Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

So.. am selling my Omega Speedmaster

It’s the big box one and everything is in it.

3 years old.

Will post pics up

Looking for €2600

I have never worn the bracelet or the natos that comes with it.

Also comes with a Di Modell Rallye chronissmo leather stap

Cheers..

DT

I will take it. Missed the last few on TZ.

And then I am signing out of every forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

They have a big box speedmaster on display in Weirs Dundrum I noticed over the weekend. Don't recall the price but I doubt it was 2600 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

Screenshot-2019-10-01-11-09-36-546-com-instagram-android.jpg

Alpina-AL-760-Manufacture-Flyback-Chronograph.jpg

This doesn't get the wear it deserves so time to move it on to a new home.

Pretty much mint condition and comes with box and papers.

Looking for €1,600 cash or may consider trades if you have anything interesting. No quartz please!

You won't find another Swiss chrono with an in-house movement, column wheel and a flyback function for anywhere near this price.

Full specs here,
    https://www.chrono24.com/alpina/alpiner-collection-alpiner-4-manufacture-automatik-flyback-chronograph-al-760bs5aq6b--id10930463.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Thank Christ that's too big for me. Lovely piece, good luck with the sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

2 on the chopping board. Trades welcome.

That Alpina is a beauty! What size is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

You have my impeccable taste in watches my Good Sir :) . Would that our budgets were not so dissimilar. :(

2shea wrote: »
    That Alpina is a beauty! What size is it?

Cheers! It's 44mm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Super price, worth a bit more than that these days DT? Don't sell yourself too short, only 3 years old.

I got it for a great price from TZ(ryanb471)and happy to pass it on

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement

I got it for a great price from TZ(ryanb471)and happy to pass it on

Ryan should have been getting paid by Omega. There was a six month period where he must have facilitated 50 deals or more.

I am the benefactor of Ryan and DT’s good price. Should I sell within the next 12 months (highly likely) then will offer it back here for the same good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

OmegaGene wrote: »

Chronotimer has sold
    Edit :- Both sold

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

Selling my Casio G Shock G-100-1BVMUR to make space for something new.

It is like new condition. A tank of a watch - nearly indestructible!

Includes alarm, stop watch and back light.
    Protective and scratch-resistant hard mineral crystal lens
    Round high-performance and durable resin case with analogue/digital display
    Water resistant to 200 m.

p1-VAX9nsu8b-Giof9an-Drs1c3h2o-QM3-IM4-Ae-Voq1q-Bc.jpg

00100l-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20190813222805088-COVER.jpg

00100l-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20190813210045200-COVER.jpg

I would take €50 for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Rolex GMT Master 2 Black Ceramic 2016 Full Set

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/rolex-gmt-master-ii-black-ceramic/19022474

NDI3MDgwNDQ0YzdmZjcwOGFmYzY3ZWZiMzUyNmM4Nzn7GfvUNzG6s5G8jOdbWFMbaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vM2FmOTQ2ZjY4OTI1ODczN2RlMDcyNjVhMTc0NGUwYzkwYjg5MWQ4NTc5NzBhNTZkMjgwMzIxOTkyMTVhOWFjYi5qcGd8fHx8fHwzOTZ4MjY0fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Good luck with sale looks lovely there - I just put up an ad for a 300+ phone and the first comment was "80" :pac:

I replied:
    Is that 80...grammes of 9ct gold? You're overpaying a bit if that's the case.
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭banie01

GLWS FG.
    Beautiful piece and someone will be getting a great watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,186 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

I remember when the GMT IIC first came out I nearly bought one for £5,350; guess I should have!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 IamNew

Hello all. New to the forum and glad to find a local watch community after moving back to Ireland following a long stint abroad.

Anyway, I have a Tudor Prince Oysterdate for sale on adverts.ie - the first step in gaining funds in a hunt for a 114270 Explorer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,460 ✭✭✭micks_address

That's a really nice watch..if it was 1978 and I had the funds I'd be seriously tempted
    IamNew wrote: »
    Hello all. New to the forum and glad to find a local watch community after moving back to Ireland following a long stint abroad.

Anyway, I have a Tudor Prince Oysterdate for sale on adverts.ie - the first step in gaining funds in a hunt for a 114270 Explorer :)

• Advertisement

Actually maybe provide a direct link so I'm sure I'm looking at the right one :)
    That's a really nice watch..if it was 1978 and I had the funds I'd be seriously tempted

Actually maybe provide a direct link so I'm sure I'm looking at the right one :)

Sorry, can't post links as a new user. Any idea how long that lasts for (or is it after a certain number of posts?). I had the same problem when I tried ot post some wrist shots in another thread.

It's the 9050/0 reference (there are only two Oysterdates for sale on adverts.ie from what I could see).

Is 1978 your birth year? I'll double check the serial number just to make sure ;)

Hi IamNew. I think this is your one.

https://touch.adverts.ie/vintage/tudor-prince-oysterdate/19031067

Very nice.

Is this one?

http://www.adverts.ie/19031067

Sorry, can't post links as a new user. Any idea how long that lasts for (or is it after a certain number of posts?). I had the same problem when I tried ot post some wrist shots in another thread.

It's the 9050/0 reference (there are only two Oysterdates for sale on adverts.ie from what I could see).

Is 1978 your birth year? I'll double check the serial number just to make sure ;)

Yes ecoli3136 (and micks_address). Thanks for posting the link.

It's a great watch and surprisingly more versatile that I initially thought. It also made me realise that I prefer smaller watches, so much so that I let go of my SARB033 as even it felt too beefy compared to it! The desire for the explorer has been pretty constant for some time now though so it's time to put resources towards it.
    ecoli3136 wrote: »
    Hi IamNew. I think this is your one.

Very nice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I think it's 20 or possibly 25 posts, welcome on board, careful, this is a disease.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

492946.jpg

Selling my lovely Seiko recraft that I bought earlier in the year from a fellow Boardsie. I love the watch but haven't had an occasion to wear it so it's just been sitting idle in the watch box. Feedback on the advert/pricing is welcome.

https://www.adverts.ie/casual/limited-edition-seiko-recraft-srpc13k1-automatic-watch/19034667

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭dakar

I'm very interested in that KH, looks lovely. I have no idea whether the price is high or low but looks fair to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭Ryath

Really like some of those Seiko recrafts. Tempting me to throw on a offer too HK with money I can't really spare at the minute! :(

• Advertisement

Jesus that's nice. I've no money this month, do you need any jobs done around the house or anything?

Advertisement