Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 43

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The fact that 3 of the boys I live with went and got matching tattoos.

They got a camel.

On their toe.

Sadsimpletons.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

They got a camel.

On their toe.

Sadsimpletons.com

I've said it before: move out of the frat house you are living in.

I've said it before: move out of the frat house you are living in.

I'm moving in with the OH soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Weariness. I'm tired of being tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Reporters. Watching the news there and a reporter was at a judge's front door to try to talk to him about falling asleep while evidence was being given during a trial. The judge kept saying that he is sorry that he can't comment on it yet. So the reporter asks him this magical question - 'Do you regret falling asleep?'

Seriously? Is that all you could think of? What answer other than 'yes' could he possibly give? 'Oh no I don't regret it at all. In fact I wish I didn't wake up. I was having a great nap'

This made me laugh, so true.

I hate to see microphones shoved in people's faces, after every and any kind of incident / accident. What do they expect people to say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭bronn

deise08 wrote: »
    Dubbed over ads, or ads where the audio isn't synced up correctly with the video. You know, where the lips are moving but the words are a second behind. Kinda like a bad vintriloquest.
    There's one on at the moment that seems to be on every station I put on. Some pregnancy test one with these two Stepford wife clones.:
    Clone 1: I'm pregnant! About two weeks! (She looks as if she telling Clone 2 her life story)
    Clone 2: I think I'm gonna cry! (She looks like she's actually laughing at Clone 1)
    Me: I think I'm gonna hurl.

The dubbing is SO bad. Reminds me of Heidi back in the day (although I bloody loved that - too young to notice the shocking dubbing, I suppose.)

Other trivial thing: I did all the white washing and got it in just before it rained only to discover there's a white sock missing. Where do socks GO? It pisses me off.

Expense. I've got my dad's 60th and my brothers 40th birthdays on Wednesday, not cheap. I'm dreading having to cart the cakes back from Limerick on the bus on Wednesday. I could've gotten mediocre cakes made locally but I decided to get nice ones done in Limerick, beginning to regret that decision now :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Never mind that, ;) I want to hear more about your new neighbour, and the reaction to the return of the litter to the rightful dirtbag, I mean owner.

I completely forgot that I was staying in my brothers house over this weekend looking after my nephews. No chance to implement the plan yet.

It's also given me a chance to calm down over the incident and not be the guy that dumps rubbish in his garden. But, I will be the guy that suggests it to one of the more impressionable neighbours and let him carry it out if he chooses.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I completely forgot that I was staying in my brothers house over this weekend looking after my nephews. No chance to implement the plan yet.

It's also given me a chance to calm down over the incident and not be the guy that dumps rubbish in his garden. But, I will be the guy that suggests it to one of the more impressionable neighbours and let him carry it out if he chooses.

Ahh, minions! I see where that's going, and I like it:D

When you're stuck behind a driver who drives like they're following a funeral procession. The only consolation that there's a road you can turn off to take a short cut bypassing the next town. And then the slow driver cuts off for the same short cut and you're still stuck behind a phantom funeral. Oh please! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ahh, minions! I see where that's going, and I like it:D

All those hours of looking after the single mothers kids in the area may finally pay off. I guess I'll do a few sit-ups tonight, when I get home tomorrow, get the kids out on the street, the others will surely follow. Then take off my top, crack open a bottle of diet cola, when the single mothers arrive, I will subtly suggest it to them while doing lots of pointing which accentuate my guns. :cool:

If it were only that easy, and if only I had guns. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Irresponsible pastry vending is what annoys me.

Mmmm look at all these lovely munchable cakes ... Nice and fresh and ..mmm Completely unwrapped /uncovered.

And theres a fly one one of them.

Oh and theres a dog turd outside.

Now i cant possibly eat the delicious pastry.
    But why not put it on display to taunt me.

Do you have a plastic wrapped version... No you don't.
    Fantastic.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    All those hours of looking after the single mothers kids in the area may finally pay off. I guess I'll do a few sit-ups tonight, when I get home tomorrow, get the kids out on the street, the others will surely follow. Then take off my top, crack open a bottle of diet cola, when the single mothers arrive, I will subtly suggest it to them while doing lots of pointing which accentuate my guns. :cool:

If it were only that easy, and if only I had guns. :o

You should write a book :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

trying to arrange spim into town....haven't been out in ages!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Stupid protesters comin in screaming at people cos they work in a shop that sells products from Israel!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

They got a camel.

On their toe.

Sadsimpletons.com

If they keep that up, they'll all get theirr periods on the one day and everything. Get out now! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

People with lisps or who can't pronounce "r's". It wecks my head.

Being patronised, ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Being patronised, ugh!

U ok hun? :p

Oh come on, you had to see that coming! :pac:

Czarcasm wrote: »
    U ok hun? :p

Oh come on, you had to see that coming! :pac:

Haha, trust you to do that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Oh hell yeah people with lisps.
    I know it's not their fault but Jesus I want to punch them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

Irish moaning about the heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

English " celebrities " being interviewd on TV or radio, usually here to promote a book , nearly always come out with the same old guff " I really love Oiland , really looking forward to a couple of glasses of ginnnisss , ha, ha , and 'ave the "crack " , guffaw, guffaw , I haven't been here but I have a great uncle whose Oirish" , all the time looking around for acknowledgment from the audience , hump off back to blighty and your soap opera career , you fakes .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

fussyonion wrote: »
    I'll tell people with stammers to steer well clear then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ah cool I've gotten to the end of reading this thread so now I can moan again.

Papers saying punters. Eg thirsty punters will consume x amount of Guinness over the weekend. Same goes for revellers. They're just c*nts on a night out, they're not revelling.

Simpletons that drink drive the entire time, from Kilkenny to portlaoise.
    They've arrived back to the house, one tripped across the dog on the way in, then I heard "you can kick the dog it's ok she's mine", then someone must have actually kicked the dog because there was loud squeals. Now they're in the kitchen talking about dead phones, whipped men and how people in relationships is a sign a person doesn't like their own company.

And the smoke alarm outside my room is beeping because it needs a battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

People with lisps or who can't pronounce "r's". It wecks my head.
    fussyonion wrote: »

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1e41193eb5849db902ac93eefb917814/tumblr_mkrd9jRCpl1s609pno1_500.gif

Simpletons that drink drive the entire time, from Kilkenny to portlaoise.
    They've arrived back to the house, one tripped across the dog on the way in, then I heard "you can kick the dog it's ok she's mine", then someone must have actually kicked the dog because there was loud squeals. Now they're in the kitchen talking about dead phones, whipped men and how people in relationships is a sign a person doesn't like their own company.

And the smoke alarm outside my room is beeping because it needs a battery.

You need to move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

You need to move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

When you have a new roll of toilet paper and it just won't tear off properly and you end up tearing off all jagged bits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement