Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

AC Milan beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Lukaku scored the winner for AC Milan and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

And so Division 2 goes down to the wire with an amazing climax in store,

A Milan Derby to decide the winner, where a draw will suit you GT.

Delighted to be in contention this late in the season ...

AC Milan outclassed Paris Saint-Germain and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Hazard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Thiago and Griezmann were also amongst the goalscorers.

And is there a better way than a city derby to decide a league?

Nice to see a club getting a new manager.

Anyone else reading, plenty available. 1 game left this season.

So perfect time to join and shape the team how you want, as buying from unmanaged will be allowed when the window opens to change it.,

AC Milan representatives have stated they had no involvement in tonights up coming disturbances at the inter team hotel. Romours of 02:00, 04:00 and 05:15 as the times for the spontanious rowdyness and noise polution are dismissed as just that ... Rumours.

AC milan wish the inter players a peacefull night ahead of the league 2 decider.

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    AC Milan representatives have stated they had no involvement in tonights up coming disturbances at the inter team hotel. Romours of 02:00, 04:00 and 05:15 as the times for the spontanious rowdyness and noise polution are dismissed as just that ... Rumours.

AC milan wish the inter players a peacefull night ahead of the league 2 decider.

You've got the wrong hotel! We are in Monza, ripping it up before we do the same to you!

AC MILAN 1-0 INTER MILAN
    with a Belgian goalscorer deciding the D2 title, ... Very fitting :D

Hard luck inter!

AC MILAN 1-0 INTER MILAN
    with a Belgian goalscorer deciding the D2 title, ... Very fitting :D

Hard luck inter!

Curse you Mata!

Well played and deserved.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

SL Benfica beat Real Madrid 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Courtois had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Insigne and Huntelaar were amongst the goalscorers.
    SL Benfica have won Division 1!
    After a prolific season for SL Benfica, Júnior NEYMAR is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot with 21 goals.
    After a fantastic season with SL Benfica, Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR is awarded the SMFA Player of the season

Finally, a league title in any league. I've won plenty of lower divisions before, but never the actual league title. What a way to do it too, to beat Real at the Bernabeu!

Wilberto wrote: »
    Finally, a league title in any league. I've won plenty of lower divisions before, but never the actual league title. What a way to do it too, to beat Real at the Bernabeu!

I thought you had it wrapped up, then you had a wobbler, but you got there!

Congrats!

• Advertisement

***Buying from Unmanaged clubs is now allowed, well the rule is changed, not sure if it comes into effect straight away.***

Anyone reading that doesn't have a club and would like to join have a look at the Gameworld ( ID:225259) and apply away.

I've just realised I am the only human manager in Div.2 now :(

***Buying from Unmanaged clubs is now allowed, well the rule is changed, not sure if it comes into effect straight away.***

Anyone reading that doesn't have a club and would like to join have a look at the Gameworld ( ID:225259) and apply away.

I've just realised I am the only human manager in Div.2 now :(

Nice of you to think of me as human while I was in D2 with ya :p

So I sat down with the AC Milan Hierarchy at what can only be described as a mild bunga-bunga party.

Some how we decided to bid on C.Ronaldo, R.Lewandowski, D. Costa, K. Benzema, C. Fabregas, G.Bale.

To our amazement we turned out to have the top bid on every one of these players.

So I canceled the bids on (old man) Ronaldo (30 today), D. Costa, K. Benzema and G.Bale,
    Leaving me with Lewandowski and Fabregas Joining the Rossoneri.

Hope these descisions dont come back to bite me, then again I didnt bid on Suarez so probably safe enought :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I decided to spend a few quid on strengthening my defence:
    Mats HUMMELS has completed his move to SL Benfica from Barcelona for 25,400,000
    David ALABA has completed his move to SL Benfica from Sporting CP for 27,600,000

Plus, I cashed in on one of GT's cancelled deals:
    Gareth BALE has completed his move to SL Benfica from Arsenal for 27,400,000

Plus, I brought in a player that I've always wanted to own in any game world:
    Raheem STERLING has completed his move to SL Benfica from Liverpool for 13,700,000

Also, remember this last season?
    SL Benfica have won Division 1!

....because, clearly, my chairman doesn't:
    This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

:pac: :D

Also, remember this last season?

....because, clearly, my chairman doesn't:

:pac: :D

He's just seen the quality that got promoted from D2 ;)

Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger cabinet at Milan

AC Milan have won the charity shield.

Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger cabinet at Milan
    AC Milan have won the charity shield.

Joe Hart earned that man of the match award! :P ;):D :pac:

Twas only his first-day at work for Milan sure, looking to impress he was;)

I'd just like to point out that I'm officially the best manager in this league at this particular moment in time.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

I'd just like to point out that I'm officially the best manager in this league at this particular moment in time.

:D:D:D

Thats what I get for going up a division... I was that man upto 2 matches ago :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Have left this world this morning. Had to cut some teams as I just don't have the time right now and I wasn't enjoying playing. Cheers for this league though, the start was probably the most entertaining league. Good luck to everyone in the new season!

Take me back to D2 please!

AC Milan slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Borussia Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.
    Fàbregas and Hazard were amongst the goalscorers.

What is the point of adding 2x95, 2x94 and a 92 player to my starting 11?!!?

AC Milan slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Sampdoria in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.

Cup Holders got past the first hurdle ...

AC Milan beat Atlético Madrid 1 - 0 in their BSM Draft League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Shaw had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Tielemans was on the scoresheet for his side.

SL Benfica beat Arsenal 3 - 2 in their BSM Draft League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Sterling scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Insigne was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I love Raheem Sterling! :D

A point, I got a point!

The match ended 2 - 2 between AC Milan and Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Hazard scored both of the goals for AC Milan and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

With 4 managers left in the GW, I'm not sure it matters much but ...

The offer for Jordi ALBA of Manchester United from AC Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

League leaders taken apart ;)

AC Milan beat SL Benfica 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Fàbregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lewandowski and Griezmann were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Hope it is the start of you staying up! It might be my year in div 2.

Advertisement