Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Arrived today so I'll tackle it when I get home! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Cormac... wrote: »
    Did anyone else get this in a Bricks and Mortor shop with the DLC codes?
    It appears you get one code sheet for the Keys to Kryat and one for the Hurks Missions.
    BUT it appears the Key to Kryat Code actually contains the Hurks DLC when redeemed.
    Anyone else? Just me?

Am I the only one who got it in a Bricks and Mortar shop so? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Mine came today from amazon. Ordinary delivery. Pity I can't play it because I have to use every free hour for Iron Banner on Destiny. There's so much out right now it's impossible to make time for everything.
    I can play co-op with friends that don't own the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

The game can be completed in 15 minutes ;)
    When Pagan Min leaves you at the table at the start and says he'll be back, wait around for about 13 minutes and he'll return

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looks like it :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Just picke dit up in Argos. Seems theyve increased their prices from yesterday . 58.99 up to 64.99! Dying to get home and play it now

They usually have the games at cheaper price for the first few days of release it would seem. It's where i get all my games from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Helllooooo....I was wondering if anyone here is missing FOV (Field of View) options on PC??

Homer_and_apu.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/19/far-cry-4-users-accidentally-reveal-they-pirated-the-game?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

You need to update to the latest patch version for FOV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Got it in brick and mortar too, only redeemed the hurk code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Got it in brick and mortar too, only redeemed the hurk code

Damn, I was gonna say if you redeem the Key of Kyrat code 1st, that actually has the Hurk stuff in it it seems (have yet to 100% confirm in game). So you could in theory give the Hurk code to a friend.... one who isn't of the PCMR persuasion of core :P

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Anyone try the online multiplayer yet?

Got on in a quick play, no clue what was happening got chased by some cúnt on a Elephant and then the game ended.

Safe to agree I didnt go back, went start back to single player!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Anyone try the online multiplayer yet?

Got on in a quick play, no clue what was happening got chased by some cúnt on a Elephant and then the game ended.

Safe to agree I didnt go back, went start back to single player!

Best post of the day :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

pity there is no split screen,it would be great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

soap1978 wrote: »
    pity there is no split screen,it would be great craic.

Old school 4 screen FarCry with map editor was unreal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hmm, 592 meg patch just appeared for it on Steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Anyone here that preordered from Amazon get their Blood Ruby DLC code yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sarkakos

lets finally start.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I haven't yet sonic, didn't even know about it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Anyone here that preordered from Amazon get their Blood Ruby DLC code yet?

Yeah, I got mine around 16:15 today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Shiminay wrote: »
    As I said, UPlay is not good at all. Right now, I've a friend that's just got home from work to try and play FC4 and he can't cause UPlay is dead (as is usual on a launch day). At this stage it's just like an MMO on launch day - queues and broken and all the rest - I don't know why that's coming as a surprise to anyone though.

This is one of the multitude of reasons I will no longer buy Ubi games at launch, I know they won't work (that and Ubi just lies to customers over and over and over and over again).

The only way this will be fixed is for everyone else to do the same (and ironically, it'll probably make UPlay run really smoothly if 1m+ people just don't try to play their game on launch day).

It's not even launch games. I was playing far cry 3 yesterday evening when uplay's servers crapped out which caused the game to exit out. It had been a while since I had saved as well which was really annoying. Combine this with the way it handles installs and patches and I absolutely despise the thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Yeah, I got mine around 16:15 today.

Cool, I'll give it the 48 hours from dispatch which will be tomorrow morning for me and I'll email them.

I got the dispatch email around 0500 on the 18th.

Here are the details

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000813043

Was wondering as I preordered Dragon Age Inquisition on Monday evening and got the code for that emailed this evening.

Aw sweet sounds good, I got my dragon age code this evening too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Really enjoying it so far, just did my first Shangri La thingy which was fairly cool.
    I've noticed a few parts that seen to be a carbon copy of FC3, one area especially, it just seemed like I had done it before, the lie of the land and everything on it was just familiar. It was like they just lifted it out of the previous game and dressed it up a little, that's wouldn't be cool at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Them honey badgers are so annoying to kill with a bow. Loving the gyrocopter though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Them honey badgers are so annoying to kill with a bow. Loving the gyrocopter though

They make getting around so easier. Why do they start beeping sometimes? Is it for going off the map?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

They make getting around so easier. Why do they start beeping sometimes? Is it for going off the map?

I think it's altitude restricted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

fcuking Rhinos....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ktulu123 wrote: »
    fcuking Rhinos....

4 grenades from the launcher takes care of them :D or a Machine gun emplacement that always seems to be lying around near them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

dreamers75 wrote: »
    4 grenades from the launcher takes care of them :D or a Machine gun emplacement that always seems to be lying around near them.

I was on top of a rock yesterday. Rhino just killed one of the Pagan min troops. All I had left was a mine. Flung the mine down between myself and him and started pegging rocks at him. He went to charge towards me and bam! Should have saved the video as it was epic. Damn rhinos!

Advertisement