Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Sale Items

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Yeah I got a 2nd email for order I collected, still wating for a 2nd mail for the first order, incl the towels.

Agree, not very clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭christmas2010

There are always two emails, the first when you place the order which gives an anticipated delivery date. The second one is when the order is dispatched, usually the order is available in the store the day after that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

There are always two emails, the first when you place the order which gives an anticipated delivery date. The second one is when the order is dispatched, usually the order is available in the store the day after that

Got my confirmation email today to pickup tmoro....pillow protectors included

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭dodzy

Did anybody actually get anything yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I picked up my towels yesterday Afternoon as per initial email and subseqent confirmation mail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

dodzy wrote: »

I didn't order towels or pillow protectors but I collected one of my orders yersterday. My other order will be there on monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

dont rely on the collection date given in the email. you are best to call the store directly to check if your order has been delivered before going to the store to collect - an m&s worker said this in person the first time i ordered for collection and the items hadnt arrived. she told me not to believe the date given in the email.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I collected my pillow protectors this morning, my separate order for towels and socks wasn't in. It said it should have been ready from 2pm on 25th, girl on counter said it might arrive today. I said it says it should be here since yesterday and it always happens, so don't rush in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got mine today the guy in blanch wondered why so many protectors got sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/50140545/

Ikea ones dropped from 1.75 to 1.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Went to liffey valley yesterday from Leixlip en route to galway, silly me thought my order would be ready because the email said it would, be there at 2pm

Went in only to find that it was not there... Rang customer care who told me the order would be there today, he seemed confused as to why I thought they'd be there at the stated time, gave me some bs excuse about a new warehouse causing problems, sounded like a right fob off to be honest so if it isn't there on Monday the **** will rightly hit the fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Got my pillow protectors in blanch today too...was a queue of ppl waiting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Just got an email (Saturday night) to say the stuff I ordered on Thursday has been shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭shnaek

dodzy wrote: »

Got towels and a pair of socks today. No pillow protectors. My pillow seems awful hard now that the dream of cheap M&S pillow protectors has died.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Collecting mine tomorrow, towels, socks & kinickers galore!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Collected mine today - holdall, dress and planters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

kitten_k wrote: »
    Collected mine today - holdall, dress and planters

What are the planters like? Still haven't collected mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

collected mine this morning. Couple of things missing from the orders (pair of gloves and a couple of shirts). Check the invoices against the online confirmations to make sure items haven't been dropped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I collected some of my stuff, a few packs of socks and a couple of t-shirts.

Thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

yellow hen wrote: »
    What are the planters like? Still haven't collected mine.

These are the ones I got

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Butterfly-Floral-Planters/000000000022219516,en_IE,pd.html

They are lovely, one is bigger than the other. Just need to get plants for them now.

Collecting mine tomorrow, towels, socks & kinickers galore!

Even though my emeail to collect didn't show it several items were unfulfilled when I collected today - the towels, p.j's, mens socks and watercolour sets.
    Sadly my bargain boots are super uncomfortable & will be returned.
    Favs are the planters & the leather gloves.

I was still charged for unfulfilled items and no mention of them being unfulfilled on the invoice / in email. I've mailed to see what's happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

kitten_k wrote: »
    These are the ones I got

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Butterfly-Floral-Planters/000000000022219516,en_IE,pd.html

They are lovely, one is bigger than the other. Just need to get plants for them now.

I ordered those and the cheap socks and shampoos to make little hampers out of. CHEAP presents.

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    I was still charged for unfulfilled items and no mention of them being unfulfilled on the invoice / in email. I've mailed to see what's happening.

I was on phone to them & you'll be refunded back on to card.

I ordered those and the cheap socks and shampoos to make little hampers out of. CHEAP presents.

Nice idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Even though my emeail to collect didn't show it several items were unfulfilled when I collected today - the towels, p.j's, mens socks and watercolour sets.
    Sadly my bargain boots are super uncomfortable & will be returned.
    Favs are the planters & the leather gloves.
    For my 1st order, the pillow protectors were unfulfilled and my email to collect stated this.

However for my 2nd order, the email to collect listed all items but when I went to collect on Saturday a duvet was missing. They guy checked with the UK, and they said they would send it on and we agreed I would collect the full order tomorrow. They also gave me a €10 voucher for the inconvenience.

So maybe if you are collecting and the order is unfulfilled where the email has not stated this, it is worth asking them to double-check. It may not just be a case that they are out-of-stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dublin99

Dreadful customer service. My order was delivered to the Store two days late which had already cost me 2 wasted trips and parking charges, and when I eventually got it, many items, though paid for were not in the parcel. Emailed M&S customer service yesterday. Instead of a proper response - got a "customer satisfaction survey" from M&S customer service instead in relation to my email query. How satisfied did they think I'd be?

Finally took time off to call. Bureaucratic customer service staff said he has to speak to my husband, as order was in his name (paid by his credit card). Instead of making the effort of comparing the packing list with the order summary, he wanted the details of the missing items! I ordered over a dozen different things - and in varying quantities - didnt really have the time to waste on giving him details about which men's socks were missing and that only 1 pair of pink knickers (out of 3 ordered) was sent but not the white lace ones.... I despair. :mad: Is it worth wasting more time trying to get 15 euro back?

dublin99 wrote: »
    Is it worth wasting more time trying to get 15 euro back?

YES!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dublin99

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    YES!

I would - as a matter of principle, but it is frustrating dealing with these people, and I am sure I will get hell :( if hubby is bothered by M&S ringing him during work hours, even if it all started with my well meaning idea of getting him some cheap socks on sale....

Advertisement