Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got 2 papers this morning and went shopping.

I split my shop in lidl so as to use both vouchers and then went on up to clearwater and got a lot less for my money in Tesco :( and used an aldi voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The Sunday World has more 50% off vouchers for Aldi printed in the paper,mostly for sweets & biccies but at Xmas,that's what we buy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

dm1979 wrote: »
    is the instore leaflet they have at the door in lidl the same as the one in the paper, if so......

Nope- the Lidl instore leaflet has an advertisement on the very back page advising you to buy the Indo or the Sunday Worst for a 10 Euro off voucher........ did pick up a nice strawberry and cream tart though that looks scrumptious.........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

anyone planning on getting slane tickets tomorrow, just use one of the €10 vouchers in tesco to buy 2 €30 ticketmaster vouchers in tesco and you'll get them for €50 plus you'll get 150 bonus points, i just did it there.

ticketmaster lets you use the vouchers online and just pay the balance with your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Sunday world has both vouchers too.

Lidl is in the (lidl) magazine.
    Aldi is on page 9.
    Ah, stupid me just realized that now when I read your post. I just expected that the Sunday World would mention the coupon on the cover as they have before. First thing this morning I bought a Sunday World. Got home and thought there was only the Lidl voucher so went back later and bought the Sunday Indo. Now I have two Lidl and two Aldi vouchers and two newspapers that I won't read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Hogey007 wrote: »
    anyone planning on getting slane tickets tomorrow, just use one of the €10 vouchers in tesco to buy 2 €30 ticketmaster vouchers in tesco and you'll get them for €50 plus you'll get 150 bonus points, i just did it there.

ticketmaster lets you use the vouchers online and just pay the balance with your card.

Ohhhhh didn't know you could do this..... Thanks :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

leck wrote: »
    Ah, stupid me just realized that now when I read your post. I just expected that the Sunday World would mention the coupon on the cover as they have before. First thing this morning I bought a Sunday World. Got home and thought there was only the Lidl voucher so went back later and bought the Sunday Indo. Now I have two Lidl and two Aldi vouchers and two newspapers that I won't read.

Newspaper & white vinegar is great for cleaning windows;) At least the papers will get some use.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

And for lighting the fire !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

whelan2 wrote: »
    went to tesco, used 10 euro aldi voucher, also used a 12 euro off 80 euro tesco voucher and saved 15 euro on buying 6 bottles of wine :) saved 40 euro altogether, total was 144 i paid 104 euro

Ive an tesco 11 euro off a 70 spend. Can I say spend 75 in tesco and use a 10 aldi voucher, a 10 lidl voucher and the tesco 11 off... all in one go???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    Ive an tesco 11 euro off a 70 spend. Can I say spend 75 in tesco and use a 10 aldi voucher, a 10 lidl voucher and the tesco 11 off... all in one go???

Really depends on the staff member on the till (and if required, their supervisor) - there are mixed results on the thread and the Tesco Bargains thread. Its worth trying at the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Can anybody help me out,there was a free 10 euro off voucher in the lidl mag today can you use this against the special offers?

What i want is over 50 euro so will they accept it?
    Anybody try it before

Cheers All:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

crasy dash wrote: »
    Can anybody help me out,there was a free 10 euro off voucher in the lidl mag today can you use this against the special offers?

What i want is over 50 euro so will they accept it?
    Anybody try it before

Cheers All:)
    Cant speak for the lidl voucher but I think I read in other posts here that there wasnt a problem. But just today I used the €10 Aldi voucher on a special offer and flew through :)

muffler wrote: »
    Cant speak for the lidl voucher but I think I read in other posts here that there wasnt a problem. But just today I used the €10 Aldi voucher on a special offer and flew through :)

Thanks for that ill try it in the morning and update ye all on how i get on.
    Need it anyway but a tenner off always makes things sweeter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

L1011 wrote: »
    Really depends on the staff member on the till (and if required, their supervisor) - there are mixed results on the thread and the Tesco Bargains thread. Its worth trying at the least.

What about using one lidl or aldi 10 quid off, And the tesco one? So effectively just 2 vouchers, Do ye tink this is possible

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    What about using one lidl or aldi 10 quid off, And the tesco one? So effectively just 2 vouchers, Do ye tink this is possible
    i asked at customer services before i started my tesco shop, they said 1 tesco voucher and 1 other, i was chanced my arm and used more than that and it worked

muffler wrote: »

Worked fine this morning asked the girl on the till and she said ya its grand so
    saved a tenner anyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Yesterday I got 6 bottles of wine..4 boxes of pringles 2 tubs of roses and box of after eights,,€63.. then got 25% off the wine..€52..then used my lidl voucher €42 and had a €6 off tesco €40 shop..grand total €36:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

was in tesco there shopping came to 129 euro. 12 euro off 80 euro tesco shop voucher, 10 euro aldi voucher and 10 euro dunnes voucher, so i paid 97 euro. I also got the 10 cpl petrol voucher , save 3 euro on a 15 euro tesco clothes and save 3 euro on 15 euro tesco toy spend and to top it off 1 cent off my next shop-price difference thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Some very savvy and ingenuous examples of couponing around here

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

and to top it off 1 cent off my next shop-price difference thingy

I'd say "don't spend it all in one shop" if it was possible to split those vouchers :pac:

• Advertisement

My Mom did her weekly shop in Tesco and I gave her a €10 Aldi voucher and €10 Lidl voucher from the Sunday World. Old bag at the checkout would only take one voucher....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

My Mom did her weekly shop in Tesco and I gave her a €10 Aldi voucher and €10 Lidl voucher from the Sunday World. Old bag at the checkout would only take one voucher....

This is correct- if you wanted to use both- you should have split the shopping in two batches of 50, and got them through separately..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

a bit rude towards the checkout woman. It is a voucher for €10 off when you spend €50..so maybe your old wan is the old bag for chancing her arm.

of course if she was spending €100 she should have been smart enough to break up between 2 trolleys:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Is there an Aldi voucher anywhere this weekend??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Was in Tesco ... got the 10 cpl petrol voucher , save 3 euro on a 15 euro Tesco clothes and save 3 euro on 15 euro Tesco toy spend and to top it off 1 cent off my next shop-price difference thingy
    I've gotten those 1c price difference till spits in the past at Tesco and just threw them out as I thought they just had a 1c value. Is there something else I should know about them?

Is there an Aldi voucher anywhere this weekend??

AFAIK in The Sunday Indo

leck wrote: »
    Is there something else I should know about them?

That the figures are fantasyland?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

vicwatson wrote: »
    AFAIK in The Sunday Indo

Is anyone able to confirm this?

Earlier in this thread about Nov one poster said it'll run every week to Christmas with prob 20 off 100 spend in last Sunday before Christmas.

I believe this poster. iirc its what they did last year too.

Lidl voucher in sindo and world this Sunday. same 10 off 50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

CB19Kevo wrote: »
    Is anyone able to confirm this?
    Seems like you're reluctant to accept a geuine answer you got to your query which is poor form.

Wait until Sunday and buy the Indo yourself and post back here and let all of us know if the voucher is in it or not :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement