Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 34 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

km79 wrote: »
    I'm thinking the same to be honest . had planned on lallana and aguero but now I'm leaning towards Silva and Lambert instead

I've had Lallana since gw1 I think. Super player and great returns points wise. I may transfer him out for Ramsey after dgw34 though as I think Soton are coasting and his world cup place is guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Skippy44 wrote: »
    I've had Lallana since gw1 I think. Super player and great returns points wise. I may transfer him out for Ramsey after dgw34 though as I think Soton are coasting and his world cup place is guaranteed.

Saints beat Newcastle 4-0 last week and, despite the result yesterday, they gave City a good game. City had three shots on target in the first half and scored three goals. I know Dzeko also hit the crossbar but that must count as off target.

Lallana's place on the plane is guaranteed but he's gone above that level now and is playing for a place in the starting 11.

Hodgson watched Southampton both last week and this week. In fact, the BBC were joking about his fortnightly trips to St Mary's.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    No Hazard?

ye I got rid of hazard for silva before gw 31. With him having no doubles, his price, me not going to captain him and those two psg cl games. I was confident enough to go without him between gw 31 and 34. Gw 35 was when I was going to look at getting hazard back a lot of this will depend on the aguero situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

This weeks dilemma....

Evra and Mata out.

Option 1: Zabaletta and Silva

Option 2: Baines and Nasri

Option 3: Barkley in there somewhere....

Adrian
    Ward Coleman Zab/Baines
    Hazard Lallana Yaya Silva/Nasri
    Lukaka Sturridge Suarez

I fancy Everton defence wise more than City's for the DGW but unsure that Nasri will get 2 x 90. Evertons next game then is Utd at home which i will have to consider as a pretty difficult fixture now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,160 ✭✭✭✭km79

dahat wrote: »
    This weeks dilemma....

Evra and Mata out.

Option 1: Zabaletta and Silva

Option 2: Baines and Nasri

Option 3: Barkley in there somewhere....

Adrian
    Ward Coleman Zab/Baines
    Hazard Lallana Yaya Silva/Nasri
    Lukaka Sturridge Suarez

I fancy Everton defence wise more than City's for the DGW but unsure that Nasri will get 2 x 90. Evertons next game then is Utd at home which i will have to consider as a pretty difficult fixture now.
    Everton then play Southampton away......I'm moving away from idea of bringing in a 3rd Everton player. Think I'll go for a palace defender or possibly puncheon

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Everton then play Southampton away......I'm moving away from idea of bringing in a 3rd Everton player. Think I'll go for a palace defender or possibly puncheon

The 3 X City option looks best given they have West Brom at home after the dgw.

dahat wrote: »
    The 3 X City option looks best given they have West Brom at home after the dgw.

I'll be going either Zab/Kompany in for Bardsley or Aguero in for Sturridge. That'll leave me with 1 Sunderland, 1 Palace, 2 Everton and 3 City. 7 for the DGW.

Alot depends on how my two competitive leagues look after this weekend. If they are secure enough, I may go for broke and go with Aguero. If not, I'll play it safe.

I'm now 600 places below my highest global ranking finish of 328 two years ago so I'll go for broke if I get the chance to try and top that. Can't see it happening now though.

I'll be going either Zab/Kompany in for Bardsley or Aguero in for Sturridge. That'll leave me with 1 Sunderland, 1 Palace, 2 Everton and 3 City. 7 for the DGW.

I have left the Aguero fan club, not in my plans now this season as i can't afford him without chopping my team right up. Selling one of the SAS seems criminal to me no matter what games they have.
    Went for Zab-Silva-Yaya combo in the end with Silva or Yaya coming out for Mata either in 34 or 35.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Like the last DGW, I'm really not feeling the love for the DGW players this week, and it worked out well the last time for me. Currently I have 3 City, Coleman and Mannone. I'm leaning towards banking my transfer.

My four non-starting DGW attackers are Lallana, Hazard, Sturridge and Suarez, none of whom I wish to drop. I could bring in a cheap defender (don't want to double up on Everton) but neither Palace nor Sunderland appeal to me. Considered a Palace defender but they look safe now and have a tough enough run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I'll have 3 City, 3 Everton, 1 Palace and 2 Sunderland although will bench Colback. 8 plus Hazard, Azpil and Suarez. Benching Sturridge...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

whos going for Ramsey? hes on bench today, then there is the cup Wigan game so I am thinking of bringing him in soon

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Any reason for Mariappa not to play both of Palace games, I only have 2 defenders for this GW so need someone and he's the only one I can afford (I think) that has a DGW at 3.9 ( I have 4m)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

(a) Gerrard and Nolan to Silva and Mirallas

or

(b) Nolan and Sturridge to Mirallas and Dzeko

Playing catch up now so hoping Mirallas could be a decent differential. Rival has Dzeko so afraid of what he might do.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm thinking 7 DGW players maybe enough as well.

Want Ramsey, but cant decide to let go of either Lallana or Henderson, despite only bringing him in this GW.

Another Sturridge blank. I would be transferring Bardsley out for a City defender so will see how Sunderland go tomorrow.

If they concede less than one or two, I may just keep Bardsley and go Sturridge to Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

Just did Mata to Miralles. 7 dgw players at the minute and will probably go to eight. Sturridge will be going soon for Rooney/Aguero if he keeps blanking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭Hype710

Any word about Jagielka's comeback? Stones is looking pretty tempting.

Another Sturridge blank. I would be transferring Bardsley out for a City defender so will see how Sunderland go tomorrow.

If they concede less than one or two, I may just keep Bardsley and go Sturridge to Aguero.

I really should not have read that post, as just checked to see if I could afford to do Lallana to Ramsey, and Sturridge to Aguero, and go from this...

Boruc--Mannone
    Evra--Ward--Olsson--Coleman--Zabaleta
    Barkley--Lallana--Hazard--Yaya--Henderson
    Sturridge--Suárez--Lukaku

to this...

Boruc--Mannone
    Evra--Ward--Olsson--Coleman--Zabaleta
    Barkley--Ramsey--Hazard--Yaya--Henderson
    Aguero--Suárez--Lukaku

8 DGW players, with 0.3 to spare, at a 4 point hit.

Thoughts people.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

Sturridge to Aguero..... he's served me well and the Sturridge/Suarez non partnership is evidentially bad for FF points

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Studge will be going out for Rooney/Aguero after Norwich A. Fancy Liverpool to get a bunch of goals there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,773 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Nolan and Koscielny out for Nasri and Ward.

Speroni
    Ward--Coleman--Zabaleta
    Ki--Nasri--Yaya--Barkley--Hazard
    Suárez--Lukaku

Boruc--Sturridge--Shaw--Terry

I'm wondering will I get more change from playing one of my subs than what I'll get from a Ki DGW.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Sturridge-Aguero
    Hazard-Lallana
    Boruc-Stockdale
    Bony-Lukaku
    Might as well just go mental and hope some **** sticks. No point playing it safe at this stage. Too many points to make up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Studge will be going out for Rooney/Aguero after Norwich A. Fancy Liverpool to get a bunch of goals there.

wouldn't be banking on it, whilst liverpool and suarez in particular generally do well v norwich, the commentator on m.o.t.d. last night said that goal that norwich conceded yesterday was their first goal to concede at carrow road from open play since welbeck scored there back in december.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Am I missing something regarding Ramsey? Yes he had a great run if games but he's being out for ages and arsenal are sh!t ATM, like having mata a few weeks back, at least wait to see the team click first before bringing him in, also a DGW Plsyer should be main priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

Is Marriappa in for Baker worth a hit. he would be playing instead of Azpil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hogey007 wrote: »
    wouldn't be banking on it, whilst liverpool and suarez in particular generally do well v norwich, the commentator on m.o.t.d. last night said that goal that norwich conceded yesterday was their first goal to concede at carrow road from open play since welbeck scored there back in december.
    Yeah, they're better at home but Swansea, Villa, and Southampton have hit them for 3 or more goals in the last month. I also want the extra two GWs to decide between Rooney and Aguero.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Am I missing something regarding Ramsey? Yes he had a great run if games but he's being out for ages and arsenal are sh!t ATM, like having mata a few weeks back, at least wait to see the team click first before bringing him in, also a DGW Plsyer should be main priority.

He is 6.9, he is not going to stay at 6.9.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Yeah, they're better at home but Swansea, Villa, and Southampton have hit them for 3 or more goals in the last month. I also want the extra two GWs to decide between Rooney and Aguero.

fair enough, completely undecided about aguero myself, I have .1 to spare if I bring him in for sturridge now but not sure i'll risk it unless there's confirmation he's starting, and by then he might already have rose .2 and I can't afford him.
    if I keep sturridge for this week I was almost certainly keep him for Norwich too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Sturridge to Aguero gives me 8 for the Dgw, which is all I want. My other FT may be Gerrard to Ramsey or Ox, so I can have Suarez Aguero and Rooney for GW 37 (will get Mata too)

• Advertisement

I need rid of Nolan. Want a cheapie punt for the DGW who probably won't play again for me as they'll be a benchwarmer.

I am thinking about Puncheon, Naismith or Ledley. Any opinions folks?

Advertisement