Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Weekend night shifts. What joy! At least I now have an unexpected week off next week.

Someone want to stay up and keep me company? Possibly to help me stay awake cause I didn't sleep great today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Last day in work for 9 days fcuk yeah.
    Left work at 7 and some dopey b1tch pulls right out in front of me forcin me to jam on the brakes. So course I called her all sorts and she roles down the window callin me a retard and her fella roaring at me so I have him the finger and he gets out. So I jumped out the car and walked right up to him an he slunk back in his seat. And she drove off then. Looked liked she was giving out to him for being a b1tch.
    Think fact I grew me beard back is making me look scary ha

Morons, the pair of them. I'd love to know what, if anything, goes through some peoples' heads. The way some go on, I honestly wonder how they get dressed in the mornings.

Orim wrote: »
    Morons, the pair of them. I'd love to know what, if anything, goes through some peoples' heads. The way some go on, I honestly wonder how they get dressed in the mornings.

I can imagine what I looked like tho walking up to the car. Face covered in oil and dust big black beard and Metallica tshirt. Probably looked like a wild lunatic.
    But yeah some people shouldn't be alowed near a steering wheel

Face covered in oil and dust big black beard and Metallica tshirt.

Sounds like a regular Metallica fan to me :)

The problem is that cars are seen as a right, and lots of people have no respect for the fact that they controlling a ton of metal travelling at high speeds.

• Advertisement

Sounds like a regular Metallica fan to me :)

:D
    Yeah that's the thing. I admit I can from time be a bit speedy but Jesus least I look where I'm going and aware of my surroundings.
    But why is it vw golf drivers as idiots on the road.
    Enough Shiite on right to not be careful.
    What happened on naas road last night was horrible.

Probably exposing myself as being completely out of touch with current affairs but what happened?

Probably exposing myself as being completely out of touch with current affairs but what happened?

The Garda chasing 5 w4nkers in a polo after they burgled and an innocent woman lost her life in a crash.
    And them 5 fcuks are in hospital with injuries.
    Would've left them to rot

I like to try and think the best of everyone but jasus it's hard when you've got twats like that going around.

I'm about halfway finished with the work I have to do but I've still got eight hours left. I'm also running out of internet, I'm sure I'll find more but it's going to be a long night.

I like to try and think the best of everyone but jasus it's hard when you've got twats like that going around.

I'm about halfway finished with the work I have to do but I've still got eight hours left. I'm also running out of internet, I'm sure I'll find more but it's going to be a long night.

I hated doing nights in my old job. Boring as fcuk as all my mates would be in pub on Friday nights an. I'd miss it.
    Hated it
    I'm off tomoro and next 9 days so roll on my lie ins :)
    Nixer tomoro aswell :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ah yes I forgot the delicate morning after feeing from having a feed of stout the night before...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Fcuk all of you with your days off.

I'm in work, and have to wear rubber gloves because they're doing work in the centre and I've had a reaction to all of the dust. Antihistamines, burning skin and rubber gloves. What a sexy look. My bf is a lucky man.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Ink day.....yay!!!

We'll seen as most of my family know thought if share it with you guys.
    GONNA BE A DADDY FOR SECOND TIME !!!!!! **** yeah!!!!!!
    Delighted isn't the word! Exstatic is what I am. So happy

Congrats.

Everyones having kids and all I can do is bítch about the fact that I couldn't get any donuts today but I was able to buy mince pies. I feel like my priorities might be wrong. But then I think, god dammit it's October, there shouldn't be mince pies on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

We'll seen as most of my family know thought if share it with you guys.
    GONNA BE A DADDY FOR SECOND TIME !!!!!! **** yeah!!!!!!
    Delighted isn't the word! Exstatic is what I am. So happy

Congrats DA, delighted for yu bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Congrats Dodderangler! :D

I'm on hols for a week and a half now, flying out to London on Wednesday for a week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Congradulations, Dodderangler! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Aww huge congrats to you and the missus dodderangler!! When is the new little one due?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Congrats DA chuffed for ye man!

New job's going well and the tentative feelers have been put out on me doing a housesitting gig in East Wall to cut down on commuting so things are looking on the up

• Advertisement

Thanks folks. Over the moon about it.
    I've a space on my left bicep for name of me kid when he/she is born. Have the daughters name on me right bicep

January wrote: »
    Aww huge congrats to you and the missus dodderangler!! When is the new little one due?

Early days yet. But reckon it'll be bout end of May start of June :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Congratulations Dodder!! I haven't been online in ages!

How are you all?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

sleeve done and dusted! just need to go voer some parts where blood pushed ink out but it's done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Saw Dara O' Briain in Vicar Street on Friday night and my face still hurts from laughing! :D
    He did this one great bit about the different things that men find sexy and I was literally crying with laughter!
    Great stuff.
    Can't believe it's November already- where did the time go?!
    Got some lovely mince pies from Marks 'n' Sparks today. Heated one up in the microwave with a bit of cream. I'm not normally a mince pie person but these were feckin' gorgeous!
    Hope everyone's well and good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

McChubbin wrote: »
    Saw Dara O' Briain in Vicar Street on Friday night and my face still hurts from laughing! :D
    He did this one great bit about the different things that men find sexy and I was literally crying with laughter!
    Great stuff.
    Seeing him in Leeds next year, so excited! Seen him before, he's brilliant.

I was never a huge fan of Dara as a stand-up. Love him on panel shows but his stand up never seemed great.

http://www.skin-artists.com/exclusive-interview-with-ivana-tattoo.htm

Cool little interview with Ivana plus it has a rake of pictures.

I am so cold. I've been sitting with socks, slippers, two tops, jumper and dressing gown on since I came home around 2pm today! Only barely warming up and I've to head out at 7.20!!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Ms. Koi wrote: »
    I am so cold. I've been sitting with socks, slippers, two tops, jumper and dressing gown on since I came home around 2pm today! Only barely warming up and I've to head out at 7.20!!!! :(

I've been the exact same all day, duvet over me and everything :pac:

Lots of layers when you're heading out!

• Advertisement

I've been the exact same all day, duvet over me and everything :pac:

Lots of layers when you're heading out!

I'm only going down the road but I'm actually tempted to drive I'm that cold!! Maybe the walk will warm me up!

Advertisement