Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Dissapointing

Belgium 2 - 1 USA was unable to prevent a AC Milan defeat to Manchester United.
    AC Milan slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 2 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I don't see this going well for me :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered SL Benfica to victory against Liverpool.
    SL Benfica beat Liverpool 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Schürrle scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Carvajal and Neymar were also amongst the goalscorers.

Two 4-0 victories in the opening two games? I think that counts as a good start to the season! :D

To be fair to Liverpool, it was a really close game at 1-0 until those six minutes in the second when we scored three!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Wilberto wrote: »
    Two 4-0 victories in the opening two games? I think that counts as a good start to the season! :D

To be fair to Liverpool, it was a really close game at 1-0 until those six minutes in the second when we scored three!

Fair play man! I have had some start..Losing 4-1 and 4-0! Song out for 5 weeks aswell!..:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Sporting played out a thrilling 3-3 draw with Man City. Went ahead, behind and then ahead again. Harsh words had in dressing room after the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,972 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Another defeat for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

KERSPLAT! ! steered Arsenal to victory against fierce rivals Chelsea.
    Arsenal beat Chelsea 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Blaszczykowski scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Turan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:)

Good 2-0 win for Sporting over PSG with Giroud and Cerci on scoresheet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The kids had another draw tonight.

BEL 0-1 ARG :( earned a draw with AC Milan against SL Benfica.

The match ended 0 - 0 between AC Milan and SL Benfica in their Division 2 fixture.

Mignolet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

• Advertisement

I won my first match!

I thought i had the curse of Inter in the boards league for a while there.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Anyone know why when I click on 'make transfer bid' it doesn't let me bid? I'm trying to bid on cech (free agent) but won't let me. I'm barca

modo85 wrote: »
    Anyone know why when I click on 'make transfer bid' it doesn't let me bid? I'm trying to bid on cech (free agent) but won't let me. I'm barca

I just tried to bid and it would let me if I had the money,

So I really have no clue why it won't let you?

Strange.

Dont know whats up with it. I can bid in all my other leagues. It's been like this 2 days now

modo85 wrote: »
    Dont know whats up with it. I can bid in all my other leagues. It's been like this 2 days now

Best option is to report it as a bug and see what they say,

Google soccermanager.com bug report.

Will do, cheers

A second 3-3 draw of the season for Sporting vs Chelsea tonight. Still unbeaten but more holes in my defense than a string vest

Lost to Bayern :(

Beat Bayern ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered SL Benfica to victory against Bayern.
    SL Benfica beat Bayern 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gündoğan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

It continues...

• Advertisement

drew 1-1 with Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Into my first ever SM cup final :)

Shane Coleman steered Atlético Madrid to victory against fierce rivals Real Madrid.
    Atlético Madrid outclassed Real Madrid and beat them 2 - 0 in their BSM Draft League Cup Semi Final fixture.
    Reus scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lavezzi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I'll just leave this here....
    Shane Coleman has guided Atlético Madrid to a BSM Draft League Cup Final win against Manchester United!! Atlético Madrid beat Manchester United 6 - 5 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 0 - 0.
    Hart had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

:D:D:D:D

Joint bottom in the league but delighted to get my first ever SM trophy!

Another win shoots me 6 clear at the top. Great start to the season, very happy with my squad :)

I'm slipping badly. Still 4 points ahead at the top but 2 draws and 2 losses have really slowed me down :/

Just quit the league with Atletico. Couldn't see any longevity in it, Apologies!

That's mad. After the Boards main league this is my favorite. Every team is somewhat equal, lots of youth to buy... and I'm top :p Seriously though, probably my 2nd favorite league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

Is this league worth me spending 4 euro on???

What's the transfer activity like? Thanks

Seamo87 wrote: »
    Is this league worth me spending 4 euro on???

What's the transfer activity like? Thanks

Transfers are slow right now cause most blew the 300m at the start but the transfer bans are up on most players in a few days so it should kick off then! This is my 2nd favourite after the main boards league, definitely worth it IMO!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

Thanks Kersplat.

Applied for Atletico job.

Advertisement