Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Thanks, but I was hoping to get it in Galway as there is a possibility it won't be delivered before Xmas if bought online

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a heavy duty football (soccer) goal net to fit a goal frame 122 tall, 182 wide and 75 deep. I bought the goal in Smyths but the net falls apart too easily.

Thanks,
    Patrick.

I know if the original net is poor quality this won't help, but are you aware that Smyths customer service have a parts replacement free of charge policy for any part of a toy\product they sell?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭b.gud

Is there anywhere in Salthill or the city that I can buy the coins that you use in supermarket trollies. Preferably I'd like ones where the money goes to charity

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CollinTheCrisp

Hi, I'm looking for the closet pay phone to Renmore, is that payphone still there by the art shop? Is there any Other payphone near the main GMIT grounds? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Might be a public phone in The Connacht hotel or Flannerys, the one near Cregal is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NickCarolan33

HI.
    Anyone know of a crèche that picks up from the Claddagh national school??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

b.gud wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in Salthill or the city that I can buy the coins that you use in supermarket trollies. Preferably I'd like ones where the money goes to charity

Sorry, but what exactly are you looking for? Coins that you use in supermarket trollies?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

bobbyss wrote: »
    Sorry, but what exactly are you looking for? Coins that you use in supermarket trollies?

Id imagine they're looking for those trolley coin token things you get on key rings available in €1 and €2 denominations.

trolley-coin-lock.jpg

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭b.gud

Id imagine they're looking for those trolley coin token things you get on key rings available in €1 and €2 denominations.

trolley-coin-lock.jpg

Yep those are the ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

b.gud wrote: »
    Yep those are the ones

Sometimes in charity shops on the counter I see them. Dealz near shopping centre maybe? Mr Price in Westside may be a better bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭shnaek

Just wondering where I should go to get a good value small double bed in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

shnaek wrote: »
    Just wondering where I should go to get a good value small double bed in Galway?

Cash factory can e good for divans or bed frames if value is the primary concern. Larry O'Keefe online is good for mattresses,and they deliver to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

Any hairdressers opened tomorrow Tuesday 27th December in city centre or knocknacarra area......I'm desperate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Any hairdressers opened tomorrow Tuesday 27th December in city centre or knocknacarra area......I'm desperate

I'd be very surprised if any were closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Rambler11

shnaek wrote:

I find Better Bedding good value. They have a good free delivery service also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    I'm looking for a cover for a Samsung tablet A, 10.1 inch.

Thanks,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dermo99

Anyone know of anyone reliable who can fix (mechanical / dial) clocks around Galway City?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a cover for a Samsung tablet A, 10.1 inch.

Thanks,
    Pa.

If don't know if there still opened but Electronic Partners Eglinton st. Had them b4

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

dermo99 wrote: »
    Anyone know of anyone reliable who can fix (mechanical / dial) clocks around Galway City?

Thanks!

Ask in Fallers jewellers if they can't help the staff are excellent and will tell you who would be able to assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

dermo99 wrote: »

Thanks!

I know the watchmaker (Horologist) in Hartman's, all of the jewelers send their stuff to him, he's highly qualified. I know he could fix a clock but it's watches he's specialized in over the last 20 years so I can't promise it's a service they provide. He's the first person I would go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Where's the best place to get really nice chocolates ? I want to be able to buy them loose rather than in boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Does anywhere in Galway sell Bone Broth ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Butlers?

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Butlers?

Good idea :)

Next question. Where can I get some big postage envelopes, the strong plastic jiffy bag type ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Discodog wrote: »
    Where's the best place to get really nice chocolates ? I want to be able to buy them loose rather than in boxes.

Leonidas in Corbett court (ground level kind of opposite elverys) sell individual chocolates - they taste lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Next question. Where can I get some big postage envelopes, the strong plastic jiffy bag type ?

Try Easons, That newsagents in Galway shopping centre beside O Briens offy (former Xtra-vision) or the one by the escalators in Eyre Square S.C. opposite the lower Dunnes entrance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Mr price is good for that type of thing- branches in terryland and Westside.

Advertisement