Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S Sale Items

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

yellow hen wrote: »
    I got loads of stuff. Night dresses for granny's bday, leather gloves, sports top for me, polo shirt (in medium) for grandad for Father's Day, shampoo and conditioner (yes odd), other Beauty products etc. The €5 off worked for me so the order came to the grand total of €30 :)

edited to include the list below in case its any use to anyone.
    Product Quantity Price
    M&S Collection Active Cap Sleeve Top
    Product Code: T51/3116
    Color: BLACK
    Size: 14
    1 €5.49
    product listing product listing
    Pure Cotton Winceyette Floral Nightdress
    Product Code: T37/4884
    Color: CREAM MIX
    Size: 12-14-Short
    1 €4.09
    Striped Fleece Nightdress
    Product Code: T37/4886
    Color: HYACINTH MIX
    Size: 16-18-Short
    1 €6.79
    No VPL Low Rise Overlaid Lace Brazilian Knickers
    Product Code: T61/7008
    Color: FAWN
    Size: 14
    2 €2.18
    Butterfly & Floral Planters - 20% off selected homeware
    Product Code: T27/4370A
    1 €2.15
    Australian Native Botanicals Shampoo for Chemically Treated & Coloured Hair 50ml
    Product Code: T23/5211S
    1 €0.99
    Australian Native Botanicals Hair Care Everyday, Nourishing Conditioner for Normal Hair 250ml
    Product Code: T23/5204C
    1 €1.09
    Body Care Puff
    Product Code: T22/4429B
    1 €2.00
    M&S Collection Leather Stitch Detail Gloves
    Product Code: T01/3010
    Color: BLACK
    Size: S
    1 €1.39
    Firm Control Gathered Front Santoni Soft Body
    Product Code: T32/6611
    Color: NATURAL
    Size: 12-14
    1 €4.09
    North Coast Pure Cotton Textured Striped Polo Shirt
    Product Code: T28/7025N
    Color: YELLOW MIX
    Size: M-Standard
    1 €5.49

We got a lot of similar things! NEWSLETTER5 worked for me along with MNSIE for 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭shnaek

I ordered a few things separately, and got a cancellation email last night that says nothing about what was cancelled, and the URL in the mail points to a dead link. I presume it was the pillow covers that were cancelled judging by posts here.

I also tried to register with the site yesterday to save me entering details over and over again, but the registration process wouldn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭uli84

My pillow protector got shipped, i only ordered 1 though, not 10 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Ordered lots last week and got them with the free delivery. Ordered loads today including the €5 off and the 10% discount codes, so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

shnaek wrote: »
    I ordered a few things separately, and got a cancellation email last night that says nothing about what was cancelled, and the URL in the mail points to a dead link. I presume it was the pillow covers that were cancelled judging by posts here.

I also tried to register with the site yesterday to save me entering details over and over again, but the registration process wouldn't work.

Ditto to this. 1 email saying your order is cancelled - but I have two live orders (or had), doesn't say which one, and the link still isn't working. Maybe there's something up with the site as "My Account" isn't working either (I eventually managed to register for an account yesterday).

Not the greatest of communications experiences!

I'll be keeping a close eye on my bank account to make sure that whatever they take they give back.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Millem wrote: »
    We got a lot of similar things! NEWSLETTER5 worked for me along with MNSIE for 10% off

aw where were you yesteday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Ordered 4 pillow cases and 2 towels with no cancellation email... Maybe if you don't get greedy they don't cancel your order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Ordered 4 pillow cases and 2 towels with no cancellation email... Maybe if you don't get greedy they don't cancel your order

I only ordered 4 of the pillow cases and order was cancelled.

I ordered exactly the same - does that make me greedy or not greedy :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

I was going to place an order for 8, I don't see how that's greedy, I have two double beds with two pillows per person, ordering one would have been useless to me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

20% off till midnight tonight folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I ordered 4 towels and they'll be available to collect tomorrow. Great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Our spare beds alone use eight pillows. Maybe if you're being judgemental you should think twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭uli84

By the looks of it it's more the timing of the order not the amount that causes cancellations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

I ordered 8 .....(hangs head in shame)...

Mine are due for collection tomorrow from 2pm per the original order email yet the status is still only paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

I ordered 10 to cover the pillows that are in use...why is that greedy? My order went in about 10.15 am yesterday and around noon I saw EXPIRED on the thread so presume that they were sold out then hence the reason for cancellations.

I just received an email to say my order is on its way. I have an account with a few years and make regular online orders.
    Thanks again to the OP... great bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Aargh! My order is ready for collection tomorrow MINUS the pillow protectors! Which was how I ended up buying all the other stuff, was it a cunning click-bait operation by M&S (doubtful but annoying).

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Aargh! My order is ready for collection tomorrow MINUS the pillow protectors! Which was how I ended up buying all the other stuff, was it a cunning click-bait operation by M&S (doubtful but annoying).

Ditto, and I placed that order last night. An order I placed yeterday afternoon, which included 12 towels, is still in paid status!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Trish56 wrote: »
    I ordered 10 to cover the pillows that are in use...why is that greedy? My order went in about 10.15 am yesterday and around noon I saw EXPIRED on the thread so presume that they were sold out then hence the reason for cancellations.

I just received an email to say my order is on its way. I have an account with a few years and make regular online orders.
    Thanks again to the OP... great bargain

of course its not a lot. For greedy, go to V de P shop loading bays when dept. stores are donating stuff like duvets, pillows... hoors there wanting to buy the lot in bulk before it even gets to the shop!

I didnt get the pillow yokes in the end, but got a hape of socks and couple of bits for the family, so thanks to the OP and the other posters who linked to different items.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭shnaek

Ordered 2. Perhaps ordering 22 would have been the way to go :P

• Advertisement

Meant to add further thanks to OP and the later poster who identified the socks bonanza, even without the pillow protectors I got some good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Only ordered 2 pillow protectors at around 8pm last night, still no cancellation email, order says paid and ready for collection early tmoro morning

• Registered Users Posts: 44 santry

Ordered 10 last night, together with towels, socks, 1D pjs and a nice holdall, got an email this afternoon saying it would be ready for collection tomorrow minus the socks and pillow protectors. As a previous poster said, I only went in for the pillow protectors !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I sincerely doubt that is how it works.

Got an email earlier to confirm towels will be ready for collection tomorrow.

Some consolation, I s'pose........

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ml123

Collected my 6 pillow protectors today and a gorgeous pair of cotton jeans for my toddler (was €16 now 2.69!!). Cheers craggy2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Wasted my lunch break going to the Grafton Street store to collect my order which was supposed to be ready at 2. The girl said the order wasn't there and that the 2pm time is apparently only the time the items are leaving the warehouse in the UK.

Emailed customer service to see will they deliver it for free considering what happened, but just a warning to anyone due to collect in Grafton Street or elsewhere, might be an idea just to ring beforehand to see if the item is actually there, it might save you a wasted trip.

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Wasted my lunch break going to the Grafton Street store to collect my order which was supposed to be ready at 2. The girl said the order wasn't there and that the 2pm time is apparently only the time the items are leaving the warehouse in the UK.

Emailed customer service to see will they deliver it for free considering what happened, but just a warning to anyone due to collect in Grafton Street or elsewhere, might be an idea just to ring beforehand to see if the item is actually there, it might save you a wasted trip.

Thanks for that info, actually suits me better to pick up tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

I think you get a second email when items are in store, the first email is just a guide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

I think you get a second email when items are in store, the first email is just a guide

That's definitely not clear from the original confirmation emails!

"It will be available from our Grafton Street store after 2pm on 25 April 2014"

Makes no reference to a second mail or calling to confirm!

Advertisement