Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

gregers85 wrote: »
    Its Fecking awesome!!!!

We've spent the last 4 hours watching it :pac: on episode 5 :)

I have work in the morning though, so I should really go to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Have you got the American Netflix gs? So much better

Have you got the American Netflix gs? So much better

I don't, the bf has. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Evening all!! How is saturday night treating everyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah it's all right. Just listening to Cattle Decapitation and browsing the net at the mo. Yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Angron wrote: »
    Ah it's all right. Just listening to Cattle Decapitation and browsing the net at the mo. Yourself?
    I swear, those darn metal band names get sillier and sillier! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I think it was intended sort of ironically cause when the band started up all the members were vegetarians.

Angron wrote: »
    Well I think it was intended sort of ironically cause when the band started up all the members were vegetarians.
    Ahahaha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Evening all!! How is saturday night treating everyone?

Been watching season 2 of Orange is the New Black, like the wild party animal that I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Orim wrote: »
    Been watching season 2 of Orange is the New Black, like the wild party animal that I am.

Me too :p Back onto American horror story now though. Almost at the end of season 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Bus to the airport is 3.15 Monday morning so this is my last night sleeping at home. Getting a little sad now...

My boyfriend sent me a voice clip of himself farting, in lieu of saying goodnight.

So romantic.

Young love <3

Looking up convention costumes for next year and I desperately wish I had €400+ to pay for a premium true-to-game Lulu costume from FFX.
    I love cosplay but boy it's expensive if you don't want to skimp on the details...
    In other news, I'm thinking of going on holiday with my aunt next year. Hopefully that plan won't fall through. :/
    I really need a change of scenery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

anyone for the waterford convention today?

Saw you getting hung on Facebook today. How was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

IT was ****ing immense man! the woman decided she had to do it after me, will throw up a "selfie" i managed to take in a bit

selfie

I'm all for mods and body art- to each his own, right?- but suspension really creeps me out.
    I keep getting flashbacks to scenes from Hostel when I think of people putting meathooks in their back and then getting hoisted in the air. Madness. D: Surely it must hurt like hell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

IT was ****ing immense man! the woman decided she had to do it after me, will throw up a "selfie" i managed to take in a bit

Sweet man! Did many do it? I counted 3 including yourself from what I saw in the photos

Adiboo wrote: »
    Sweet man! Did many do it? I counted 3 including yourself from what I saw in the photos

4 including me but one of them pretty much went into shock and the attempt was abandoned. The girlfriend was up for about 20 mins but is paying for it now. She was up on 4 hooks while I was up on 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I'm fecking dying today!!!! havent been this hungover in a long time!
    Mates 30th last night!!! Feck it I'm dying!!! :(:(
    drank the best part of a bottle of gin to myself last night!!

This is literally an accurate depiction of me right now!!!
    310085.jpg
    Only god knows where that monkey came from :p:rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Drawn by my friend and inked onto her dad by Angus Wall.
    10362313_1574894782736976_1312561237_n.jpg

gregers85 wrote: »
    I'm fecking dying today!!!! havent been this hungover in a long time!
    Mates 30th last night!!! Feck it I'm dying!!! :(:(
    drank the best part of a bottle of gin to myself last night!!

This is literally an accurate depiction of me right now!!!
    310085.jpg
    Only god knows where that monkey came from :p:rolleyes::pac:

PRAY-FOR-MOJO! :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

selfie

That is genuinely the only time a 'selfie' is acceptable :)

That is genuinely the only time a 'selfie' is acceptable :)

I actually couldn't help it! was up and the phone was vibrating so I said **** it!

I was wearing my new shoes all around the house yesterday and had absolutely no problems. I put them on this morning and walked the 2 minutes to the bus stop- ouch. The back of the shoe was rubbing painfully against my heel but there wasn't much I could so as I was already dead late and had no time to change them.
    As the day progressed, the pain got worse but I tried to ignore it.
    When I finally got home and took off the offending items, my heels were utterly caked in blood. :eek:
    I now have two massive open wounds on my heels and I'm in agony. *sigh* Back to wearing my clunky work boots for now.
    Any tips on making a pair of shoes less painful to walk in? They're leather flats/ ballet slipper style and I have the right size- just a slight quarter inch gap between the shoe and the heel but mercy it hurt when it chaffed! :(
    Put me in a right mood today.
    On the plus side, my pain treshold has been tested today and I'm beginning to think I could handle the potential pain of a calf tattoo.
    Still a long way off from getting one at the moment, though. My wallet is very light. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

McChubbin wrote: »
    I was wearing my new shoes all around the house yesterday and had absolutely no problems. I put them on this morning and walked the 2 minutes to the bus stop- ouch. The back of the shoe was rubbing painfully against my heel but there wasn't much I could so as I was already dead late and had no time to change them.
    As the day progressed, the pain got worse but I tried to ignore it.
    When I finally got home and took off the offending items, my heels were utterly caked in blood. :eek:
    I now have two massive open wounds on my heels and I'm in agony. *sigh* Back to wearing my clunky work boots for now.
    Any tips on making a pair of shoes less painful to walk in? They're leather flats/ ballet slipper style and I have the right size- just a slight quarter inch gap between the shoe and the heel but mercy it hurt when it chaffed! :(
    Put me in a right mood today.
    On the plus side, my pain treshold has been tested today and I'm beginning to think I could handle the potential pain of a calf tattoo.
    Still a long way off from getting one at the moment, though. My wallet is very light. :(

Wear really thick fluffy socks and pop the shoes on then, to stretch the leather out in them. You can also blast the edges with a warm hairdryer for a few minutes, which will soften the leather up for you. :D

kellief wrote: »
    Wear really thick fluffy socks and pop the shoes on then, to stretch the leather out in them. You can also blast the edges with a warm hairdryer for a few minutes, which will soften the leather up for you. :D
    Sweet, I'll try that! :D Thanks for the tips!
    In other news, this popped up on my Youtube recommended list! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Second interview done and it felt good. I think I may have this job. So huzzah for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Fingers crossed Orim!

Any of the mechanics here know how much it would be to change the timing belt in a Peugeot 207SW 2002 model?

Advertisement