Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Aldi were doing 20 bottles of Heineken during the week for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

muffler wrote: »

I seen Bud and Carlsberg for €14.99 today but not Heieneken. I'll see when I;m going to use my voucher shor :D I seen the deal from last sunday on here people getting 2 x 12 cans of Heineken in Lidl. Anyone know if they're still on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Those chickens in Aldi are amazing value for 3e

leahyl wrote: »

Eventually managed to find some in stock and grabbed 2 of them, for now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Streets_of Rage 2 Come_On

Sunday Independent for a voucher for Lidl and Aldi today (Sunday), yup?

• Advertisement

Sunday Independent for a voucher for Lidl and Aldi today (Sunday), yup?

Yes.

Ted posted above the Aldi one:

4NRHbZI.jpg?1

and here's Lidl one from Sunday World Facebook page:

NmoM2JC.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Eventually managed to find some in stock and grabbed 2 of them, for now :D

My mum picked up 3 today - 3 chickens for under a tenner! And they're not small, nice size!

My mum picked up 3 today - 3 chickens for under a tenner! And they're not small, nice size!

1.6kg beauties! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Streets_of Rage 2 Come_On

Aww, ya have to buy both papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

that's a great deal. is this still available?

• Advertisement

€2.45 for Sunday World

€2.90 for Sunday Independent supposedly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 Green Fish

I don't know - there is something about all supermarket chickens these days. Bland and high water content.

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    that's a great deal. is this still available?
    I got them on Thursday but Im not sure what way Aldi run their offers i.e. number of days or maybe beers/spirits might have different offer periods from foodstuff

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know If the lidl voucher is at the back of their leaflet insert like last week or printed in the actual paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Aww, ya have to buy both papers?

In last week's sindo they had the also voucher on page 2 and there was a lidl magazine insert with a lidl voucher in it, worth chancing the sindo first in case its the same this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got the Sunday world and it has both Aldi and Lidl vouchers. Lidl one is on the back of the leaflet insert and the Aldi voucher is on page 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

lindtee wrote: »
    Got the Sunday world and it has both Aldi and Lidl vouchers. Lidl ones are on the back of the leaflet insert and the Aldi voucher is on page 9.

Pictures or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

lindtee wrote: »
    Got the Sunday world and it has both Aldi and Lidl vouchers. Lidl one is on the back of the leaflet insert and the Aldi voucher is on page 9.

Does it also have a page of 50% off coupons this week?

donnacha wrote: »
    Does it also have a page of 50% off coupons this week?

No :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I'm going to the shop in ten.

What paper should I get? I hate both papers, but I want the vouchers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Couldn't find Aldi vouchers in the Sunday World- the Sindo has both (same as last week). So- one each Aldi and Lidl vouchers in the Sindo- perhaps someone else can confirm the Sunday World- I had a quick scan through it and could only find one voucher.

Couldn't find Aldi vouchers in the Sunday World- the Sindo has both (same as last week). So- one each Aldi and Lidl vouchers in the Sindo- perhaps someone else can confirm the Sunday World- I had a quick scan through it and could only find one voucher.

Page 9 in the Sunday World. There is no mention of it on the cover.
    10836471_755030597866875_1999886406_n.jpg?oh=9b001bbeac8e45e20fb6d3eacbd4bed7&oe=5486547E&__gda__=1418089502_3565a70debcae1a6eef3f654bf2a558e

the Sindo has both (same as last week)..
    I think that may very well depend on what part of the country you're in. I bought the Indo last week and again this morning and there is no Lidl voucher in it.

However one of the local papers here in Donegal carried the Lidl mag on Friday and it had the voucher (back of mag) which was the first time ever I seen this paper do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

I think that may very well depend on what part of the country you're in. I bought the Indo last week and again this morning and there is no Lidl voucher in it.

However one of the local papers here in Donegal carried the Lidl mag on Friday and it had the voucher (back of mag) which was the first time ever I seen this paper do this.

I heard my local centra was pulling out the magazines with the voucher because it was losing them business. i presume they aren't the only ones in the country doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

Any idea if they are both in the Dublin version of the Sindo?

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    Any idea if they are both in the Dublin version of the Sindo?
    :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

I bought the sunday word but checked it first to make sure vouchers and mag were in them!! I then cut out the voucher and used the paper as part of my €50 spend in tesco :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

tantipie wrote: »
    I bought the sunday word but checked it first to make sure vouchers and mag were in them!! I then cut out the voucher and used the paper as part of my €50 spend in tesco :cool:

Every little helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Lidl leaflet had gone missing from most copies in the petrol station I got mine in. Found one eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 gerrykin22

Bought indo in tesco in galway this morning checked if it had the lidl mag which it had. Went to the checkout some scabby b****** had ripped out the aldi voucher from front of paper.
    Had to go get another paper.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement