Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel bombs 160 sites in Gaza overnight. Mod Warnings in First Post.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭kult

iMrApex - I did not think you were jewish, that was the reason why I asked. Another reason was that I always wonder why some people protect one of the biggest terrorists in the world, not only military terrorists but economical terrorists too.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭iMrApex

kult wrote: »
    iMrApex - I did not think you were jewish, that was the reason why I asked. Another reason was that I always wonder why some people protect one of the biggest terrorists in the world, not only military terrorists but economical terrorists too.

How did you come to the conclusion the Israel is "one of the biggest terrorists in the world"?

iMrApex wrote: »
    How did you come to the conclusion the Israel is "one of the biggest terrorists in the world"?

If you knew history, then you would not have asked this question. I could write for ever about it, and there is not point because you will defend israel, so I am leaving it at this point.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

iMrApex wrote: »
    Can you explain what the execution of the Dahiya Doctrine is if not terrorism? http://imeu.org/article/the-dahiya-doctrine-and-israels-use-of-disproportionate-force
    'With an outbreak of hostilities [with Hezbollah], the IDF will need to act immediately, decisively, and with force that is disproportionate to the enemy's actions and the threat it poses. Such a response aims at inflicting damage and meting out punishment to an extent that will demand long and expensive reconstruction processes. 'Israel's test will be the intensity and quality of its response to incidents on the Lebanese border or terrorist attacks involving Hezbollah in the north or Hamas in the south. In such cases, Israel again will not be able to limit its response to actions whose severity is seemingly proportionate to an isolated incident. Rather, it will have to respond disproportionately in order to make it abundantly clear that the State of Israel will accept no attempt to disrupt the calm currently prevailing along its borders. Israel must be prepared for deterioration and escalation, as well as for a full-scale confrontation. Such preparedness is obligatory in order to prevent long term attrition.'

Menachem Begin Israeli Prime Minister 1977 to 1983

"Our race is the Master Race. We are Divine Gods on this Planet. We are
    as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact
    compared to our race , other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best.
    Other races are considered as human excrement. Our Destiny is to rule
    over inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with
    a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

You think that terrorism is only related to war and killing people. This is a problem. They control and destroy counties economically etc. Israeli Prime Minister and other israeli politicians approve it. They are worse that uncle Adolf. Concentration camps etc. As I said, I am not getting involved with someone who protects and defends terrorists. No negotiations with terrorists or their supporters.

• Advertisement

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

Menachem Begin Israeli Prime Minister 1977 to 1983

"Our race is the Master Race. We are Divine Gods on this Planet. We are
    as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact
    compared to our race , other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best.
    Other races are considered as human excrement. Our Destiny is to rule
    over inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with
    a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

You think that terrorism is only related to war and killing people. This is a problem. They control and destroy counties economically etc. Israeli Prime Minister and other israeli politicians approve it. They are worse that uncle Adolf. Concentration camps etc. As I said, I am not getting involved with someone who protects and defends terrorists. No negotiations with terrorists or their supporters.

Well said... The Israelis have been doing this forever. Without consequence.

Yep. Sharon.... The scum that said "I don't care what Americans think, I own their congress"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Who is "they"?

Nodin wrote: »
    Who is "they"?
    If you read the post it is one of two options: 1) Israeli politicians or 2) Israeli politicians who are Jewish supremacists and racists. (assuming that quote is legit).

• Advertisement

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Yep. Sharon.... The scum that said "I don't care what Americans think, I own their congress"....
    ... and here is Netanyahu unaware he is being filmed: "Don't worry about the Americans. They are easily moved".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

Btw I have some jewish friends who support me in what I am saying here. They realize that it is not ALL JEWS but the group who controls media, banks, other counties economy etc. Not mentioning wars , concentration camps, mass executions, killing children and women.

... and here is Netanyahu unaware he is being filmed: "Don't worry about the Americans. They are easily moved".

Your not wrong, he's actually unbelievable too... The man is without doubt socio/psychopathic...
    For anybody to actually take people like them seriously is even more frightening.... Locked up is the place for him

Btw I have some jewish friends who support me in what I am saying here. They realize that it is not ALL JEWS but the group who controls media, banks, other counties economy etc. Not mentioning wars , concentration camps, mass executions, killing children and women.

So they're the same as the rest of us....
    Namely, they know it's the guys running the boat, not the people in the bowels of the ship

Just watched your vid... Says it all alright

So they're the same as the rest of us....
    Namely, they know it's the guys running the boat, not the people in the bowels of the ship

Exactly, they are ordinary people like us. It is the same with muslims. I know plenty who are ok, no problems, do not treat wife like... but then you have those radicals etc. I do not hate all jewish people, only those who are responsible for bad things.

Exactly, they are ordinary people like us. It is the same with muslims. I know plenty who are ok, no problems, do not treat wife like... but then you have those radicals etc. I do not hate all jewish people, only those who are responsible for bad things.

Exactly... The little people of the world, who are the majority, regardless of race or religion are getting lied to, manipulated and controlled...
    Resulting in constant war and hatred, all behind a banner..
    And to add, funny thing is, it's me and you and your kids that have to do the fighting... Not bushes blairs kennys obamas nethanyahus or whatever their feckin names...
    They pick the fights

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

And they killed Jesus!

Seriously drifting close to outright antisemitism.

And they killed Jesus!

And that's a serious ACCUSATION..
    Especially considering the chap has already said quite to the contrary..

And that's a serious ACCUSATION..
    Especially considering the chap has already said quite to the contrary..

Well......
    not ALL JEWS just the group who controls media, banks, other counties economy etc. Not mentioning wars , concentration camps, mass executions, killing children and women.

Replace "JEWS" with "blacks, "pakis" or "traveller" & tell me its not drifting close to bigotry.... Something strangely tolerated on this forum.

• Advertisement

Well......

Replace "JEWS" with "blacks, "pakis" or "traveller" & tell me its not drifting close to bigotry.... Something strangely tolerated on this forum.

But, and as I think you know... He doesn't mean your average Jewish person...
    I think, I could be wrong.. He's maybe one of these Zionist lads..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Link?

I'm not sure Iran possesses a weapon system capable of destroying 150 sq km?
    (Larger than the area of Jerusalem)

I'm looking for that link for you when I find it I will post it for you it was a few years ago when I read it but It did stick in my mind when I read it .It was in relation to one of their Shahab missiles . No a medium range ballistic missile would not that do that much damage (150km)with a conventional warhead.allegedly the Iranians have developed multiple maybe five conventional warheads for a number of the model types of that missile. The reason being it isn't that accurate so if they have done that a7km blast radius really isn't that much from one missile if the warheads are dispersed over a potential target. Their Shahab technology is apparently based on the North Korean nodong design though I would think by now they would have improved on that. I'll have another look for you later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mod: We are getting close to Jewish conspiracy theory stuff here. This is a politics forum and not for CT type discussion, Boards has a forum for that if that's your interest. Thanks.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

But, and as I think you know... He doesn't mean your average Jewish person...

I don't know that though.

When he/she says, without foundation or proof:
    controls media, banks, other counties economy etc. Not mentioning wars , concentration camps, mass executions, killing children and women.
    I'm inclined to think the poster isn't being evenhanded (to say the least).
    I think, I could be wrong.. He's maybe one of these Zionist lads..?
    Does that excuse it?

Saying.... "I don't mean all black people, just the Nigerians"... wouldn't be a legitimate qualifier either.

I don't know that though.

When he/she says, without foundation or proof:

I'm inclined to think the poster isn't being evenhanded (to say the least).

Does that excuse it?

Saying.... "I don't mean all black people, just the Nigerians"... wouldn't be a legitimate qualifier either.

No no... I'm not excusing anything...
    I'm inclined to think he believes something that maybe we do not... I just think it's too strong to throw an insult that he's an antisemite..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

No no... I'm not excusing anything...
    I'm inclined to think he believes something that maybe we do not... I just think it's too strong to throw an insult that he's an antisemite..

He posted a video by the former head of the KKK.

I just think it's too strong to throw an insult that he's an antisemite..

As I will note, I didn't do that.

So while I don't want to directly accuse anyone of anything, some of the rhetoric here is frankly beyond what is deemed acceptable to throw at other races/ethnicities.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mod: I'm not sure what the relevance of a video from an ex head of the KKK has on this discussion tbh. There's a worrying and noticeable trend in your previous posts. Just a polite warning for now but repeated posts like the above and others of yours will see a ban from the forum.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Nodin wrote: »
    He posted a video by the former head of the KKK.

Haha. Your kidding me..?
    Didn't know that..
    Maybe should of checked back through the thread...
    Oops...
    Fair enough happy..
    Anti Semite I suppose he is...

• Advertisement

WakeUp wrote: »
    I'm looking for that link for you when I find it I will post it for you it was a few years ago when I read it but It did stick in my mind when I read it .It was in relation to one of their Shahab missiles . No a medium range ballistic missile would not that do that much damage (150km)with a conventional warhead.allegedly the Iranians have developed multiple maybe five conventional warheads for a number of the model types of that missile. The reason being it isn't that accurate so if they have done that a7km blast radius really isn't that much from one missile if the warheads are dispersed over a potential target. Their Shahab technology is apparently based on the North Korean nodong design though I would think by now they would have improved on that. I'll have another look for you later on.

I think there could be a confusion between the delivery system & the warhead.

The biggest Iranian missile is pretty inert unless it has a payload to do the damage.

AFAIK, Iran has no nuclear weapon (the only weapon that could deliver that much damage).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement