Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Get City, post here when you get something new

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

anto002 wrote: »
    ��

Pasting images into threads doesn't work.

You'll need to link directly to the image URL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Going for a complete PlayStation PAL collection, still need to get PS2 copies of Origins and Shattered Memories although the latter is around €75.

I picked up the Japanese copies for the hell of it, they were cheap. I didn't know SH3/4 had music CDs with them.

The walkthroughs are the definition of crap I don't need but bought anyway thanks to my annual bonus :D

7ehNw2t.jpg

1mNgmTl.jpg

LYlNceQ.jpg

5F5NGII.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭KevW24601

I had a Tekken 2 board arrive this morning. And I've a full Pandora's JAMMA kit on the way to finally mod my 1up Cab.

Very excited!

edit-wrong thread

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Boot of PCBs !

• Advertisement

Boot of PCBs !

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Got a couple of things....

5hMSHFs.png

SSpEsCx.png

WP8oU2p.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Nice Sharp mayokey, I have one of them I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Very nice. Sega is not bad looking at all. Good share

I must get myself Master System 1 and 2. It's all I've left to complete my Sega/Nintendo/PS/Xbox collections... Bar a Vita! Must source one of them too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I've an SD based loader incoming for my Spectrum 48k...
    Well, I thought it was 48k... Turns out its a useless 16k...
    And broken.
    Bugger.
    Kerbdog is sourcing a replacement main board and it'll be 48k, hopefully this service will also include an AV mod....
    Not sure what I'll be playing on it, but it'll be fun to have the choice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Boot of PCBs !

That should keep you busy! Anything unusual?

Nearly gone through them all now, not sure if any are unusual, Some good ones in there, some to fix, a good mix overall.

Any smut?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Arcade smut.....I have cash

Nah not really, just the pool game with the ladies in it.

A bit of arcade ruff, phwwooaaar!

Any particular boards you guys are after, ones you really want? for me its

SunsetRiders
    TMNT
    Pacland
    Galaga
    Super Pang
    Newzeland Story
    Rainbow Islands

I also really wanted blood brothers and WWF Wrestlefest but i have these now, im sure there is others i cant think of at the minute. I had Sunsetriders and TMNT and sold them both last year like a fool.

would love shinobi ,
    I could nearly 1cc it when I had my mame cab.

apart from that it was SF2 ,which I have now !

Hmm! Both killer instincts (my old ki2 is finally toast), splatterhouse, airbuster (again, board couldn't be revived), metamorphic force, undercover cops, nightslashers, nemesis.

Think that's about it, and most of their prices would make your eyes water :( so I either find them in a dustbin or... Well, that's about the only choice!

Speaking of shinobi recently picked up sega 16b multi from the guy I got the cps1 multi from, its 17 titles including all the essentials (shinobi, golden axe, cotton, altered beast, dynamite dux etc.. only one id like to see thats not there in alien syndrome) really neat package and came with mainboard, 16b jamma adapter, cpu and a remote control for switching games from outside the cab, was less than 200 delivered too which is likely a lot less than darksofts will sell for when released. Thanks to beejee also for hooking me up with a mainboard!'

23gxuae.jpg

339h7w7.jpg

Anyone looking for one can contact sheep_nova on arcade-projects and buy through him

• Advertisement

Noice,
    I want to get the darksoft CPS2 but I also don't want to phoenix my only CPS2 board.
    Actually,did you find that battery ?

Noice,
    I want to get the darksoft CPS2 but I also don't want to phoenix my only CPS2 board.
    Actually,did you find that battery ?

I’ll be digging them out the weekend to do a couple of boards so will let you know, darksoft cps2 multi is great, really going the way of multis on genuine hardware.. boards are such a hassle to store, repair and swap in and out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭geotrig

beejee wrote: »
    Hmm! Both killer instincts (my old ki2 is finally toast), splatterhouse, airbuster (again, board couldn't be revived), metamorphic force, undercover cops, nightslashers, nemesis.

Think that's about it, and most of their prices would make your eyes water :( so I either find them in a dustbin or... Well, that's about the only choice!
    I gave up on getting nightslashers :( about 10-12 years ago when I thought 180gbp was too much for it...
    :(:( and even then it rarely came up for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭geotrig

I've always been on the fence on these multis , I have the cps2 one and it's handy but I still swap in whatever boards I have more than use it and only used an avp conversion :problem: that I picked up years ago.

It was pointed out before but I'd much prefer if they tried to do the motherboards but I suppose the money isn't there ,between them all they could make something.

Speaking of shinobi recently picked up sega 16b multi from the guy I got the cps1 multi from, its 17 titles including all the essentials (shinobi, golden axe, cotton, altered beast, dynamite dux etc.. only one id like to see thats not there in alien syndrome) really neat package and came with mainboard, 16b jamma adapter, cpu and a remote control for switching games from outside the cab, was less than 200 delivered too which is likely a lot less than darksofts will sell for when released. Thanks to beejee also for hooking me up with a mainboard!'

Anyone looking for one can contact sheep_nova on arcade-projects and buy through him

I especially like the remote control doodad, very neat :)

geotrig wrote: »
    I gave up on getting nightslashers :( about 10-12 years ago when I thought 180gbp was too much for it...
    :(:( and even then it rarely came up for sale.

Yeah it's a bit of unobtainium alright! Still, perseverance and all that.

Had a bloody nemesis literally in my hands before and through the dumbest luck deal didn't go through. Gah!

would love shinobi ,
    I could nearly 1cc it when I had my mame cab.

apart from that it was SF2 ,which I have now !

Probably broke forum rules there, pm to BrownFinger :)

Any particular boards you guys are after, ones you really want? for me its

SunsetRiders
    TMNT
    Pacland
    Galaga
    Super Pang
    Newzeland Story
    Rainbow Islands

I also really wanted blood brothers and WWF Wrestlefest but i have these now, im sure there is others i cant think of at the minute. I had Sunsetriders and TMNT and sold them both last year like a fool.

Pang on ukvac right now, 100 quid. Not sure on difference between pang/super pang though :p

There’s one in my pile I got off Mitch. It doesn’t work though. It’s a super pang so I’ll have a go at fixing it. Thanks for the heads up though !

• Advertisement

No sweat :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement