Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** LC IRISH Ordinary Level - Before and after discussion **

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Hotale.com wrote: »
    They'd know once they open it which paper you've done, and they're all sealed with the other paper 2s so I imagine you're in no trouble..

You seem very accident prone. :pac:

I wrote Irish Paper 2 on the one today but the last day I just wrote Irish. I checked my exam number like 4 times throughout the exam to see if I wrote it right :pac:

The leaving cert has changed me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Isitthough?

Anyone here do the DEB pre paper? I'm sure that was basically the same paper as it besides comprehension 1, even BOD came up in the pre :rolleyes:

pretty much the same except I think Instead of hulamablac(I think thats what its called) it was gnathrud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Anyone here do the DEB pre paper? I'm sure that was basically the same paper as it besides comprehension 1, even BOD came up in the pre :rolleyes:

Funny, the two honours papers were incredibly similar to the mocks too. Exact same Prós and Filíocht, and the essay on the Irish language was almost identical too. It'd make you wonder do the papers get leaked a little. I don't mean the whole paper, but I could imagine someone would let slip what prós might come up for example. I'm not complaining though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

Really thought I was on route for around a B on that... until I got home and realised I forgot to answer on Colscaradh... I just answered on Geibheann...

:rolleyes:

Ah well, hopefully I can still pull a C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

nimrod86 wrote: »
    Really thought I was on route for around a B on that... until I got home and realised I forgot to answer on Colscaradh... I just answered on Geibheann...

:rolleyes:

Ah well, hopefully I can still pull a C

Only 25 marks? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 mike123!

Was it just me or did your examiners take up the paper 2, like the script and the question sheet?

mike123! wrote: »
    Was it just me or did your examiners take up the paper 2, like the script and the question sheet?

I took mine home...

I took mine home...

Same! I was getting worried there!

they took mine too it was really weird I had it in my hand and everything and he just took it gently and I didn't say anything Cause well I was kinda in a exam hall ...ahh well

Same! I was getting worried there!

Could have been another panic! :pac:

• Advertisement

Could have been another panic! :pac:

I don't need anymore haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Nikolaj001

Hey guys,

In general i thought that it was easy,what about yous? I did make one AWFUL mistake.I mistaked fear(angry) for ocras (hungry) for some reason....So i thought that you had to write a story starting with You went after you friend.He was hungry...turns out he was angry.So i wrote that we went to the restaurant and the food was delicious and ... more.Do yous think that i'll possibly get some marks for that T_T haha god this is both funny and terrible!

Nikolaj001 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

In general i thought that it was easy,what about yous? I did make one AWFUL mistake.I mistaked fear(angry) for ocras (hungry) for some reason....So i thought that you had to write a story starting with You went after you friend.He was hungry...turns out he was angry.So i wrote that we went to the restaurant and the food was delicious and ... more.Do yous think that i'll possibly get some marks for that T_T haha god this is both funny and terrible!

Lmao :D You be grand though 40 marks for grammar 10 for content so if grammar is good you should get alot of the marks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JasB14

Yep mine got taken from my hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Nikolaj001

Lmao :D You be grand though 40 marks for grammar 10 for content so if grammar is good you should get alot of the marks
    haha thanks man but sure that's only like 50 marks,what do the other 50 go for? o.o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Anyone else completely waffle the tir na nog question and hurlanaboc? Or was that just me. I only barely knew the stories in english nevermind Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

Same. Wasn't the thing in Hurlamaboc that your one the wife was having an affair? I couldn't think of how to say having an affair so I said she was giving belly to another man.

jazz101 wrote: »
    Same. Wasn't the thing in Hurlamaboc that your one the wife was having an affair? I couldn't think of how to say having an affair so I said she was giving belly to another man.

she wasn't having an affair :eek: was she? I dont remember that it would of made it so much more interesting it was so broing

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

I thought that was why her and the husband didn't get on? Or was that the son who hated her. I don't remember. I just needed to pass Irish, and I was easily doing that, so I never looked at it.

Hurlamaboc's the one where the one is after a spare freezer yeah? I just wrote about her desire for a freezer :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement