger and buy the physical copy of the game today but really wanted to try the trial first to see if there was much of an improvement on 18. Oh well, EA have really shot themselves in the foot over this one

Rory McIlroy PGA tour is back in the vault for some reason. It had been pulled a few months ago because I think EA lost the PGA tour license.

Can't see anything online about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Were is FIFA 18 !!! :P

Advertisement