Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army & Navy Recruitment 2014 Interview

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Deanzel94

Lads I will see you the 10th of August :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jkachill

grevdawn wrote: »
    Anyone from the curragh hear anything?

Nothin sinse the medical mate

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Krisd2014

killer91 wrote: »
    Lads I heard a rumour that 10th of August could be the start date for the recruit platoon in Finner.

Now its only a rumour, but I can't see it being any later than August.

I wonder is finner where we're going. Has anybody from dublin got a different date?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Alex1994

Hey guys! I applied through the curragh and rang the Manpower office the other day to see what the craic was. Was told there and then I passed and within a day I had the phone call and email to say where and when I'm starting!

Give it a go and see what they say! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 grevdawn

Alex1994 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I applied through the curragh and rang the Manpower office the other day to see what the craic was. Was told there and then I passed and within a day I had the phone call and email to say where and when I'm starting!

Give it a go and see what they say! :)

Did they say if they were sending out emails ? Or did they just send you one cause you rang?

• Advertisement

They didn't say whether they were sending out them emails and I'm sure I'd still be waiting had I not rang them!

They didn't say whether they were sending out them emails and I'm sure I'd still be waiting had I not rang them!

Where and when are you being sent bud?

I'm in Galway starting on tuesday! :)

I'm in Galway starting on tuesday! :)

Good luck man, congrats!! :)

*Girl ;)

but thanks all the same! :)

• Advertisement

Rang the curragh there a while ago was told I passed medical an goin to Kilkenny. No word of a date yet. He said if I ring Tuesday he might know something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

jkachill wrote: »
    Rang the curragh there a while ago was told I passed medical an goin to Kilkenny. No word of a date yet. He said if I ring Tuesday he might know something

Which number are ye ringing for the curragh?

That's what happened to me, day after I got a call to say Galway next week so you shouldn't be too long waiting now.

It's the Manpower office in the curragh, their number is on Military.ie

045 445021. They closed now til Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 19 trevorcooke

Same as me I got the email you'll get a call Monday your going on Wednesday the 5th of August. I'm starting Kilkenny on that date and I applied through the curragh get your **** ready very short notice I only got a call yesterday :)

Same as me I got the email you'll get a call Monday your going on Wednesday the 5th of August. I'm starting Kilkenny on that date and I applied through the curragh get your **** ready very short notice I only got a call yesterday :)

I serious man? Am delighted to be gettin in like but a bit of notice would be nice

U serious man? Am delighted to be gettin in like but a bit of notice would be nice

U serious man? Am delighted to be gettin in like but a bit of notice would be nice

Yeah unfortunately man. I had to cancel my holiday to go I'm devastated I wasted the money but I'm dying to go :-)

I can't post images so I can't so you the screenshotted email

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ire1995

Yeah unfortunately man. I had to cancel my holiday to go I'm devastated I wasted the money but I'm dying to go :-)

Why didnt he get an email aswell?

Ire1995 wrote: »
    Why didnt he get an email aswell?

I got a call from the sgt from cork who's running the training. He'll call him tomorrow and ask him if he'll be able to accept it and if he says yes he'll send the email I can pm you my email if you want a look.

• Advertisement

So are we getting an email or call on monday?

The cpl on the phone did seem shocked that I hadn't got called yet. If I pm u my email address would ya mind sendin it on so iv an idea what to get over the weekend

I'd say it'll be Tuesday mate. Monday's a bank holiday

I got a call first to ask if I would take it and then I got the email after the call.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rusty14

Has anyone heard Nything today

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ire1995

Itll be tuesday. I wonder will people be offered 1 days notice

Ire1995 wrote: »
    Itll be tuesday. I wonder will people be offered 1 days notice

Hardly

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rusty14

Any ideas what or when is the next date then. Seems to be a lot of activity over the last 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Deanzel94

Can someone send me the email on what to bring with ye?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭M763

Deanzel94 wrote: »
    Can someone send me the email on what to bring with ye?

Haven't got it either. Emails said we had till tomoro to reply so probz be tomoro or Tuesday

Advertisement