Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I have €20 in my wallet and i have PS+, anyone got any good recommendations?

Watchdogs is cheap, any good?

I am open to any game. Indy to AAA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

eddhorse wrote:

eddhorse wrote:

eddhorse wrote:

I really enjoyed Firewatch, €20. I played it all in one sitting (about 5 hours) last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

eddhorse wrote: »

Resident 1 or zero there good ,alien isolation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut for the PS3 - €14.99

Dishonored for PS3 - €19.99 (was on the IGC last year though, you may already have it)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Avoid Watch_Dogs anyway, the most boring and repetitive game I have played on the PS4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Not sure if this is a bargain but I bought Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls for €40 bundle on PS store - apparently if you have one but not the other you will get the other for €20, might need to clarify that though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

whiterebel wrote: »
    Dead Space 1 played in the dark with the surround sound on was completely and utterly sphincter crunching scary. Hearing the scuttling noises around you was nerve shredding.

The use of sound in Dead Space was amazing, from the organic sounds of your own breathing and the tick tack of talons and bone on the deck to the mechanical cacophony of the ship around you, brilliant!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Anyone know where might the cheapest place be to pick up a physical copy of GTA: San Andreas for the PS3, thanks.
    I know it's only 15 online right now, but I'd prefer a physical copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,709 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Anyone know where might the cheapest place be to pick up a physical copy of GTA: San Andreas for the PS3, thanks.

Amazon.co.uk are selling new copies for 15.

Pretty standard price I think for an unopened version.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,709 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

Amazon.co.uk are selling new copies for 15.

Pretty standard price I think for an unopened version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Is there any way to buy dark souls 2 on psn without the dlc or the scholar of the first sin edition? My ps3 has stopped reading disks and I own the physical copy of dark souls 2 but I've already bought the 3 dlcs from psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

No. The PS4 version is essentially a GOTY edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

tok9 wrote: »
    No. The PS4 version is essentially a GOTY edition.

He asked about the PS3 version, of which vanilla DS2 has been removed. SotFS has other changes than just adding the dlc though, not sure if they were added in by patch to vanilla when it was released.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

He asked about the PS3 version, of which vanilla DS2 has been removed. SotFS has other changes than just adding the dlc though, not sure if they were added in by patch to vanilla when it was released.

I read that SotFS has no extra changes for the ps3 version, it just includes the 3 dlc. So I was wondering was there a way to buy the vanilla version as I don't need the dlc but it doesn't look like there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Not sure if this should be here or in another thread, but does anyone know where I can pick up Fifa 16 for relatively cheap? Think it was 29.99 in PSN store a while back, but seems to have shot back up to 70 quid. Not sure I'd spend more than 30 quid on it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

wardides wrote: »
    Not sure if this should be here or in another thread, but does anyone know where I can pick up Fifa 16 for relatively cheap? Think it was 29.99 in PSN store a while back, but seems to have shot back up to 70 quid. Not sure I'd spend more than 30 quid on it to be honest.
    wait for the Easter sale which should be coming soon or try Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody looking to get Smite on PS4 could try here for a code, got one yesterday

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2016/03/giveaway_the_gods_deem_you_worthy_of_a_free_ps4_smite_beta_code#comment3406314

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Appearing as €3.99 for me when you search for it on the store.

Appearing as €3.99 for me when you search for it on the store.

Yeah changed it, it says that it's the game unlock which is for if you had it on ps3 or vita but supposedly unlocks full version which is around 18 at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Just got it there, sound!

just saw it on hotukdeals, probably will not even play it but still a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Yeah changed it, it says that it's the game unlock which is for if you had it on ps3 or vita but supposedly unlocks full version which is around 18 at the moment

It's downloading the full version for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

not for sale atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Played it until the zombies came after me, got freaked out and have decided to play Mad Max instead!

Skerries wrote: »
    not for sale atm

Yeah it looks like it expired

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Ah ffs missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

PS4 Alpha: Australia and Europe Giveaway

SMITE
    How to Redeem Your Key
    1. Open an account on the PlayStation®Network (or use an existing account).
    2. From the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4 system home screen
    3. On PlayStation Store, select 'Redeem Codes' at the bottom of the menu.
    4. Enter the code.
    5. Once the Promotion Code has been entered correctly, click "Continue".
    6. Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

http://ie.ign.com/prime/promo/smite-ps4-eu

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Allyall wrote: »
    PS4 Alpha: Australia and Europe Giveaway

SMITE

http://ie.ign.com/prime/promo/smite-ps4-eu

Awesome! Know nothing about it but will give it a whirl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

For anyone who has not played it SOMA is on a 39% discount for Plus members until the 16th. You will most likely play through it just once but it's well worth it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement