Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halt And Catch Fire [AMC] [** Spoilers **]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭lostcat

going to miss this one, thought the last two series were very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Felt the show was all over the place but enjoyed the characters immensley. Other than Gordon's death what else was new in this season? Same of the old but I'm glad I stuck with it because the send off was great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Having binge watched this over the past week, I'd say it started off incredibly well, went downhill a bit in seasons two and three and picked itself back up in season four. I liked all the characters except for Cameron and season four Donna. They really turned Donna into a loathsome character for most of that last season, which was a shame because she was one of my two favourite characters in the entire show, the other being Bos (a genuine laugh out loud moment when he found out Lev was gay when looking at his chat).

I didn't know while looking at season four that it'd be the last, but I'm glad it was. It wouldn't be the same without Gordon if they continued.

Enjoyable show all the same.

Came across this show three weeks ago and just finished it.

It is now definitely a top 5 show, and one of the few things on screen that caused me to cry.

It's a character driven show, and one across a backdrop of the take off of personal computing and the internet. I'd assume some techies might find some aspects a touch far fetched on occasion , but that shouldn't be hard to get over given the quality of the writing.

Give this one a try.

Advertisement