Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kate Bush concert

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

dolittle wrote: »
    i could get past the not on sale screen, got to a for sale but didn't even get to the fan drop down screen, this was at 9:30...they went very quick

Use the link in the email from fish people. I couldn't get to the presale directly with eventim.co.uk I had to use the link in the email with the presale code.

Give it a go - there may still be a ticket or two as loads of people seem to be getting caught out with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭St. Leibowitz

I got 2 x tickets for 2 x nights earlier.

It's still showing as tickets available for all nights on the fan pre-sale. If you have a code, you still should be able to get tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

atgate wrote: »
    Use the link in the email from fish people. I couldn't get to the presale directly with eventim.co.uk I had to use the link in the email with the presale code.

Give it a go - there may still be a ticket or two as loads of people seem to be getting caught out with this.

brilliant stuff, i got them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

dolittle wrote: »
    brilliant stuff, i got them

sorry I dont understand - how did you buy tickets? Where do I go to get them? Whats this about an email? Am I just an eejit?

LorMal wrote: »
    sorry I dont understand - how did you buy tickets? Where do I go to get them? Whats this about an email? Am I just an eejit?

and who are these fish people???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

We are the Fish People...

If you were signed up to the website mailing list since before the 1st of March you received an email with a presale access code ( for one use only ). Regular tickets go on sale Friday

If you were signed up to the website mailing list since before the 1st of March you received an email with a presale access code ( for one use only ). Regular tickets go on sale Friday

Thanks Seandotcomm ........fish people............scary.......................quickly losing enthusiasm for the whole gig thing really

Wow, I wish I had gone for the opening night but I was afraid it'd be the first to sell out so I opted for the 5th of September thinking everyone would be going for the first few. Huge relief anyway that I got tickets. Would love to go multiple nights but I was getting tickets for another 2 people as part of my allocation of 4 :/

Here's my fantastically illustrated map to our seats I just sent my group, lol 1960932_10152373630266584_195833825_o.jpg

So so so lucky!! (You dont fancy a second hand right leg by any chance???)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Can I ask- ticketmaster.ie has the concert listed for sale this Friday- so can I attempt to buy them there?

• Advertisement

Wow- thanks for this- increases the chances of getting a pair I guess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Wow- thanks for this- increases the chances of getting a pair I guess
    Now our chances are only one in a zillion, not one in a gazillion like they were before.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'm one in a zillion!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Yes! Sorted for the 23rd.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Got Stalls, Row F for September 20th.
    Delighted.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

I....think I got some!

Got the 7 minute reservation thing to go through payment. Was trying with my Debit Card by Lloyds Bank kept ****ting the bed. Switched to Amex at the last second and I think it actually worked!

I have an email with an order number and it shows up as "paid" in the Eventim "My Tickets" section so hoping that does actually mean they're mine (likely being irrational here).

I don't think I could take the disappointment now if it doesn't pan out for some reason. Just very glad I have an Amex and wasn't relying on Lloyds Bank alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Got Stalls, Row F for September 20th.
    Delighted.

Did my sums and decided I couldn't afford 300 odd quid to see her.. Not delighted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭bullpost

On the dole currently but feck it , went for it. Not great seats but best I could grab . Looking forward to it now even if I have to swim over :)
    UsedToWait wrote: »
    Did my sums and decided I couldn't afford 300 odd quid to see her.. Not delighted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭larry1

Still in shock. One phone call and got two great seats in the stalls for Friday 12th :):):):)

After ages processing with a 09:30 attempt it told me there were no tickets. Then everything else gone. Bloody hate Ticketmaster, why can't it just tell you what the ticket availability is on the main gig page instead of making you try to book them?

Looks like I'm the only one here who didn't make it. Well done all! May your F5 remain strong and true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

Got 2 circle tickets for the 23rd!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    After ages processing with a 09:30 attempt it told me there were no tickets. Then everything else gone. Bloody hate Ticketmaster, why can't it just tell you what the ticket availability is on the main gig page instead of making you try to book them?

Looks like I'm the only one here who didn't make it. Well done all! May your F5 remain strong and true.
    Try www.gigsandtours.com or www.eventim.co.uk instead. Might still be something available.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭woof im a dog

got tickets for the 2nd its going to be key!

OldGoat wrote: »
    Try www.gigsandtours.com or www.eventim.co.uk instead. Might still be something available.

1 or 2 £200+ tickets around. Pity I didn't know about those websites earlier, they have a much easier to handle layout than Ticketmaster. It just says "SOLD OUT" if it's sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭bullpost

Yeah - I went with gigsandtours.com for mine. Twitter reporting that there is some tickets coming back on the market so worth your while keeping an eye.

You don't have to register with gigsandtours.com ahead of buying a ticket. Good luck with it.
    Dan_Solo wrote: »
    1 or 2 £200+ tickets around. Pity I didn't know about those websites earlier, they have a much easier to handle layout than Ticketmaster. It just says "SOLD OUT" if it's sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I got mine on gigsandtours at 9.30am. No queue, no delay. Felt like they were well prepared for the extra traffic although I'd say ticketmaster got most the hits.

bullpost wrote: »
    Yeah - I went with gigsandtours.com for mine. Twitter reporting that there is some tickets coming back on the market so worth your while keeping an eye.
    Will do so half heartedly with a distinct air of resignation. Looks like it's only the hospitality ones are coming and going.

EDIT: 2 standing spots came up but I'm not paying a few hundred for the whole deal to stand at the back. Even all the recycled £400 tickets are gone now too.
    Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

All 22 nights sold out in 15 minutes. I had a look at eBay for a laugh, and someone's got some up for €1500 each. (That's Euro, not Pounds, for some reason.)

Me, I'll just wait for the DVD, thanks. :cool:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

bnt wrote: »
    All 22 nights sold out in 15 minutes. I had a look at eBay for a laugh, and someone's got some up for €1500 each. (That's Euro, not Pounds, for some reason.)

Me, I'll just wait for the DVD, thanks. :cool:

Some people are just so desperate for money its not even funny.

Best thing to do is ignore these extravagant offers, the more fans do that the sooner the touts will be put out of business.

• Advertisement

Didn't make it- not really disappointed if I'm honest- I think there's more of a good chance she'd play an Irish gig or two considering her contact with this country through the years- with the cost of tickets, flights and then accommodation, I don't think it would have justified the experience for me.
    Hope those who got tickets enjoy the concert though:)

Advertisement