Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I got a daith heart today, a much more painful piercing than I expected. I accidentally moved when he was trying to get the jewelery in as well and knocked the needle out which didn't help. It was the first time I've had someone with me to get a piercing and was very glad I did.

My friend got a tragus and helix done. I hadn't seen a tragus piercing with a ring before but it's so pretty, I definitely want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Howdy all. Long time no see, lots of news to catch up on here :)

Can't believe Christmas is nearly upon us. This year has flown past!!

My wee Polo finally kicked the bucket, just a few months shy of her 20th birthday :o. New car fun though in a 2001 Honda Civic. Don't know myself in a 1.6l. And having electric windows and central locking are SUCH a luxury :pac: I'm spoilt in this car. Delighted to not have to do extensive revving to push it into first :pac:

Had a holiday in Italy for two weeks which was AMAZING. Milan, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Rome and Naples. Crammed it all in. Loved the art and history of the country, but very dirty and riddled in bad graffiti which took a bit of getting used to.

Congrats on the bump dodder.

Killer you moved to england? Would love a daith heart but my ears are too small for most piercings :o

Jingle Balls, you changed username again?

January and Marty congrats on the birth of yer new additions ;)

PKM, always feast or famine with work Gotta love how the universe works sometimes.

P_1 congrats on the health all clear.

Sorry for any news I missed, just read the last ten pages ;)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Killer you moved to england? Would love a daith heart but my ears are too small for most piercings :o

I did! Been here for 3 months or so now and loving it.

It does take up quite a bit of space alright. No more earphones for me. :( :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Howdy, folks!
    Nothing much to say other than I'm amazed how fast the year's flown in! D:
    I'm gearing up to grab the last of the Xmas presents tomorrow-yup, I'm one of THOSE people :P
    Right now, I'm taking a break from hot-penning the fourth chapter of ??? on a short story I'm working on for my class. It's going very well and I actually enjoy Monday mornings these days instead of wanting to throw rocks at them and go back to bed.
    Listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack and grooving out with a pint of lemon MiWadi! :D
    Anyone like Pina Coladas?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nah, this would be my fav song from the album! (LOVE that movie!)

• Advertisement

Nice one, Star Lord! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Just booked Vegas for our honey moon! So excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Exciting stuff January!

London was awesome! I'm in love with Camden :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

January wrote: »
    Just booked Vegas for our honey moon! So excited!
    Went there for mine had an unbelievable time hope you love it as much as I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Exciting stuff January!

London was awesome! I'm in love with Camden :D

My neck of the woods!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Howyis...what's the story? Well, too much to tell really, but in a nutshell, I've packed in the bouncer job, we're moving house in the next few weeks and I'm getting the final piece one on my horror sleeve tomorrow (YAY!!! :D) so I'll lash up pics as soon as I can.

Hope everybody is doing good. Nice to see ya there Foxy Vixen. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Star Lord wrote: »
    Nah, this would be my fav song from the album! (LOVE that movie!)

Love that film :), can't wait for the Blu Ray to come out so I re watch it. Much much better than the damn Michael Bay TMNT :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Love that film :), can't wait for the Blu Ray to come out so I re watch it. Much much better than the damn Michael Bay TMNT :(.

I've got my request in for it for Christmas / my birthday! :D

New pic in the "I'll show you mine..." thread. Go look...GO! :D

P.K.M. wrote: »
    New pic in the "I'll show you mine..." thread. Go look...GO! :D
    ****ing hell, that looks incredible, PKM! I'm impressed! Can I ask who did the inking?

McChubbin wrote: »
    ****ing hell, that looks incredible, PKM! I'm impressed! Can I ask who did the inking?

Thank you kindly. It's DC tattoos, in Hacketstown, Carlow. The guy's name is Colin Byrne - you'll find him on Facebook if you're on it, or have a look at his Wicked Skin page here: http://www.wickedskin.ie/colin-byrne/ you'll see a few of mine on it.

As a graduation/welcome present my amazing friends gave me a €140 voucher for AWOL as well as a handmade card each. I am so happy. I am getting inked this Friday so that will cover that and then I might finally get my nipples pierced when I'm home for Christmas. I wasn't expecting anything, I am so happy and right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Soaked to the skin and haven't even gotten to work yet. Standing for 10 hours in the cold while soaked will be interesting...

Look what I got today!
    Behold... THE UMBRELLA SWORD! :D
    P1tt0m2.jpg

• Advertisement

Ladies if wearing a stick on bra during a tattoo keep checking the damn thing is there. No wonder the fella who came in to get tattooed by another artist in the same room had a bloody grin on his face.

Ladies if wearing a stick on bra during a tattoo keep checking the damp thing is there. No wonder the fella who came in to get tattooed by another artist in the same room had a bloody grin on his face.

your sticky bra was damp?

:eek:

your sticky bra was damp?

:eek:

*damn. Autocorrect hates me...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

How we all doing. Been busy again.
    So loads knows about herself and I expecting but telling people I'm gonna be a daddy again and they're always like " AGAIN?"
    As if I'm a walking sperm bank or something. You'd swear I had loads of sprogs about. I've one god damn it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Can't get ahold of Remis, it's just impossible. Does anyone know if he's in Dublin at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

nm wrote: »
    Can't get ahold of Remis, it's just impossible. Does anyone know if he's in Dublin at the moment?

I believe hes in Brazil at the moment. Don't think hes taking anymore bookings this year or for a while. But your best bet is to email him, his missus Inga takes care of the emails and does try and get through them. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Six weeks to my wedding :eek: had a pretty high decline rate... Invited 200, 122 coming so far, 12 still to reply out of those twelve I reckon 6 aren't gonna come.

Oh well it's New Year's Eve so I knew some wouldn't make it :) getting excited now!

Going to set up the Ink Fund after Christmas. It'll take me two and a half months to save €300 so I'm hoping that I can do this without life getting in the way. Said to my relatives when asked "What do you want for Christmas?" that I'd ideally prefer a few bob towards new ink as I'm getting extremely itchy for some new artwork on my arm. Hoping to go with the Aku Aku design first as it's relatively more straightforward than the skull and rose design I'm planning for my calf. I'll need to chat to Atilla as soon as I get the money together so hopefully things will work in my favor over the next few weeks.
    I swear to Jebus that if one more ****ing thing comes up where I have to dip into my savings I will seriously punch someone.

Damn, this thread has gone quiet lately :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Everyone busy at mo doing their own thing mate.
    I'm booked in on the twelfth of December to get my sleeve finished

Advertisement