Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Options
1320321322323324326»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

My new Amiga 500/600/1200 PSU arrived today. Very nice bit of kit and a lot smaller than the original. The old PSU was causing a bit of video noise/interference, which this has resolved completely.
    The OLED screen is handy and there's a touch button below it to switch the info panels(it also shows the lifetime powered up as well as the current session).
    I've been running it for a good few hours now and there's no heat coming from it whatsoever. The Furia expansion inside my A600 is also a lot cooler than it was on the old supply.
    I'll probably pick up their C64 and speccy PSU's once I give this one a good week or two of hard testing.

€55 to the door from Poland.
    https://www.keelog.com/power-supply/#amiga

pqYOoi0.jpg

ZfsXikm.jpg

Features
    Replacement power supply for Amiga 500/500+/600/1200
    Stabilized +5V/4.0A, +12V/2.0A, and -12V/0.5A DC
    Over-current protection
    Fused on AC and DC side and fully isolated
    On/off AC switch on rear side
    LED-illuminated high quality chassis
    Durable and thick cables on both sides
    Runs cold
    Compact enclosure with modern shape 125 mm x 59 mm x 42 mm (5.0" x 2.3" x 1.6")
    Square DIN5 plug with +5V, +12V, -12V DC

YUfjvDW.jpg

Edit:
    The new PSU was running cool for quite a while, but is starting to get a bit hotter now. Just an FYI.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Steve X2 wrote: »
    My new Amiga 500/600/1200 PSU arrived today. Very nice bit of kit and a lot smaller than the original. The old PSU was causing a bit of video noise/interference, which this has resolved completely.
    The OLED screen is handy and there's a touch button below it to switch the info panels(it also shows the lifetime powered up as well as the current session).
    I've been running it for a good few hours now and there's no heat coming from it whatsoever. The Furia expansion inside my A600 is also a lot cooler than it was on the old supply.
    I'll probably pick up their C64 and speccy PSU's once I give this one a good week or two of hard testing.

€55 to the door from Poland.
    https://www.keelog.com/power-supply/#amiga

pqYOoi0.jpg

ZfsXikm.jpg

Edit:
    The new PSU was running cool for quite a while, but is starting to get a bit hotter now. Just an FYI.

I got my replacement Commodore 64c from that same lad in Poland too I think.

He makes some fantastic kit! It's all home made too so very reasonable for what it is!

I must get my A600 up and running again, haven't used it in quite some time.

I have a full box of floppy discs that I have yet to explore.

Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

MrVestek wrote: »
    I have a full box of floppy discs that I have yet to explore. Any recommendations?

WHDLoad :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement