Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man-icure

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

I have very healthy looking nails in general and although I can be lazy with the trimming sometimes I would never consider getting one. I'm not a guy to trim down to the pink though. A little bit of white is for me as my nails get itchy and sensitive I guess if I bare them completely.

I would have no issues with any guy getting it done and I think it's a sign of the times that grooming is essential and gone are the days of a can of lynx and brylcreem being the only products you use. I have never gotten one but I'm seriously considering one of those expensive facial things and am also in two minds on doing sunbeds... The latter obviously needs serious thought but I think it's a good thing that men are doing these sort of things now.

Advertisement