Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 - Rugby World Cup 2015 Travel Plans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Just wait. Mine was the same for about 25 mins then suddenly I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebelRed90

how is there tickets still left? everything game says currently unavailable? Whats going on!!!

What's the availability for cat a for France game?

Limited at £250

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

I got Candada category B, France said it was available at category A but when I went to buy says its unavailable

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

RebelRed90 wrote: »
    how is there tickets still left? everything game says currently unavailable? Whats going on!!!

Did you go through a queuing system? I was on the site earlier, browsing away and got booted to the back of a queue which I'm still in, it might do that when it refreshes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Its still 100 times quicker that the portal I spent 4 months refreshing for Euro 2012!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

shortys94 wrote: »
    I got Candada category B, France said it was available at category A but when I went to buy says its unavailable

Noooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,378 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Saturday 19 September
    14:30
    Ireland v Canada
    ‘Child’ prices are applicable at Categories C and D. Indicates you may purchase up to 5 tickets for this match.
    Millennium Stadium
    Category A - £175.00
    Category B - £125.00
    Category C - £85.00
    SELECT
    Go

Sunday 27 September
    16:45
    Ireland v Romania
    ‘Child’ prices are applicable at Categories C and D. Indicates you may purchase up to 5 tickets for this match.
    Wembley Stadium
    Category A - £175.00
    Category B - £125.00
    Category C - £85.00
    SELECT
    Moderate Availability

Sunday 11 October
    16:45
    France v Ireland
    ‘Child’ prices are applicable at Categories C and D.
    Millennium Stadium
    Category A - £250.00
    SELECT
    Limited Availability

Saturday 17 October
    20:00
    QF2 W Pool C v RU Pool D
    Millennium Stadium
    Category B - £215.00
    SELECT
    Limited Availability

Sunday 18 October
    13:00
    QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C
    Millennium Stadium
    Category A - £250.00
    Category B - £215.00
    Category C - £150.00
    SELECT
    Moderate Availability

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

Got in all of a shot....lashings of tickets for the Canada game

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebelRed90

whitewave wrote: »
    Did you go through a queuing system? I was on the site earlier, browsing away and got booted to the back of a queue which I'm still in, it might do that when it refreshes?

I started queuing at 0932. Got in at 10.06. Cant select categories or ticket as is says "currently unavailable", not just the ireland games but also the crap games too!!!

Any time i log put and log back in same thing happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Pop'n'Fresh

kopfan77 wrote: »
    Got in all of a shot....lashings of tickets for the Canada game

Congrats mate! I'm still waiting and that timer hasn't moved... :(

Use my referral link to purchase a Tesla product and we both earn free store credits!

https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/phil240753

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

We should be aiming to buy tickets for the quarter final involving the winners of group D right?!...

We should be aiming to buy tickets for the quarter final involving the winners of group D right?!...

Or qf2 with the runners up of group D. But hopefully you are right!!

Why are France ireland game tickets available and when you click for 1 ticket you can't check out?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40 monkel107

Unfortunately, there are insufficient consecutive seats left in all of the price categories you selected. Please select an alternative price.

QF3 if you think Ireland will beat France and top the group.

QF2 (which is sold out) if Ireland come second in the group.

Finally got in...

v Canada - Good Availability Cat A, B, C
    v Romania - Moderate Availability Cat A, B, C
    v Italy - No Tickets
    v France - No Tickets

QF 2 (Ireland qualifying 2nd in group) - No Tickets
    QF 3 (Ireland qualifying 1st in group) - Moderate Availability Cat A 250, Cat B 215, Cat C 150. Cat D is sold out.

Picked up 2 tickets for QF3. Good luck everyone!

Use my referral link to purchase a Tesla product and we both earn free store credits!

I was at Stade de France with my dad in the concluding match of the 2014 Six Nations, I think we both almost had a heart attack. So Im looking forward to hopefully (cross fingers) see a performance easier on the stress levels against Canada

Best of luck guys

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

just got 7 tickets for Romania game!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dermey97

delighted... got 4 tickets for the lads in cardiff QF 3 (Ireland qualifying 1st in group). Hope im right that we win group. cant wait...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

2 Cat C for the Romania game, happy with that. :)

Gutted I couldn't get France tickets but went for quarter final tickets.
    Now just hope our boys do the business.

In Joe I trust!!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭robert18

Lads everyone just relax its simple if we win our group brillant we have our tickets but if we come second we just get a french friend and put an ad up in a french website for a swap. They are on the same weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

Seems to still be CAT A for France available.

I just bought two about 2 mins ago

Well thats annoying, Ah well

Also does anyone know how the selection of seats will work? Are you given seats, or can you pick seats on first come first served in your category?

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Everything showing as "currently unavailable" for me about 15 mins ago. Anyone else seeing the same?

Seems to still be CAT A for France available.

I just bought two about 2 mins ago

You're a lucky man John, I've been trying to put 1 or 2 tickets in my basket for the past hour using my pc and phone but keep getting this message:
    "Unfortunately, there are insufficient consecutive seats left in all of the price categories you selected. Please select an alternative price."

Guard those tickets with your life!.. Enjoy the game :)

shortys94 wrote: »
    Also does anyone know how the selection of seats will work? Are you given seats, or can you pick seats on first come first served in your category?
    They'll be assigned to you, within your category.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

PopnFresh wrote: »
    You're a lucky man John, I've been trying to put 1 or 2 tickets in my basket for the past hour using my pc and phone but keep getting this message:
    "Unfortunately, there are insufficient consecutive seats left in all of the price categories you selected. Please select an alternative price."

Guard those tickets with your life!.. Enjoy the game :)

Its all very odd really.

It was initially saying the no consecutive seats so i went and bought two CAT B for the QF 3 and then went back into the France game and managed to get 2 CAT A.

Now to tear up my credit card.

• Advertisement

Time wrote: »
    Everything showing as "currently unavailable" for me about 15 mins ago. Anyone else seeing the same?

RebelRed90 was the same. Did you get the confirmation email inviting you to participate in today's priority sale?
    The sale today is only open to those who got 0 tickets in the initial ballot.

Those who got partial fulfilment of their selection were invited to tomorrow's priority sale at 10am.

All remaining tickets go on public sale Friday 28th at 12 noon.

Advertisement