Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Anywhere that does Italian hot chocolate? Meaning very rich, thick and decadent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

dinneenp wrote: »
    Anywhere that does Italian hot chocolate? Meaning very rich, thick and decadent.

Have u tried the hot chocolate from the machine in Topaz?

It is quality

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I'm looking for a football goal for my 4 year old. supervalu have one but it's €25, I was hoping for a cheaper one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Argos have pair for 20. Or 1for 15 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

i am looking for the name of the garage on fairhill road. across from monroes and facing the fire station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

I need to buy a cheap sim free or vodafone mobile. Literally only need it for a few hours a day over the next month or so. Does anywhere in Galway still sell those €20 nokia ones?

Doesn't have to be new either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I need to buy a cheap sim free or vodafone mobile. Literally only need it for a few hours a day over the next month or so. Does anywhere in Galway still sell those €20 nokia ones?

I have a Vodafone branded Alcatel (Vodafone 354) you can have for 20. Has a camera and microSD slot and microUSB port and qwerty keyboard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

That's a bit too fancy sounding, I need the most basic of the basic like. A clock, calls, SMS and a list of contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Carphone Warehouse have cheap ones. I think Zhivago as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I'm looking for rekorderlig cider. Used to be in O'Briens but they don't have it anymore. Needs to be in walking distance of NUIG/Tesco shopping centre/Eyre square.

Not sure if it meets what you're after but butlers on shop street have a few different types of hot chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭maniac2003

hazel mountain choclatier out. the far side of kinvara is phenomenal

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Nokia Care Galway sells Sim Free Nokia 100's for €28. Complete with full Nokia warranty. Not quite €20 on the button but close enough hopefully ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Where to get pastrami?? I have an addiction :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

ArtyC wrote: »

I too this would like to know :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Does anyone have any idea where might sell the cheapest hula-hoops?

Nothing fancy. Not one of those weighted ones or anything. Just a bog-standard hula-hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭justjustin

ArtyC wrote: »
    I too this would like to know :cool:

McCambridges on Shop St have some very nice Pastrami at their deli counter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea where might sell the cheapest hula-hoops?
    MrPrice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

justjustin wrote: »
    McCambridges on Shop St have some very nice Pastrami at their deli counter.

Also mortons in salthill

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Upholsters anyone? need cushions filled asap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

euroshop 6 pack hula høops for 1.50

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I feel quite jipped having to spend anywhere between €15-€30 on 500ml of isopropyl alcohol, anyone know where I might get it cheaper? around town or online is fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Good value pasture raised meat? Going by the slow food philosophy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I feel quite jipped having to spend anywhere between €15-€30 on 500ml of isopropyl alcohol, anyone know where I might get it cheaper? around town or online is fine too.
    Where do you pay that? That's outrageous
    Medikleen Isopropyl Alcohol 100% 5l €34 delivered http://www.flemingmedical.ie/
    At least I think it's the same

I bought 250ml for about 3euro a couple of years back, in the chemist next to Brown Thomas, on Shop St. (Matt O'Flaherty)

snubbleste wrote: »
    Where do you pay that? That's outrageous
    Medikleen Isopropyl Alcohol 100% 5l €34 delivered http://www.flemingmedical.ie/
    At least I think it's the same

That's great snubbleste, I've been buying it from various pharmacies around town til now and have just about run out of my current 500ml bottle.
    bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I bought 250ml for about 3euro a couple of years back, in the chemist next to Brown Thomas, on Shop St. (Matt O'Flaherty)

They were my go to too, but last I'd checked (probably a bit over a year ago) they had stopped selling it.

They were my go to too, but last I'd checked (probably a bit over a year ago) they had stopped selling it.

I lent mine to a friend, who used it all and got it refilled from there maybe 4 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭Blue850

Click... Caulfields less than €30 for 5L of 70 or 100per cent

maniac2003 wrote: »
    I'm looking for someoen to hang vertical blinds, 7 to be done only quote I got was €150, if anyone can PM me the details of someone that would be great or post a reply

anyone?

• Advertisement

maniac2003 wrote: »
    I'm looking for someoen to hang vertical blinds, 7 to be done only quote I got was €150, if anyone can PM me the details of someone that would be great or post a reply

anyone?

Advertisement