Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

ugglasdav wrote: »
    Some very good pics of my car at a recent Toyota owners meet, about time someone took some quality photos

That is one REALLY clean Glanza. Fair play. I still got a sweet spot for these things! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Got drunk and took an exhaust off tonight. Should be able to just bolt on a new middle section if one can be got. Anyone ever come across a hub with 2 pcds? Looks like it needs to be drilled/reamed to take studs though. Looks like if you did widen them out it would come fairly close to the edge of the hub. Maybe 1 or 2mm. Not sure if that is as dodgy as it first seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Interslice wrote: »
    Got drunk and took an exhaust off tonight. Should be able to just bolt on a new middle section if one can be got. Anyone ever come across a hub with 2 pcds? Looks like it needs to be drilled/reamed to take studs though. Looks like if you did widen them out it would come fairly close to the edge of the hub. Maybe 1 or 2mm. Not sure if that is as dodgy as it first seems.

I wouldn't drill the other holes. I don't think they are pcds. I would use the original ones.
    About Mitsubishi sites. You joined irishmoc at a bad time. For some reason the site is down, first time I seen it happening.
    You should try coltuk.org and also mivec.co.nz some of the Irish guys on irishmoc are on those sites as well. Another Mitsubishi Irish site is mitsipieces.com

Just seen on mitsipieces some guy is selling rs twin pot brakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Playing with filters, haven't washed it in about 3 months and with the current weather, probably wont be getting washed for a while yet.

4c7G3vc.png
    pOIz88e.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Sorry mods meant to put that post in today i done something to my car...
    I wouldn't drill the other holes. I don't think they are pcds. I would use the original ones.
    About Mitsubishi sites. You joined irishmoc at a bad time. For some reason the site is down, first time I seen it happening.
    You should try coltuk.org and also mivec.co.nz some of the Irish guys on irishmoc are on those sites as well. Another Mitsubishi Irish site is mitsipieces.com
    Just seen on mitsipieces some guy is selling rs twin pot brakes.

Picking up an evo 3 set up today. Pretty much the same apart from slighlty bigger pistons from what i can gather. Had a bit of a discussion about the fitment going on irishmoc... hopefully they'll fit.

Need to switch to 4x114.3 because the bigger disks are that size. From what I can gather of the internet RS's came with both PCD's. 114.3 for the big brake set-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Killinator

bennyx_o wrote: »
    New addition to keep the Lupo company.

Yellow calipers, is it a Pirelli Edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Grand weekend of playing in the forest & mud, got the paj out into its element, where it should be. :)

IMG_5001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

String wrote: »
    Playing with filters, haven't washed it in about 3 months and with the current weather, probably wont be getting washed for a while yet.

That's still fairly clean.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Killinator wrote: »

Look like painted R32's to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Killinator wrote: »
    tossy wrote: »
    Look like painted R32's to me.

Not a Pirelli edition, but as tossy said, painted R32 brakes all round

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Do those seats exist :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

kwIJeIQ.jpg?1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Yard was clear, I says why not...
    15803832962_01d8368745_h.jpg

dgt wrote: »
    Yard was clear, I says why not...

*****Merc Pic*****

Well lowered. What happened number plate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Well lowered. What happened number plate?

Experimenting a number plate delete, it's back on now for normal use :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

I thought you moved to North Carolina for a sec there, diggity :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

15192006913_4eb135c3ec_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

New gaff?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Leaky t bar roof seals made baby Jesus cry :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I think I know where you live. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

gave the corolla another clean today before it's re-test and dusted off the DSLR (which is wasted on me) to take a few nice snaps for when the time comes to advertise. needless to say, it pissed down shortly after.

DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Yet another BMW / e46 :rolleyes:

'02 325i MSport in Black Sapphire Metallic (475) with a layer of winter :pac:

IMG_0987_zps4796fbcd.jpg

IMG_0989_zps1d0cb11c.jpg

IMG_0969_zps724b48cc.jpg

1_zpsb4c989dd.jpg

IMG_0986_zps23eb1596.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

You back from NZ homer?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Love those E46 wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

You back from NZ homer?

Back for a while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

So attached is the big milestone picture, i looked down and had missed it by 2 miles :(
    Nct on Wednesday and she wanted back pads so they are done this evening too :)
    All going well, she should push for the same again!

YbFocus wrote: »
    So attached is the big milestone picture, i looked down and had missed it by 2 miles :(

Sure just reverse down the road for 2 miles. That'll sort it :P

I made sure I didn't miss the milestone when I had my corolla a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Sure just reverse down the road for 2 miles. That'll sort it :P

I made sure I didn't miss the milestone when I had my corolla a few years back

I leave it on blocks tonight and I'll travel the last few hundred once again :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

10806321_327227624128961_130180337930065430_n.jpg?oh=995e9f7d1181c264b43cdd7609fd7058&oe=55143118&__gda__=1423298521_299f57c3a2103626e26ae53a75c2ee01
    I have really grown to miss driving this, so I try to take it out when I can. I do so over the weekend and had a blast, took it down to see the new house too, got a double garage so it won't be out in the elements this Winter. it was awesome. I'm really glad that we're able to keep this, because its just really so enjoyable. Next week we're (well, when my girlfriend finds out :pac:) having Zunsport quad exhausts fitted, they'll sound awesome, but I think they balance the rear end out too, which is great. I'm considering RCZ-R alloys soon too, I have to price them here when I can.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement