Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,120 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Looking for someone to check a septic tank. Moving into a new house (2nd hand, not new build) & want to get it checked fully

Thanks,
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Walsh waste in Clarinbridge do inspections.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Bredabe wrote: »
    Where can I hire a video camera or recording device and a tripod?

You might try the GMIT arts campus on Wellpark Rd, they used to hire out kit I think. Details on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cluain-Mhuire-Ccam-Centre-for-Creative-Arts-and-Media-Campus-Gmit/1388726158082735

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭HairySalmon

Anywhere I can buy individual bags/tubs of blue/white/yellow jelly beans, gummy bears and lollipops?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Pound shops and Lidl/Aldi usually have that kind of stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Pound shops and Lidl/Aldi usually have that kind of stuff.

Mr Price in terryland shopping park it Dealz in headford road shopping centre too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for someone to check a septic tank. Moving into a new house (2nd hand, not new build) & want to get it checked fully

Thanks,
    Pa

Walshe Waste do a good survey of the sewers . Are you expecting something wrong with the tank , like is it leaking or full or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Hey, does anyone know where I could get a sourdough proving basket similar to this?

https://sourdough.com/sites/default/files/styles/screen/public/shop/banneton2mix_0.JPG?itok=584-vjbb

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Possibly the market or www.ciaranhoganbaskets.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

looking to hire a quad bike in Galway ? Also a roller for use in fields, Agri not construction one? Any ideas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Looking for a recommendation for a good interior decorator/ designer in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Anybody know of somewhere in town that sells desk grommets? These kinda things: https://www.amazon.com/desk-cable-grommet/s?ie=UTF8&page=3&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adesk%20cable%20grommet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^
    I'm only guessing but it seems like something that the pound shops/Deals would have.

Easons perhaps, or www.kellyofficesupplies.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

youngrun wrote: »
    looking to hire a quad bike in Galway ? Also a roller for use in fields, Agri not construction one? Any ideas

Are you looking to self drive it or get someone in to use it ? I doubt anyone would hire them out for self hire

Possibly www.cphplanthire.ie will have something, or can suggest a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,869 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Bullocks wrote: »
    Are you looking to self drive it or get someone in to use it ? I doubt anyone would hire them out for self hire

They cause more deaths & injury than anything else. I can't imagine any hire being able to get insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Where can I buy an extra long USB cable for my canon printer? pref in town.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭sgthighway

If you have an short cable you can get a 3m extension cable in Currys or Maplin for €20 - €25.
    Both shops should do 5m USB Printer Cables.

Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭weshtawake

Recently moved to a "new" second hand house which has a conservatory. Problem is that there are no keys for the conservatory doors - lost, mislaid or whatever. The lock is a MILA but has no other markings on it. Any suggestions as to what to do?? Do I need to change the lock altogether or can I get replacement keys??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

weshtawake wrote: »
    Recently moved to a "new" second hand house which has a conservatory. Problem is that there are no keys for the conservatory doors - lost, mislaid or whatever. The lock is a MILA but has no other markings on it. Any suggestions as to what to do?? Do I need to change the lock altogether or can I get replacement keys??

Any of the good locksmiths will be able to re-key them for you

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,992 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Is there anywhere in Galway where I can get an adapter for SIM cards to fit into older phones bigger slots?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

flazio wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in Galway where I can get an adapter for SIM cards to fit into older phones bigger slots?

If it's with a network with a shop, they should be able to get you one in there

Otherwise I'd just chance my arm in the 3, VF and Eir store

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

flazio wrote: »

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/cpw/micro-and-nano-sim-adapter-3-pack.html#!colour=black&dealType=sf

Mobile tyre service that will service Oranmore area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Where can I rent a laptop reasonable for a month or so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭jogdish

Hi,
    I have a desk, and woud like a glass top for it. The desk has a small inset for a person to type so its not a rectangle.

Anyone know where I would look to get one in Galway? Any idea of cost?

Advertisement