Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

And whats the story with the long awaited Lidl voucher?

Meant to be in a flyer in the paper so check to be sure it is there before you buy

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Lidl in indo and world

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭moodswing

Just got the Sunday Independent - Aldi voucher (10 off fifty) on second page of paper and in the Lidl supplement there is a ten off fifty.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

I wonder if the lidl voucher is in their instore leaflet? I need a few to hit the games section in tesco!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Scheisse- no Lidl brochures in the Indo's here........ Dammit- I was only buying the paper for the vouchers.......

• Advertisement

Feck I was looking through the Indo and there was no Lidl leaflet....went with the Sunday World in the end...

Switch leaflets in to paper its not in !

Yeah I was thinking of that but I'd prefer to play by the rules.

Feck that, shopkeeper prob has em stashed away

Do we know for sure that there definitely should be two vouchers in either the Indo or World?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

is the instore leaflet they have at the door in lidl the same as the one in the paper, if so......

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Just got the Sunday Indo

€10 off in Aldi
    €10 off in Lidl
    €10 off a smartphone in O2

Is the €10 Lidl voucher in the Indo part of the paper or is it a pullout? I'm fecking pissed off because I went to two different shops and looked through the Indo and could only see the Aldi voucher.

Is the €10 Lidl voucher in the Indo part of the paper or is it a pullout? I'm fecking pissed off because I went to two different shops and looked through the Indo and could only see the Aldi voucher.

The lidl voucher is on a pull out section. It's in the middle of the paper with all the other leaflets and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Just got the Sunday Indo

€10 off in Aldi
    €10 off in Lidl

Thanks, as i only heard the Lidl coupon mentioned in the news as it was the Aldi token in last week's SundayWorld, or is there 2 out every time?

Thanks, as i only heard the Lidl coupon mentioned in the news as it was the Aldi token in last week's SundayWorld, or is there 2 out every time?

Lidl are doing the vouchers from now til Christmas and I think Aldi are doing the same.

Sunday world are just doing the lidl voucher and the Sunday Indo are doing Lidl and Aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Lidl are doing the vouchers from now til Christmas and I think Aldi are doing the same.

Sunday world are just doing the lidl voucher and the Sunday Indo are doing Lidl and Aldi

Thanks, i only heard the Lidl, last nite & Aldi last week, i thought they were taking it in turns, but seems like both are out.

Sunday World had Aldi's voucher in last week, that's where i got it.

Thanks, i'm away out now.

Thank you Careful_Now, I went to yet another newsagents and they did indeed have a Lidl brochure inside with the voucher on the back of it. Don't know what those other newsagents (Dear park in Davis St and Gleeson's in Catherine Street) are up to!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just got the Sunday Indo

€10 off in Aldi
    €10 off in Lidl
    Cant find the Lidl voucher in the Indo. What pullout exactly is it in do you know?

Its just there's a **** load of stuff inside that paper :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Do we know for sure that there definitely should be two vouchers in either the Indo or World?

Got the Indo has both Aldi and Lidl n it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Sunday world has both vouchers too.

Lidl is in the (lidl) magazine.
    Aldi is on page 9.

No Lidl mag in the indo though

Here's pics of the mag that should be in the Indo. Yeah there's an Aldi voucher on page 9 of the World alright!! :D

I've two Aldi vouchers and two Lidl vouchers!! :rolleyes:

Here's pics of the mag that should be in the Indo. Yeah there's an Aldi voucher on page 9 of the World alright!! :D

I've two Aldi vouchers and two Lidl vouchers!! :rolleyes:
    Bought 2 copies of the Indo and sadly the Lidl mag wasnt in either. Not that worried though as the missus goes mostly to Aldi and has already used one the vouchers today and the other will be used with the weekly shopping on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

might be an idea to check that the mag is in the paper before buying it

whelan2 wrote: »
    might be an idea to check that the mag is in the paper before buying it
    Aye, good enough idea alright.

But I wasnt aware that there was going to be one (only knew this from reading here earlier) and it would have been just a bonus if there had been as I was buying 2 copies of the Indo anyhow.

That mag is their weekly specials magazine that's in the Sindo every Sunday - worth going into Lidl and checking to see if they magazine they have in store has the voucher on the back of it - I'd hazard a guess that it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭crayon80

No leaftets in my local lidl store. Boxes empty and staff said they had none.

Conspiracy theory anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

Sunday world has both vouchers too. i just bought it few hours ago

Lidl is in the (lidl) magazine,(back page)inserted into newspaper,
    Aldi is on page 9.

• Advertisement

muffler wrote: »
    Bought 2 copies of the Indo and sadly the Lidl mag wasnt in either. Not that worried though as the missus goes mostly to Aldi and has already used one the vouchers today and the other will be used with the weekly shopping on Thursday.

Go back to where you bought the Indo and give out like a knacker!! I'd make a show of myself for €20!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement