Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show (April 25th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,152 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Mrs. Keane funnier than any stand-up comedian that's been on the LLS this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Did the late late outdo itself in the longest clip ever

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Ballybunnon?

Aka Ballybunion!! The north Kerry accent is gas.

Ha ha john B said it the same way!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Is the son wearing an oil rig?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Mrs. Keane should be offered the LLS gig, she is exactly what we need every Friday evening. We'd never have a dull moment with her for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

My aunt by marriage is from cahirciveen and thats some craic trying to understand her

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Evening all.

Keane mafia out in force tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭unichick

Fasssbender is prerecorded so probably heavily edited. Should be decent.

Can't see the fuss about him. Doesn't do it for me at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Oh great. A professional Kerry man. Lord above. Even more tedious than the rare aul times professional Dub. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    in fairness she is more interesting that the likes of Mary O'Rouke talking about her sex life. I still have nightmares about that episode.

She's a character is a great thing! I'm really enjoying her stories, she's a class act :D

Mary O'Rourke.........shiver

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Sive is such a devestating play. Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Chareth Cutestory

One trick is to tell em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time...

John B was about as funny as a burning orphanage

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

I'm just catching up with you all now - was a bit behind so happily got to fast forward through the Eurovision song and most of the John B Keane's wife interview - did I miss much?

Thought Michelle Heaton came acros very well. The thoughts of her are always worse than the actual reality of her. I want to dislike her but every time I see her interviewed I end up really liking her. She's just lovely.

Onwards and upwards my friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Clip time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72,152 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

CLIP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Lisha wrote: »
    The north Kerry accent is gas.

They could actually describe the process of photosynthesis and it would sound hilarious:

"The little green feicers, do be taking the sunlight and carbon DI OXHIDE and converting it into the AIR THAT YOU DO BE BREATHING! And they don't even charge you,.....much......"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Jaysus, I love Richard Harris in 'The Field'. I think it was his best work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

One trick is to tell em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time...
    That's funny shelbyville to me is Raheny!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ally Dick wrote: »
    John B was about as funny as a burning orphanage

He was a decent enough playwright but his family have been riding his coat-tails since he died.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

john b keane." i love the plop of whiskey in a glass". anyone got a clip. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mad_man4

The bull mccabe will dance with the tinkers daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

He was a decent enough playwright but his family have been riding his coat-tails since he died.

Your man Billy scribes some awful nonsense in The Irish Independent.

A fine playwright, but his "funny" anecdotes were lost on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

JM Skipton wrote: »
    That's funny shelbyville to me is Raheny!

Hmmm.....I'm pretty sure Raheny refer to Clontarf as shelbyville also....there isn't a lemon tree planted at the bottom of St. Annes parks somewhere is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Hitchens

the Behans kinda did the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I played the Bull McCabe in a theater production a few years ago, amazing character and so well written

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

A few decent plays but most of his work is a ham's charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

keith16 wrote: »
    They could actually describe the process of photosynthesis and it would sound hilarious:

"The little green feicers, do be taking the sunlight and carbon DI OXHIDE and converting it into the AIR THAT YOU DO BE BREATHING! And they don't even charge you,.....much......"

Very very funny :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Hitchens

mrs doyle in eastenders? Jazuz :eek:

Advertisement