If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - THURSDAY JULY 24TH 2014

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Boardies,

Apologies for the delay - I have just finished the Q-Z listing ( lots of nice Sony, Samsung, Sennheiser, Roksan, Opus etc) - to be fair to everyone - I'll post it early tomorrow ( Friday) morning...

Sorry again, been bogged down in stuff all last week :o

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

manufan16 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

I would like no. 171 please? Can you keep for me? 

[font=arial, sans-serif]Monitor Audio C180 T2 – Stereo In –Ceiling Speaker (each)[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]http://www.monitoraudi.../100-series/c180-t2/[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Were £139.95 – Now £49.95 (Each)[/font]

Possibly one or two other pieces but I am still looking!

thanks
    Hi Manufan16.

Someone else has just asked asked about the 2 C180T2 listed. The Post above this one. 

I'll have a hunt see if there may be anymore.

Will revert back ASAP.
    Hey Manufan16.

Double checked and have an extra one. Your name is now on this one ;)
    Cheers Kenny, I will get in contact after tomorrows listing is published , just in case there is anything else :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Fitzinho

Boardies,

Apologies for the delay - I have just finished the Q-Z listing ( lots of nice Sony, Samsung, Sennheiser, Roksan, Opus etc) - to be fair to everyone - I'll post it early tomorrow ( Friday) morning...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Was told there was nothing else coming so went ahead and made my purchase

Fitzinho wrote: »
    Boardies,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Was told there was nothing else coming so went ahead and made my purchase
    No problem - That's completely our error ( as in my error :o  for taking so long..) if there is anything on tomorrows list we will happily take back your earlier purchase and you can select from the list tomorrow - BTW it will be released between 8.30 - 9.30 in the morning..

Get the F5 buttons working :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Hi Tadhg.

We currently have the black finish in stock.
    The Audio Quest speaker cable and HDMI's will be arriving in with us very soon. 

Let me know when your ready to pull the trigger and we can get the order up on our system.
    Thanks Kenny, I'll hold off until John posts the remaining list tomorrow morning.
    T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

BTW it will be released between 8.30 - 9.30 in the morning..

Get the F5 buttons working :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Sleep in again John? :D

It hurt me to thank that post Butter..........

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seamie mac

Hi guys,

Am interested in #121 - the Marantz SA8005 .. Is condition very good and full warranty still on it? Pls also suggest good interconnect for it to the PM. Delivery to Dublin as before.

What's your view comparing this to the UD7007 for 2 channel audio as it has SACD as well but also Bluray Audio support too? This kit is for HiFi music only...

Thanks,

Seamie Mac.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,135 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

seamie mac wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Am interested in #121 - the Marantz SA8005 .. Is condition very good and full warranty still on it? Pls also suggest good interconnect for it to the PM. Delivery to Dublin as before.

What's your view comparing this to the UD7007 for 2 channel audio as it has SACD as well but also Bluray Audio support too? This kit is for HiFi music only...

Thanks,

Seamie Mac.
    Hi Seamie Mac.

We still have the SA8005 left and it is in excellent condition as it has been on display in our Demo room.

I'll drop a PM with interconnect and delivery.

For 2 channel I would stick to the SA8005 over the UD7007. The 7007 is tuned more towards blu ray, while it will play the other formats the SA8005 will handle music and audio much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Darcy Dougal

Hi John
    I'll take the following please (is it black or silver?)

Marantz SR7008 – Av Receiver
    Demo unit, as new
    Was £1349 – Now just £499.95

Thanks
    DD,
    That Marantz SR7008 is as new, in shiny black and has only been in the Demo room and not on general display - We also have a completely immaculate Silver/Gold display unit as well which has original box and accys - only ever been in a window display - I'll give you 1st option on finish..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Sorry I haven't come back sooner, I was on hols, I will call today or tomorrow to pay for this and arrange delivery, I'll take SR7008 in silver colour if still left, if not black is fine.
    Thanks 
    DD

• Advertisement

Hi John
    I'll take the following please (is it black or silver?)

Marantz SR7008 – Av Receiver
    Demo unit, as new
    Was £1349 – Now just £499.95

Thanks
    DD,
    That Marantz SR7008 is as new, in shiny black and has only been in the Demo room and not on general display - We also have a completely immaculate Silver/Gold display unit as well which has original box and accys - only ever been in a window display - I'll give you 1st option on finish..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Sorry I haven't come back sooner, I was on hols, I will call today or tomorrow to pay for this and arrange delivery, I'll take SR7008 in silver colour if still left, if not black is fine.
    Thanks 
    DD
    Hi DD.

Unfortunately all the SR7008 are now gone.
    We had two more that were meant to arrive but in the end did not.

Might there be another amp that would suit your needs?

I do apologies for any hassle that this may cause.

Hi DD.

Hi Kenny

I had my heart set on the SR7008, it was perfect for my set up...disappointed now.

I want an amp with 6+ HDMI inputs (1.4 / 2.0), ARC, at least 2 HDMI outputs (TV and Projector, a 3rd output for a 2nd zone would be the icing on the cake) 4k for future upgrade of TV a bonus, Airplay, DNLA, for a 9.1 / 9.2 speaker set up, control app... 

The £499 price was busting my budget but the SR7008 was worth it.

DD

Hi DD.

Hi Kenny

I had my heart set on the SR7008, it was perfect for my set up...disappointed now.

I want an amp with 6+ HDMI inputs (1.4 / 2.0), ARC, at least 2 HDMI outputs (TV and Projector, a 3rd output for a 2nd zone would be the icing on the cake) 4k for future upgrade of TV a bonus, Airplay, DNLA, for a 9.1 / 9.2 speaker set up, control app... 

DD
    Sounds pretty damn close to a Denon AVRX4000 ( I have one demo unit left in perfect nick that I could smuggle out at that price - its as new with box, all the bits and accys present & correct)
    http://usa.denon.com/us/product/hometheater/avreceiversht/avrx4000

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi DD.

Hi Kenny

DD
    Sounds pretty damn close to a Denon AVRX4000 ( I have one demo unit left in perfect nick that I could smuggle out at that price - its as new with box, all the bits and accys present & correct)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John

That Denon seems to tick most of the boxes, I don't think I could pass on that!

I'll pm delivery details & call later to arrange payment.

What is the situation with the warranty on a demo unit?

Hi DD.

Hi Kenny

DD

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John

That Denon seems to tick most of the boxes, I don't think I could pass on that!

I'll pm delivery details & call later to arrange payment.

What is the situation with the warranty on a demo unit?
    Hi there,

Not a problem at all :)  Snapped up at quality amp there!

I know John is out of the office at the moment, if you could CC me on the PM we'll be sure to get you sorted asap :)

You'll have Denon's 2 year warranty on the amp :)  We can add on another 3 years to make it 5 in total for 10% of the purchase price.  

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skeel

Hi,

Do you still have item 17?

ARCAM FMJ A19 Amplifier
    Ex-Display, excellent condition

Was £649 – Now £449.95 ( Save £200!)

I am in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire in England, is it possible to deliver here?

Thanks for your help

Steph

skeel wrote: »
    Hi,

ARCAM FMJ A19 Amplifier

I am in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire in England, is it possible to deliver here?

Thanks for your help

Steph
    Hi Steph,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Unfortunately we can't ship this to England :(

Apologies.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2 skeel

Hi,

ARCAM FMJ A19 Amplifier

Thanks for your help

Steph
    Hi Steph,

Apologies.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Is there no way to ship this even with charging us the delivery costs?

Thanks

Steph

Hi,

ARCAM FMJ A19 Amplifier

Thanks for your help

Steph
    Hi Steph,

Apologies.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Is there no way to ship this even with charging us the delivery costs?

Thanks

Steph
    Steph,

unfortunately we don't ship Arcam outside Ireland at all - you could try one of our UK branches (you are surrounded by Richers around High Wycombe - Eton, Watford, Reading, Weybridge) - I'd guess that Eton would be the closest branch or you have an excellent Arcam dealer in Town with The Sound Gallery - you could try phoning around to see if any of them have an spare ex-display A19 in clearance like ours!

Thanks again and apologies we cant be more helpful,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Gents,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to ye on this but almost ready to pull the trigger. One quick question - do the in-wall/in-celing speakers come as a pair or individual units? I have some of the boston in-walls already in one room but can't for the life of me remember if there was one in a pack or a pair? Obviously same question for both Boston and MA brands.

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Gents,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to ye on this but almost ready to pull the trigger. One quick question - do the in-wall/in-celing speakers come as a pair or individual units? I have some of the boston in-walls already in one room but can't for the life of me remember if there was one in a pack or a pair? Obviously same question for both Boston and MA brands.

Thanks!
    Butter,

we always expect you to be unpredictable ( that's a bit of an oxymoron I guess..)

99% of Custom install speakers are in singles - and that pretty much applies to MA and Boston but if you want to let us know which ones you are looking for I'll tell you 110%

Hope all well and keep us posted,

ATVB,

J

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Guys, any update on this?
    thanks, able

Philips HTS9241 – 2.1 Blu-Ray lifestyle system white
    Was £499.95 – Last one to clear at a bonkers £99.95 – Cust Reserved – will take 1st options!

ablelocks wrote: »
    Guys, any update on this?
    thanks, able

Philips HTS9241 – 2.1 Blu-Ray lifestyle system white
    Was £499.95 – Last one to clear at a bonkers £99.95 – Cust Reserved – will take 1st options!
    Sorry Able - I should have updated - unfortunately its sold...

Apologies againfor keeping you waiting,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 30 vonny232

Hi, 

Are the Monitor Audio Reference 1 speakers still available?

vonny232 wrote: »
    Hi, 

Are the Monitor Audio Reference 1 speakers still available?
    Hi Vonny232.

We still have a pair or two left of the Ref 1 speakers.

If you would like to go for a pair drop me a contact number in a PM and I can give you a buzz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭nakom

Hi,
    is number 10 still available?
    If so how much is shipping to Dublin?

nakom wrote: »
    Hi,
    is number 10 still available?
    If so how much is shipping to Dublin?
    Nakon,

Yes we still have stock of that Alphason Bracket - Alphason 37-55” Articulated TV Bracket
    http://www.alphasondes...ket-and-supports.htm
    Was £129.95 – Now £79.95

Its an excellent bracket and they are brand new boxed - we would prefer to keep stocking this bracket, but we are swapping all our brackets over to Sanus so these have to go! - happy to do shipping at £9.95 on this to Dublin.

If you would like to order just drop us a line with your contact details by PM or by mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will get the delivery arranged for you.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

Is 145 still available?

Sapele wrote: »
    Is 145 still available?
    Hi Sapele.

Yip 145 the Monitor Audio Radius 90 speakers are still available.

Let me know if you would like to go for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Sapele

Sapele wrote: »
    Is 145 still available?
    Hi Sapele.

Yip 145 the Monitor Audio Radius 90 speakers are still available.

Let me know if you would like to go for them.
    Sorry forgot to ask, are they In walnut finish?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.