If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLEARANCE LIST - THURSDAY JULY 24TH 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 eoghanhickey

Do you have either 114, or 201 left?

Looking for a 32" TV. 
    Hi Eoghan,

We've got the LG left :)  Unfortunately the Panasonic is gone :(

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Yeah that's sound. I'd be interested in taking the LG.

Do you still have no.2 left? Acoustic Energy AE43 compact speakers
    Wouldn't mind boosting the sound!

How much for one(& or both) delivered to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Faded Glory

Hi folks,

Is item no 148. Monitor Audio Radius 90HD – Piano Black – Bookshelf Speakers still available? Looking to use them as rears in a 5.1 set up. They'll be wall mounted so I would need the brackets with them.

Also I'm in two minds about getting a new sub, item no. 142. Monitor Audio Radius New 380 – 200 Watt Subwoofer looks very nice but can't find much feedback on them. Have you guys listened to these?

All the best.

Michael

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

halenger wrote: »

Interested in this... but would it be wide enough to hold a Yamaha YSP-3300? I think so but you guys could judge better. What would shipping to Dublin be like on this? Does it ship assembled?

Audioquest DRAGONFLY V1.2 ( The new one!)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/dacs/audioquest/dragonfly-v1.2/audi-dragonfly-1.2
    3 only on offer
    Was £129.95 – Now £91 each

Also interested.
    Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 gos2210

Hi Dave
    I will take item 98, Denon DBT 3313 Blu Ray player.

Thanks
    Gerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Stone wrote: »
    [*]
    Hi John,

That is indeed a good offer :-)
    I think I will take you up on it - some questions though:
    • What would delivery to RoI be ?
    • I would need some cable as well - white, small and not too expensive about 5 meters each. What do you suggest ?
    • Do you have "speaker spike cups" as well (i.e. to ensure the spikes do not damage my wooden floor ?

[*]

Thanks,
    Steen

[*]
    Hi Steen,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Delivery to anywhere in ROI would be £12.99.

You could look at the QED Silver Anniversary XT at £6.95 per meter.  It's white, fantastic quality cable and easy to hide :)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/qed/silver-anniversary-xt-custom/qed-sil-ann-xt-cust

Unfortunately we don't stock any speaker spike cups at all :(

Chris
    [*]
    Sorry, just to add to this, you could also look at the Cambridge Symphony 300 which would be a slightly less expensive alternative.

It's £1.99 per metre and is designed as a flat cable.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/cambridge-audio/symphony-300/gale-symphony-300

If you don't want to use spikes on the floor, then pop a 5c coin under the spikes or instead of spikes you can use a squash ball cut in half and placed under each corner of the speaker....retro I know but they do work !

ATB

Dave 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

[*]
    Hi John,

• I would need some cable as well - white, small and not too expensive about 5 meters each. What do you suggest ?
    • Do you have "speaker spike cups" as well (i.e. to ensure the spikes do not damage my wooden floor ?

[*]

Thanks,
    Steen

[*]
    Hi Steen,

You could look at the QED Silver Anniversary XT at £6.95 per meter.  It's white, fantastic quality cable and easy to hide :)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/qed/silver-anniversary-xt-custom/qed-sil-ann-xt-cust

Chris

[*]
    Sorry, just to add to this, you could also look at the Cambridge Symphony 300 which would be a slightly less expensive alternative.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/cambridge-audio/symphony-300/gale-symphony-300

If you don't want to use spikes on the floor, then pop a 5c coin under the spikes or instead of spikes you can use a squash ball cut in half and placed under each corner of the speaker....retro I know but they do work !

ATB

Dave 
    [*]
    Hi Dave,

Great stuff :-)
    OK - 1 pair of new Cambridge Audio S70's in Black + 2x5m Cambridge Symphony 300 cable .... how do we proceed ?

Cheers,
    Steen

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Hi John,

What finish are the MA RXW12 subs? 

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Hi John,

What finish are the MA RXW12 subs? 

Thanks
    Fmul9798,

sorry for the delay getting back to you - here goes:

1 * Display unit - Black Oak on display with a few scuff marks but generally good condition

1 * Demo Room unit - Black Oak with brand new amp module fitted - excellent condition

1 * Open Box unit - Walnut finish, Excellent condition

1 * Brand new unit - Walnut finish - sealed box

All sound amazing!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

[*]
    Hi John,

[*]

Thanks,
    Steen

[*]
    Hi Steen,

Chris

[*]

ATB

Dave 

[*]
    Hi Dave,

Great stuff :-)
    OK - 1 pair of new Cambridge Audio S70's in Black + 2x5m Cambridge Symphony 300 cable .... how do we proceed ?

Cheers,
    Steen
    [*]
    Steen,

apologies for the delay getting back to you,

If you would like to grab those S70's I have them arriving on Friday and we can ship straight out to you.

Just pop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery asap..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Interested in this... but would it be wide enough to hold a Yamaha YSP-3300? I think so but you guys could judge better. What would shipping to Dublin be like on this? Does it ship assembled?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/dacs/audioquest/dragonfly-v1.2/audi-dragonfly-1.2
    3 only on offer

Also interested.
    Bump.
    Hal,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the Chromium and the YSP3300 are almost a perfect match - the YSP3300 is 1002 mm wide and the Chromium is 1000mm wide so there really is very little in it in terms of overhang ( 2mm!!!)

The Chromium delivery to Dublin would be £19.95 ( we would have to drop ( not literally !) it ourselves as its exceptionally heavy and contains glass) and thankfully it ships as a flat pack but its easily assembled ( I actually have one myself in black at home and its excellent!)

The Dragonfly V1.2 is a bit of a stunner and really sounds great - we would of course include this in delivery if you wanted to order this at the same time as the Chromium - if you wanted the Dragon on its own then we would do delivery at just £4.99..

Thanks, again apologies for the delay and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

Is item no 148. Monitor Audio Radius 90HD – Piano Black – Bookshelf Speakers still available? Looking to use them as rears in a 5.1 set up. They'll be wall mounted so I would need the brackets with them.

Also I'm in two minds about getting a new sub, item no. 142. Monitor Audio Radius New 380 – 200 Watt Subwoofer looks very nice but can't find much feedback on them. Have you guys listened to these?

All the best.

Michael
    Michael,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and yep those Radius 90's are still available and we do have spare brackets so no problem on either count... ( they come with excellent brackets whilst the new Radius don't come including brackets :( )

On the Subwoofer - I'd really advise you to go for the 370HD instead of the 380, the 370 is from the same 'HD' series as the R90's and at £179 they are just a bonkers price - save yourself the extra £120 and put it towards a decent centre :)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

gizabeer wrote: »
    Hi , any idea (roughly) when the rest of the stuff will be added ? thanks
    Giz ( and everyone else) Apologies that the remainder of the list is slow coming - I hope to have it up on Friday ( about a week later than planned:o )

Sorry for the delay guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

3 only on offer

Also interested.
    Bump.
    Hal,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the Chromium and the YSP3300 are almost a perfect match - the YSP3300 is 1002 mm wide and the Chromium is 1000mm wide so there really is very little in it in terms of overhang ( 2mm!!!)

The Chromium delivery to Dublin would be £19.95 ( we would have to drop ( not literally !) it ourselves as its exceptionally heavy and contains glass) and thankfully it ships as a flat pack but its easily assembled ( I actually have one myself in black at home and its excellent!)

The Dragonfly V1.2 is a bit of a stunner and really sounds great - we would of course include this in delivery if you wanted to order this at the same time as the Chromium - if you wanted the Dragon on its own then we would do delivery at just £4.99..

Thanks, again apologies for the delay and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Great, thanks. I'll follow up with a mail shortly.

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi Are these Gone ? 

Philips SHL5001 – On ear headphones
    http://download.p4c.ph...001_10_pss_enggb.pdf
    Were £24.95 – Last ones to clear at £4.99
    Spin ( and others)

Apologies but all the SHL series are now cleared - I will have a rummage around and see if there are any other Philips headphones to clear as they really are excellent sounding cans ( especially at those bonkers prices!)

I'll keep you posted over the next few days,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Hi Eddie.

The Headphones are still available to purchase.

If you would like to go for them drop me your contact number in a PM and I'll give you a call :)
    Hi John, Team,

I will take the following if still available.

Philips O Neill SHO8802 Headphones
    http://download.p4c.ph...802_10_pss_engau.pdf
    Were £49.95 – Last one to clear ( new boxed)
    Just £4.99

Philips O Neill SHO8803 on ear Headphones
    http://download.p4c.ph...803_28_pss_aenus.pdf
    Were £49.95 – Last one to clear ( new boxed)
    Just £4.99

Philips SHL5001 – On ear headphones
    http://download.p4c.ph...001_10_pss_enggb.pdf
    Were £24.95 – Last ones to clear at £4.99

Thanks,
    Eddie
    PM Sent. Thanks!
    Eddie - I think you have spoken to the guys - I'll grab them this week and drop them over to you in the next few days - normal £1278 delivery charge applies, hope that's ok?

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Fitzinho

normal £1278 delivery charge applies, hope that's ok?
    Ouch! Some delivery charge ;)

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Hi guys can I take the below?

Philips SHK1030 Kids Headphones with Volume safety
    http://download.p4c.ph...030_00_pss_enggb.pdf
    Were £14.95 – Last ones to clear at £4.99

Philips SHK1030 Kids Headphones with Volume safety
    http://download.p4c.ph...030_00_pss_enggb.pdf
    Were £14.95 – Last ones to clear at £4.99

Also still kinda on the lookout for an AV receiver.
    Are there a Q-Z section to be posted?
    Mik,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.. - no problem on those Philips H/phones - they are silly value :) - If you could just drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to arrange delivery,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

manufan16 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny 

just to be 100% is the likes of lot 153 or 154 the ceiling speakers priced per pair of speaker or price each?  

thanks
    Manufan,

all the in-ceiling / install speakers are priced per pair - if you have a look around the net I'm pretty sure you wont see anyone doing these at anywhere close to these prices!

We are just clearing out a few odd and sods and losing a fortune on them..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Looking for a 32" TV. 
    Hi Eoghan,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Hi Eoghan, thanks for the post !

The LG 32 and the AE speakers are both available.

The total or the 2 including delivery would be £292.89.

Please bear in mind that an amp is required to run the speakers and they do not come with speaker cable.

Let us know if you would like to go for them.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Prince10r

Hi John, 
        Do you have any natural oak veneer RXW12s 

Thanks Ronan

• Advertisement

If the previous boardsie drops out of the following:

Philips HTS9241 – 2.1 Blu-Ray lifestyle system white
    Was £499.95 – Last one to clear at a bonkers £99.95 – Cust Reserved – will take 1st options!

I'll take it. Will be back for more later, on iPhone at the mo and not the easiest thing in the world to type on when you have big hands!
    Butter ( and everyone else)

That HTS9241 is out with a Customer on appro - I'll keep you all posted if it comes back ( he loves the system but his better half doesn't want a white system - this could be the first time the Richer Sounds Boards Forum is cited in a divorce hearing....)

Hope all good Butter?

Cant believe you didn't have one of the ID100's at under £50 ???? Right up your street I'd have thought - one nestling on my desk right now :)  
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/wireless-docks,-speakers-and-portables/cambridge-audio/id100/camb-id100-blk

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Prince10r wrote: »
    Hi John, 
        Do you have any natural oak veneer RXW12s 

Thanks Ronan
    Ronan,
    unfortunately not - just in the listed finishes - Walnut & Black Oak - Happy to do you one of the new Silver W12 at £950 in Natural Oak?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stone

[*]
    Steen,

apologies for the delay getting back to you,

If you would like to grab those S70's I have them arriving on Friday and we can ship straight out to you.

Just pop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery asap..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[*]

Hi John,

Email send as requested - looking forward to my new sound :-)

Cheers,
    Steen

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Faded Glory

Hi folks,

All the best.

Michael
    Michael,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and yep those Radius 90's are still available and we do have spare brackets so no problem on either count... ( they come with excellent brackets whilst the new Radius don't come including brackets :( )

On the Subwoofer - I'd really advise you to go for the 370HD instead of the 380, the 370 is from the same 'HD' series as the R90's and at £179 they are just a bonkers price - save yourself the extra £120 and put it towards a decent centre :)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks for getting back. I'll take the Radius HD 90's from from you no. 148.

As regards the sub, the 370 is a cracking deal alright but it is just a bit to large for the corner where I will be placing the sub in. The 380 is just the right size so I have decided to go with that in black.

Could you give the total price with shipping to Cork please.

All the best

Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 eoghanhickey

Looking for a 32" TV. 
    Hi Eoghan,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Hi Eoghan, thanks for the post !

The LG 32 and the AE speakers are both available.

The total or the 2 including delivery would be £292.89.

Please bear in mind that an amp is required to run the speakers and they do not come with speaker cable.

Let us know if you would like to go for them.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Cheers for the response, sent a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Eddie - I think you have spoken to the guys - I'll grab them this week and drop them over to you in the next few days - normal £1278 delivery charge applies, hope that's ok?

ATVB,

John Mc

So cheap for the personal touch! Worth every penny. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Hi guys, not sure if missed comment from sunday but wondering are there anymore of #71 available? 

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭devilabit

Please put me down for item 133 - Monitor Audio BXW10 Walnut, email sent to sales.

ATVB,

John Mc

So cheap for the personal touch! Worth every penny. ;-)
    You know me Eddie - I'm cheap ;)

See ya soon,

ATVB,

J

• Advertisement

F.Galway wrote: »
    Hi guys, not sure if missed comment from sunday but wondering are there anymore of #71 available? 
    F.Galway,

we messed up on these and they are actually open box - ex display, all in good condition and in white, we have 5 in white and 2 available in Black, again open box and also in excellent condition - keep us posted if you would like these reserved?

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.