Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Gosh people are strange
    What is that lad all about, why would you hammer in comments on a simple ad like that? Dont get it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

IP check needed on last comment also...

Comment on add I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

He is a fúcking Spa and a WUM of the worst kind.

Unfortunately I don't have anything for sale at the moment to draw his ire.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

anyone see his comment on Fitzgeme's strap,

head the ball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Cyrus wrote: »
    anyone see his comment on Fitzgeme's strap,

head the ball

I know where you live and work? Absolute tramp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Clipboard01.jpg

Yeah...he posted a video on his YouTube channel a while back with my face on it and work address claiming I was cyber bullying him (he himself actually made the papers for cyber-bullying but thats another story). He said he rang the garda to speak with me and slap me in irons. I am awaiting a visit from them to this date, might give the station in Carrick another call and see when they can make it down to chat with me. But YouTube took that vid down for me. I have no sordid past, so I have nothing to hide. I am a good upstanding citizen (watch pun).

Clipboard0111.jpg

Dyes-Tu-CX4-AAa-LYs.jpg

Dyes-TEKWo-AE5-NGs.jpg

I though he had calmed down a bit but looks like he is up to his old tricks again. He really hates me for some reason, I must have struck a nerve with one of my jokes, or maybe its just that my taste ain watches is so vastly superior to his :). He is back ranting on adverts and boards after a long period of being well behaved. He followed me to Archie Luxury channel too to abuse me when I got a paid review there for the laugh too. He seems to have up and down periods of activity. Ironically here he is complementing Adrian from bark and Jack and congratulating him on having a sense of humour and not rising to the internet trolls when Archie was all on about the B&J Nato straps. Take your own advice John. He had called adrian "Lisp boy" at one point, but you know consistency is too much to ask.

[URL="[url=https://ibb.co/fqcdxDF][img]https://i.ibb.co/34JmCRd/sense-of-humour.jpg[/img][/url]"][/url]sense-of-humour.jpg

John I pity you, in another life we could have been friends, we share a common interest usually inhabitated by gentlemen, but it turns out you are just took much of a jerk. If you are going to dole it out and live in the public eye looking for adulation, you need to learn to take it big man. That is the second time John you have made thinly veiled threats to me and know that is duly noted.

Annotation-2019-07-21-083458.jpg

As a wise man once said forgivness is the best revenge, I forgive you John (if images are small click on them)

forgivness-is-the-best-revenge-supporting-TGV.jpg

John McManus watches watch review youtube channel vostock rolex stienheart kickstarter

He lives in a fantasy world. Proper keyboard warrior.

Best ignored. I watched his channel for a little while. Wasn’t that bad at start. Somewhat entertaining and a little informative. Then it got Uber repetitive. Very boring. Different video repeating the same thing over and over. Zzzzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Seems all his comments are Gone...is he banned?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭Homer

Seems all his comments are Gone...is he banned?

If he wasn’t, after seeing those comments I was about to ban him! I’m sure he will be back.. poor chap is not right in the head!

• Advertisement

He's best ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭njburke

Hi,
    I'm selling a Seiko 1st Gen Orange Monster.
    I bought it to replace a monster that I got repaired, its in unused condition boxed with spare Seiko PU strap , bracelet hasn't even been sized, I'm asking €350.

Adverts Orange Monster

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Tag Heuer two tone Aquaracer going up for sale €1200 ovno
    Any questions just send me a pm

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

If anyone fancies a slightly left of field, beater seiko, auto diver I've my SKZ211K1 landshark for sale on adverts for what I think is a pretty bargainous ton fiddy.

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/seiko-automatic-diver-skz211k1/19368046

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi folks,
    I'm considering selling my Steinhart ocean vintage GMT

IMG-20180503-214545.jpg

Watch specs here:

https://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/diver-watch/ocean-vintage-gmt-neu.html

I'm thinking 300 would be a good price for this. Watch itself is spotless. Some wear on the clasp from desk etc. Bought May 2018. I find I'm not wearing it since I got my Aqua Terra.

Not really in the mood for adverts and offers etc.

Can meet around north county Dublin or anywhere along m50 to City West.

Boxed etc.

Cheers,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hi folks,
    I'm considering selling my Steinhart ocean vintage GMT

Watch specs here:

https://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/diver-watch/ocean-vintage-gmt-neu.html

I'm thinking 300 would be a good price for this. Watch itself is spotless. Some wear on the clasp from desk etc. Bought May 2018. I find I'm not wearing it since I got my Aqua Terra.

Not really in the mood for adverts and offers etc.

Can meet around north county Dublin or anywhere along m50 to City West.

Boxed etc.

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi Mick, would you know how well it's keeping time?

eljono wrote: »
    Hi Mick, would you know how well it's keeping time?

I don't have exact timings. From memory it's a little fast. When I was wearing more regularly I used to set the time very two weeks or so. Think was about 2 to 5 seconds a day fast

I don't have exact timings. From memory it's a little fast. When I was wearing more regularly I used to set the time very two weeks or so. Think was about 2 to 5 seconds a day fast

Thanks, does it have the jumping hour hand? And is the date quickset?

Thanks, does it have the jumping hour hand? And is the date quickset?

Checkout this video..

https://youtu.be/-BKGmHjYcZM

• Advertisement

Checkout this video..

https://youtu.be/-BKGmHjYcZM

Thanks, I'll pass on this one, GLWS

Thanks, I'll pass on this one, GLWS

No worries,
    I've thrown it up on adverts if anyone else fancies a look.

http://www.adverts.ie/19378711

Cheers,
    Mick

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That's within COSC standards, no? Doesn't sound too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

As Mick is selling his Steinhart ocean vintage GMT and I want it I'm selling my Steinhart Ocean One 42mm.

Bought this in April 2017. The watch is in very good condition minus some scuff marks on the clasp.

I've no idea of the +/- per day as it has been worn in rotation. Send me a message if your interested.

€300 so I can do a straight swap for Micks :D

496718.jpeg

hi oxo - are you the buyer on adverts? ive had an offer and accepted..

hi oxo - are you the buyer on adverts? ive had an offer and accepted..

I'm not the buyer on Adverts. If he doesn't take it give me a message :cool:

oxocube wrote: »
    I'm not the buyer on Adverts. If he doesn't take it give me a message :cool:

will do - we meeting thursday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

@Oxocube,

Lovely Piece.

will do - we meeting thursday evening

Hi Mick. Got an offer for my Ocean one. Definitely taking it if not collected :D

And I can collect in Rush np :)

• Advertisement

oxocube wrote: »
    Hi Mick. Got an offer for my Ocean one. Definitely taking it if not collected :D

And I can collect in Rush np :)

ok - let me give the buyer a shout and see if he's still interested. i wouldnt mind getting a deal done today

Advertisement