Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSM Draft League

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

We need managers in this league!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    We need managers in this league!

Anyone interested in taking a team loads are available,

Messi at Real Madrid might entice someone,

Give me a shout or browse yourself

Game World ID : 225259

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    League leaders taken apart ;)

AC Milan beat SL Benfica 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Fàbregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lewandowski and Griezmann were also amongst the goalscorers.

So, how much did you pay your Belgian counterpart to let in four of your goals? :D :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

SL Benfica beat Sporting CP 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Huntelaar scored all 3 goals for SL Benfica and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    SL Benfica have won Division 1!
    After a fantastic season with SL Benfica, Júnior NEYMAR is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.
    SL Benfica have finished First in Division 1.
    SL Benfica have been awarded 10,632,125 in prize money.

:D:D :pac:

I got £9,923,791 in prize money for winning Div.2, Not too much in the difference!

• Advertisement

AC Milan have been awarded 3,037,750 in prize money.

Jean-Marc Bosman has resigned as the manager of AC Milan.

11 points with five games left you with no hope of clawing me back, eh? :D :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    11 points with five games left you with no hope of clawing me back, eh? :D :pac:

This has been your Gameworld!

Sad to see we are left with two, especially seems as though i signed Lahm yesterday and have no cash now to raid Milan :mad:

Sorry lads, I found i was barely checking results near the end

Safe to say you can probably close this game world now if you want. I'll probably be leaving it soon enough anyway, for obvious reason!! :D :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement