Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,774 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Happy Xmas everyone enjoy the feed

Hope Santa is good too ye

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Christmas to ye all ye beautiful people :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bah Humbug.

stone-cold.gif
    (Can't believe no one posted this already :pac: )

Happy Christmas all, see you soon for more fun, frolics...

And the PW Draft. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Happy Christmas lads and lass(ies?).

2019 might just see an Irish woman in the main event at Wrestlemania. How great would that be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

04.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Merry Christmas, folks.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Merry Christmas everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Merry Christmas ye shower of ham an eggers :D:D:D:D At least ye know a wristlock from a wristwatch and know good pro wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Anyway, Merry Fishmas (even though it's still merely Fishmas Eve ya lil' brats!)
    b_q5cYY-wjgw7H6oilsUHsM-pWc=.gif

Hoping this hacking thing for the PS classic is easy to do

Have a load of games which are bin/cue files

• Advertisement

Officially 29 years old now

Would love to be out drinking and getting pissed but no not to be. Ah well hopefully more bdays to do that

I don't get people who go out and have celebrations for all there birthdays not just the big ones (18th, 21st, 30th and so on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I'm a human Holden Caulfield, honestly.

*Hic*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

PTH2009 wrote: »

Would love to be out drinking and getting pissed but no not to be. Ah well hopefully more bdays to do that

I don't get people who go out and have celebrations for all there birthdays not just the big ones (18th, 21st, 30th and so on)

Happy Birthday dude.

Yeah im the same, last birthday I had was my 33rd and it being such a number I ignored my mate who just wanted a night out for himself and instead got a rack of ribs from my favorite BBQ place and had a night in watching the world cup (given when my Birthday was) with 1 close mate as the wife was away on business and tbh it was exactly what I wanted. It's your bday do what you wanna do even if thats nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy Birthday

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy birthday dude. Have a good one :)

December is the best month :)

Hangover of and gods today

Mix of hangover and a bug feel like ****

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Oh I hear ya brother have the exact same thing not good at all

sky88 wrote: »

Yeah can't get the heat into me and have pains and aches all over

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sky88 wrote: »
    Yeah can't get the heat into me and have pains and aches all over

All this talk of dying from hangovers, and being achey and stuff, lads you're not exactly giving me any confidence as I head into my very late 20's :pac:

I’ve been grand this Christmas despite rivers of alcohol. Had a couple of banging hangovers in the weeks leading up to it mind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Lads im in a fantastic mood - got myself married yesterday so ive been dancing since!

Crashing hard now so probably wont make midnight so ill say it now: Happy New year y'all!!

happy new year all

would of loved too been out drinking tonight but these things happen:(:(. Overall 2018 was a decent year for me annoyed im still single but lost a load of weight and going to seek help for a few personal issues in the new year

Waterford for Liam and Ireland for the rugby world cup and hopefully the irish soccer team qualify for the euros :D:D

Lads im in a fantastic mood - got myself married yesterday so ive been dancing since!

Crashing hard now so probably wont make midnight so ill say it now: Happy New year y'all!!

Congrats dude great news. (You fool!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

happy new year all

would of loved too been out drinking tonight but these things happen:(:(. Overall 2018 was a decent year for me annoyed im still single but lost a load of weight and going to seek help for a few personal issues in the new year

Waterford for Liam and Ireland for the rugby world cup and hopefully the irish soccer team qualify for the euros :D:D
    You lost weight and you've made the big step of seeking help, you deserve credit for that much alone. Tomorrow's a new day, work on everything else then.

Congrats to Grames on the wedding, going to try to be more active on here this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Happy new year everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Happy New Year PW board.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Happy New Year folks. 28 mins till the PW Draft sign up thread goes live too... :D

Hopefully some new players will give it a rattle this year!

Happy new year bud. And congrats on the wedding. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,293 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

7 years off the smokes today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

7 years off the smokes today!

Did you go cold turkey on them or used a patch? Or a combination of both..

Advertisement