Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 - Rugby World Cup 2015 Travel Plans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Direct flights to Cardiff are always a disaster on big-match weekends, but there are loads of locations within a short-ish trainride. Went via Southampton for one of the HEC finals, was much cheaper and hassle-free.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Anybody who failed to get tickets in the general sale applying for tickets today?

Website is ridiculously slow. Thought they might have upgraded the system with the amount of traffic they had the first time.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Having a look anyway to see what's there. Less than 1/8th of the way along the queue circle thingy and I've been in the queue since 9:40.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Thud

Group D not on sale until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

Lads does anyone know what time we can start to que from In the morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

deisedude wrote: »
    Fly to Bristol maybe. Just an hour away from Cardiff by train.

Birmingham is pretty decent option too, i think its about 2 or 2.5 hours on the train.

Thud wrote: »
    Group D not on sale until tomorrow

Looking for cheap-ish tickets in the the London + 2 hrs drive area for just about anything worth watching!

Just got in Australia vs Wales available but only £250 tickets, few other games too

Thud wrote: »
    Just got in Australia vs Wales available but only £250 tickets, few other games too

Is that catagory a or b ticket??
    And when did you start queuing?

Stuck on around 80% ish for the last 25 minutes...

• Advertisement

Stuck on around 80% ish for the last 25 minutes...

Just in after an hour and 10 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Doesn't bode well for tomorrow. Still waiting and queuing over an hour now.

Is that catagory a or b ticket??
    And when did you start queuing?

Cat A, started about 9.30

Wales v Uruguay cat B/C
    Aus v Fiji cat B/C/D
    SA v Samoa cat A
    Aus v Uruguay cat A
    Scotland v USA cat B
    Wales v Fiji cat B/C
    Samoa v Japan cat A/B
    Fiji v Uruguay cat A/B/C
    Samoa v Scotland cat A/B/C
    Aus v Wales cat A

Nothing really grabbing me, majority of the tickets available are up north, midweek or in Cardiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

I went for Samoa v Scotland cat C tickets. Should be a critical game in the group to see who makes it to the quarters.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Do You Even Squat

what's the earliest time you can join the queue at?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

Nobody answering...I'd like to know too..but I guess by anyone telling us it reduces their own chances of success!

I know this was asked earlier, and probably no body knows the answer, does anyone know what Ireland matches are actually going to go on sale today? All of them except the Italy match?

If you were to chose between Romania or Canada which would be the better match? (I probably will not be able to afford to be choosy!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

gucci wrote: »
    I know this was asked earlier, and probably no body knows the answer, does anyone know what Ireland matches are actually going to go on sale today? All of them except the Italy match?

If you were to chose between Romania or Canada which would be the better match? (I probably will not be able to afford to be choosy!)

Tickets for the France, Italy, Romania and Canada matches are going on sale at 10am. They haven't announced which categories as far as I know.

Blingy wrote: »
    Tickets for the France, Italy, Romania and Canada matches are going on sale at 10am. They haven't announced which categories as far as I know.

Pretty sure italy game is sold out.

Already in a queue now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

You're in a queue? I can easily get in and out without being in queue, no selections available yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

shortys94 wrote: »
    You're in a queue? I can easily get in and out without being in queue, no selections available yet though

I was able to browse the site up to 2 minutes ago, just got put into a queue now. Thought it seemed too good to be true that I didn't have to queue!

Wait, upon refresh, now in queue :P

I'd rather the queue time stall till Ireland tickets available, mine is moving fast, scared that once I refresh at opening time it will put me in queue again

So if we are already in the selection site, can we just wait till 10 for the game tickets to become active??

Or will we have to sign out and back in again.

You only have 30 minutes active session so I suppose wait a bit, because you'll be signed out, thats how I figure it

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dermey97

in the queue now, whats everyone hoping to get?

Anything

Anything

^ This, any Ireland game or anything in London.

• Advertisement

Anything

Anything thats not in category A for me! I cant afford to go that high!

Advertisement