If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - THURSDAY JULY 24TH 2014

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

devilabit wrote: »
    Please put me down for item 133 - Monitor Audio BXW10 Walnut, email sent to sales.
    Devil,

just replied to your mail and we will hold that Subby for you,

Thanks for the business, its very much appreciated :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi Dermot, the best price that we can do on our display model would be £549.95 or £629.95 for a new one.

The streaming performance of the stream magic 6 is second to none so if you want the best performance for audio streaming then this is it. If your files are in a lossless format then I would go with this over the CD player but if you great quality CD playback, then the 851 ticks that box. I personally think that the stream magic, with lossless files, sounds better than a good CD player. But then I am an audiophile.......not so ole though !!!

Just bear in mind that it's not just about the DACS...although they are important. 

Hope that helps.

ATB

Dave

How much for delivery on either of these items and what's the total euro values of the items also ?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

coley wrote: »
    Can you put my name to one of these please
    Monitor Audio C180 T2 – Stereo In –Ceiling Speaker (each)
    http://www.monitoraudi.../100-series/c180-t2/
    Were £139.95 – Now £49.95 (Each)

thanks
    -Coley.
    Hi Coley,

Apologies, missed your post there.

If you can PM me your details I'll have one of the guys give you a call to sort out payment etc :)

Chris
    Thanks Guys - delivered today.
    I may need to reinforce my ceiling for the C180-T2 :)
    The CPC 120s I added, on the other hand look very neat.

Thanks again for the great service
    -Coley.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,135 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Can you put my name to one of these please

thanks
    -Coley.
    Hi Coley,

Apologies, missed your post there.

If you can PM me your details I'll have one of the guys give you a call to sort out payment etc :)

Chris
    Thanks Guys - delivered today.
    I may need to reinforce my ceiling for the C180-T2 :)
    The CPC 120s I added, on the other hand look very neat.

Thanks again for the great service
    -Coley.
    Hey Coley.

Glad you are happy with the speakers.

If anything else catches your eye just let us know ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Hi guys,

Can I add 2 of No 43 - HDMI lead.
    And No 24 - Audio Quest record brush.

Are there any other turntables coming up?

I think I'll hold off on the Sony 1040 for now. The exchange rate makes it cheaper down here at the moment.

• Advertisement

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I think I'll hold off on the Sony 1040 for now. The exchange rate makes it cheaper down here at the moment.
    HI Milk_da_man.

I'll give you a call ASAP.

Where have you seen the Sony cheaper as we do offer a price beat policy :)

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi Dermot, the best price that we can do on our display model would be £549.95 or £629.95 for a new one.

The streaming performance of the stream magic 6 is second to none so if you want the best performance for audio streaming then this is it. If your files are in a lossless format then I would go with this over the CD player but if you great quality CD playback, then the 851 ticks that box. I personally think that the stream magic, with lossless files, sounds better than a good CD player. But then I am an audiophile.......not so ole though !!!

Just bear in mind that it's not just about the DACS...although they are important. 

Hope that helps.

ATB

Dave

How much for delivery on either of these items and what's the total euro values of the items also ?
    Hi Dermondo.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Delivery on either items would be the standard £12.99.

Euro pricing on the above two items would work out around:
    Stream Magic 6 - 714.00 Euro
    851C - 649.99 Euro
    Delivery would come in at 16.50 Euro

Let me know what you think.

HI Milk_da_man.

Hi Kenny.
    I spotted it in a local hi-fi store here that has the Sony Centre in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

If the previous boardsie drops out of the following:

Philips HTS9241 – 2.1 Blu-Ray lifestyle system white
    Was £499.95 – Last one to clear at a bonkers £99.95 – Cust Reserved – will take 1st options!

I'll take it. Will be back for more later, on iPhone at the mo and not the easiest thing in the world to type on when you have big hands!
    Butter ( and everyone else)

That HTS9241 is out with a Customer on appro - I'll keep you all posted if it comes back ( he loves the system but his better half doesn't want a white system - this could be the first time the Richer Sounds Boards Forum is cited in a divorce hearing....)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    yeah, she's right.  the white one wouldn't suit them at all.  get it back and send it on to me. 

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭skuzzb

Hi,

I'll take 214 and 215
    Pioneer SSL100 / SSLW500 – 5.0 AV Speaker system with Passive Subwoofer
    http://www.richersound.../ssl100/pion-s-sl100
    http://www.richersound...slw500/pion-s-slw500
    Brand New Boxed
    Were £59.90 – Now just £34.95

Email sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Hi guys,

ARCAM Mini- Blink – Bluetooth Receiver

I think another poster got this but on the chance they didn't I will be in Belfast tomorrow and would like to put my name on it. Can you confirm if it is gone?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi Dermondo.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Delivery on either items would be the standard £12.99.

Euro pricing on the above two items would work out around:
    Stream Magic 6 - 714.00 Euro
    851C - 649.99 Euro
    Delivery would come in at 16.50 Euro

I'm going to take the 851C at 649.99 with delivery, be great to get it shipped tomorrow, so I'll try to ring tomorrow and arrange payment or can you ring me either, cheers.

vintagevrs wrote: »
    Hi guys,

ARCAM Mini- Blink – Bluetooth Receiver

I think another poster got this but on the chance they didn't I will be in Belfast tomorrow and would like to put my name on it. Can you confirm if it is gone?

Thanks
    Hi Vintagevrs.

We still have the display on left which I could offer at the same price. The unit is fully boxed and in excellent condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

F.Galway wrote: »
    Hi guys, not sure if missed comment from sunday but wondering are there anymore of #71 available? 
    F.Galway,

we messed up on these and they are actually open box - ex display, all in good condition and in white, we have 5 in white and 2 available in Black, again open box and also in excellent condition - keep us posted if you would like these reserved?

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 

I'll actually take them all, have they brackets included or just screw onto wall? You wouldn't have another black, no worries if not. I'll also take x5 43. AV Hdmi leads, always handy to have spares!
    Cheers

HI Milk_da_man.

Hi Kenny.
    I spotted it in a local hi-fi store here that has the Sony Centre in it.
    Hi Mik_Da_Man.

What price have the Sony store on the 1040? 

When I checked online on Sony for Ireland there are showing as being priced at 629.00 Euro.

Are they selling a NEW one cheaper or is it ex-display?

Hi Mik_Da_Man.

What price have the Sony store on the 1040? 

When I checked online on Sony for Ireland there are showing as being priced at 629.00 Euro.

Are they selling a NEW one cheaper or is it ex-display?

Its a store called O'Callaghan TV Audio.
    They took over the Sony Centre as it closed in Cork.
    They are selling it for €399 band new.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jacksonflam

Hi everybody at Richersounds,

Do you still have..

Onkyo TXNR626 – AV Receiver ( Famous unit!)
    http://www.richersound...626/onky-txnr626-blk
    Were originally £499.95 – Last unit to clear from demo at £209.95

if you do, and it's famous for it's intact features (and not in need of cosmetic surgery..), I'll take it.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Just to confirm is that the right price, quoted different on the phone there.
    Cambridge Minx Min20 Satellite speaker / Centre ( Each)
    http://www.cambridgeau.../minx-min-20-speaker
    Ex- Demo – single unit
    Were £74.95 – Now just £9.95

Hi guys,

Ex- Demo – single unit
    Hi Galway,

That's the correct price for the Min 20.  We have a single one left at £9.95.

The Min 21s are £69.95 and we have a few of these left.

I think there may have been a mix up somewhere :confused:

Chris

Hi Kenny,

Did you see post 138 above.?

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Ex- Demo – single unit
    Hi Galway,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Yeah that clears it up. I'll just take the single min 20 so and the 5 hdmi cables. Is the Pioneer SSL100 still available( no.215.)

Hi guys,

Ex- Demo – single unit
    Galway,

there shouldn't be any confusion - I know that the UK clearance price on the MIN20 is much higher so that's possibly what you were quoted on the phone, if poss. always quote the Boards threads when you are on the phone as we will always do our best to give Boardies the VV best pricing at all times.

That Min20 really is just a last unit clear-out and is a silly price at £9.99 - the Min21's are ex display, open box and in excellent condition ..

... hope that's a bit clearer, and apologies for the fog ..:)

ATVB,

John Mc 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi guys,

Ex- Demo – single unit
    Galway,

there shouldn't be any confusion - I know that the UK clearance price on the MIN20 is much higher so that's possibly what you were quoted on the phone, if poss. always quote the Boards threads when you are on the phone as we will always do our best to give Boardies the VV best pricing at all times.

That Min20 really is just a last unit clear-out and is a silly price at £9.99 - the Min21's are ex display, open box and in excellent condition ..

... hope that's a bit clearer, and apologies for the fog ..:)

ATVB,

John Mc 
    Hi john,

I had thought that they were all the min20 since there weren't specified in the reply thats why I had thought they were. The guys have the wrong number for myself other member of the family got called so I hadn't myself been speaking to them. No worries at all about the mix up. :)

Hi Kenny,

Apologies we did but sometimes we cant answer as swiftly as we would like :o

The 626 is in excellent condition, on demo with a couple of minor scuffs - one small one on the top and 2 small scuffs on the side - the front panel is immaculate..and generally the unit is in excellent condition

Keep us posted and apologies again for the delay getting back to you.

Best regards,

John McDonald

Hi guys,

Milk,

no problem price beating any local price - Once we know where its from and we can confirm the price we will always price beat ( subject to our normal T & C's) - Happily do a 1040 at €389 DELIVERED.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi guys,

Ex- Demo – single unit
    Hi Galway,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Yeah that clears it up. I'll just take the single min 20 so and the 5 hdmi cables. Is the Pioneer SSL100 still available( no.215.)
    Hi again,

Not a problem at all :)  I'll have one of the guys give you a shout.

We still have the Pioneer available also :)

Chris

Hi Kenny,

The 626 is in excellent condition, on demo with a couple of minor scuffs - one small one on the top and 2 small scuffs on the side - the front panel is immaculate..and generally the unit is in excellent condition

Best regards,

John McDonald
    Thanks for getting back John..sorry for seeming impatient..there's no rush really..I know you guys are busy and I wouldn't regard that as a delay..just thought it might have been missed going by the order of response..

Anyway, I'll take that 626..
    Can I PM my number to get the deal done.?

Hi Kenny,

Best regards,

John McDonald
    Thanks for getting back John..sorry for seeming impatient..there's no rush really..I know you guys are busy and I wouldn't regard that as a delay..just thought it might have been missed going by the order of response..

Anyway, I'll take that 626..
    Can I PM my number to get the deal done.?
    1 minute response ;)

( That's a first :o)

Brill yep PM us your contact details and we will scratch your name on the front panel with a compass..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

scanlant wrote: »
    Hi guys, what A/V receiver would you recommend for those BX6 speakers you have? I was looking at the Yamaha RXV675 or the Onkyo TXNR626, but I'd be open to suggestions.

Cheers.
    Hi Scanlant.

The RXV675 would run them no problems.

I run the older B6 speakers using a RXV673 with no problems at all and the Yamaha are fantastic receivers.
    Hi Kenny, thanks for that. I'm definitely interested in those BX6s and the RXV675.

Looking at getting a Blu-ray player aswell like the Sony BDPS1200, would also need cables for everything like a HDMIs for the Blu-ray and a PS4, cables for the speakers, aswell as shipping to Wicklow.

Cheers,
    Tadhg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Any of these left??

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.